• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:34] Guts or brains?

Wow, major comeback bro. Keep thinking with your gut and not your brain.

Just like Trump!

2ewpuz.jpg

In other words (as we already knew) he suffers an anal - cranial inversion.

The every day man who ****s in a gold toilet. Oh, how we can all relate to that!

“I’ve wondered in these two years why corporate America and Wall Street have been kind of quiet about Trump, because he has never been one of them,” Moore said. “To corporate America, to Wall Street, Trump’s been the trailer trash of the millionaire class. They never let him into their club, their exclusive high-end club.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...mp-gm-chris-hayes_us_5bfe4dd9e4b030172fa8535a

Trump will die unhappy because of that.

Trump is in no way an “Everyman”. Thank the stars.

He tries to be so, and his male base believes he is so. Trump is not acting when his intelligence says otherwise. He is a wealthy man with a intelligence that is very common. He talks at a 5th grade level, and he does not try to be more intelligent then that.

Moderator's Warning:
Stop with the partisan pictures and memes. Or else.

I fully believe this did come out of his gut.
You look at our air and our water and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia , including many other places, the air is incredibly dirty, and when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small,” Trump said in an apparent reference to pollution around the globe.

Seriously. Just try to follow that: AGW is false because the air is clean (no), and if you look at places in the world the air is dirty (duh), and - get this - "when you're talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...85fd44449f5_story.html?utm_term=.9215324e6d77

What.....

The....

****!??!?

This is dementia in action.

I fully believe this did come out of his gut.

Seriously. Just try to follow that: AGW is false because the air is clean (no), and if you look at places in the world the air is dirty (duh), and - get this - "when you're talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...85fd44449f5_story.html?utm_term=.9215324e6d77

What.....

The....

****!??!?

This is dementia in action.

By Trump's reasoning, AGW is false because the air and water in THE US is clean, even though it's dirty everywhere else.

The level of non-logic of that statement cannot be measured by modern technology.

Some people eat salmon to improve brain performance, Trump turns to Big Macs to improve his gut feelings.

When it comes to health advice, we should all be verrrrrrrrrrrrry humble.

The "experts" are often so wrong.

For a long time, we were told that eggs were "bad." Now we're told that eggs are very "good."

There are even differences of opinion as to the good or bad effects of multivitamins.

So maybe Big Macs are not that bad, and maybe salmon is not that good. (We have just been told that fish oil supplements are not so great as formerly believed.)

And some experts tell us that being super thin is not a good idea, either.

Whether one likes President Trump or not, maybe we should concentrate on his political ideas, not his daily menu.

By Trump's reasoning, AGW is false because the air and water in THE US is clean, even though it's dirty everywhere else.

The level of non-logic of that statement cannot be measured by modern technology.

I forgot to quote the last bit of that ramble: "And it blows over and it sails over. I mean we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific. It flows and we say, 'Where does this come from?’ And it takes many people, to start off with.'"

He's just refuted his own argument, which itself has nothing to do with AGW in the first place. OY!

He tries to be so, and his male base believes he is so. Trump is not acting when his intelligence says otherwise. He is a wealthy man with a intelligence that is very common. He talks at a 5th grade level, and he does not try to be more intelligent then that.
I agree that, in most respects, Trump is as smart as the average 5th grader. I disagree that he tries to be an everyman. Trump has not lived the everyman life, ever, therefore he has no experience or understanding to draw from. What Trump is is a very wealthy, but incredibly crude individual. That crudeness is what most of his base identifies with. Of course he panders to his base on issues, but the personality we see is the real Trump.

I vote “guts”; because if it is in your “gut”, it’s eventually going to come out of your “ass!”

Trump has been talking out of his backside for a long time.

I can see it now, at the entrance to his presidential library.

His finest quote:

“I have a great gut, a lot of people would say the best gut, people tell me that all the time”.

Fox News informs his gut, which in turn passes it along to his brain. This explains why he's such a slow reader, his gut has to read everything aloud to his brain...

Obama never claimed to be a health nut (although on his sickest day he’s still 5X more fit than doughboy Trump). As for Michelle and what she’s eating, can you identify it? I sure can’t.
Uh-huh.

obama smoking cigarette.jpg

Wow, major comeback bro. Keep thinking with your gut and not your brain.

Wow, major fumble when exposed to your own hypocritical bullcrap.

Keep regurgitating your spoonfeedings.

Common sense, gut feelings and intuition are notoriously unreliable when it comes to science.

If you want his body and you think he's sexy, come on Tres, tell me so. ;)

He's acting shy, looking for an answer,
Come on, honey, let's spend the night together.
Now hold on a minute before we go much further,
Give me a dime so I can phone my mother.
They catch a cab to his high-rise apartment,
At last he can tell exactly what his heart meant.

Back
Top Bottom