• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:34]Elizabeth Warren likes beer

Re: Elizabeth Warren likes beer

If true, that gives me one thing that I can say I like about her. Which is good. I prefer think of good things about people, so now I've got something good to think about when I see her picture or hear her name. And, like I said, that's a good thing.

Well I'm betting that Trump doesn't have a case of Miller (or any beer) in the fridge.

He just likes to pretend he chums around with the common people.

From what's been reported, Trump doesn't drink.

Indians should not drink fire water.

I’m not the one insulting women about their looks. So let’s see your pic since you think you are better than her.

Insulting women.................... srsly? Show where I insulted women or shut the **** up.

She definitely needs to fire her political consultants! Maybe she wants to get on the Supreme Court and was very impressed by Kavanaugh. :lol:

watch

Reminds me of the Dukakis tank ride that sunk his presidential campagin.

Dukakis-Tank-Ad-e1384898913712.jpg

Insulting women.................... srsly? Show where I insulted women or shut the **** up.

Right here:

If I had her face, I’d drink Everclear quite often during the day.

so let’s see you pic and let’s all compare here and see if warren looks better than you.

Indians should not drink fire water.
Moderator's Warning:
Just a heads up for all.

You may want to watch how far you go with stuff like this in order to avoid breaking the rules.

A quick internet search indicates that Michelob Ultra is her beer of chioce.

No wonder she was hiding the label.

Back
Top Bottom