• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:34]Elizabeth Warren likes beer

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
She definitely needs to fire her political consultants! Maybe she wants to get on the Supreme Court and was very impressed by Kavanaugh. :lol:

watch

Re: Elizabeth Warren likes beer

Elizabeth Warren likes beer

I'll drink to that.

:party

Somebody her age should know that beer is best drunk from a glass for the same reason that you don't drink wine from the bottle: drinking from the bottle removes your nose from the process, thus decreasing the sense of taste. But I'll forgive her this one transgression.

Somebody her age should know that beer is best drunk from a glass for the same reason that you don't drink wine from the bottle: drinking from the bottle removes your nose from the process, thus decreasing the sense of taste. But I'll forgive her this one transgression.

It is not quite as bad as eating pizza with a fork.

If I had her face, I’d drink Everclear quite often during the day.

For someone who likes beer she barely takes a sip. I respect those that guzzle, that's true dedication. :lol:

For someone who likes beer she barely takes a sip. I respect those that guzzle, that's true dedication. :lol:

There's a problem here: she's drinking it like it's a craft beer (you sip craft beers; you don't knock them back like the drinking competition scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark). Yet if she were drinking a craft beer she'd be showing the label proudly. WHAT'S THE TRUTH, ELIZABETH??

It's a twist-off.

She's clearly not drinking a craft beer...

Might as well drink an AAL from a bottle. Doesn't have much taste anyway.:)

She definitely needs to fire her political consultants! Maybe she wants to get on the Supreme Court and was very impressed by Kavanaugh. :lol:

watch

Well, then she's OBVUOUSLY A GANG RAPIST !!!!

Ford GoFundMe.jpg

I hope her 1/1024th Native American heritage doesn't develop a problem with alcohol

If I had her face, I’d drink Everclear quite often during the day.

Well feel free to post a picture of yourself so all of us here can compare. :lamo

"Hi! I'm Elizabeth Warren and a recent focus group response indicated that I don't relate well to the 'man on the street' so I'm going to make a video where I drink beer because I'm a regular person just like you!"

Nest week she's going to put on a helmet and drive a tank because she loves the military.

"Hi! I'm Elizabeth Warren and a recent focus group response indicated that I don't relate well to the 'man on the street' so I'm going to make a video where I drink beer because I'm a regular person just like you!"

Nest week she's going to put on a helmet and drive a tank because she loves the military.

laughing baby pee.jpg

I like it.

Well feel free to post a picture of yourself so all of us here can compare. :lamo

I’ve posted pics of me before in chat rooms. At least I don’t drink. The Shashone Princess needs to pass around a barrel a rum to get a few takers. Betcha they need to be dead drunk to nail her.

There's a problem here: she's drinking it like it's a craft beer (you sip craft beers; you don't knock them back like the drinking competition scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark). Yet if she were drinking a craft beer she'd be showing the label proudly. WHAT'S THE TRUTH, ELIZABETH??

So I wasn't the only one looking for the label that never appeared for some reason? :mrgreen:

I’ve posted pics of me before in chat rooms. At least I don’t drink. The Shashone Princess needs to pass around a barrel a rum to get a few takers. Betcha they need to be dead drunk to nail her.

So let’s see it since you have posted pics before.

I hope her 1/1024th Native American heritage doesn't develop a problem with alcohol
Its OK...she only drank 1/1024th of the beer.

Beer? Pfffft. Does she carry hot sauce in her purse?

So I wasn't the only one looking for the label that never appeared for some reason? :mrgreen:

A quick internet search indicates that Michelob Ultra is her beer of chioce.

watch

Have to agree. The video was sort of bizarre and quite a bit cringe worthy.

Brings back memories of John Kerry in the gun shop during his campaign "gettin' me a hunting license".

Attempts like these to bond with a particular demographic seldom end well.

A quick internet search indicates that Michelob Ultra is her beer of chioce.

Mich Ultra...the conniseur's alternative to Lone Star Light.

You first

I’m not the one insulting women about their looks. So let’s see your pic since you think you are better than her.

Mich Ultra...the conniseur's alternative to Lone Star Light.

Well I'm betting that Trump doesn't have a case of Miller (or any beer) in the fridge.

He just likes to pretend he chums around with the common people.

Back
Top Bottom