• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:337]NYT's fake news Tax story already busted.

And?

This has been debunked for quite some time, how are you not aware?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When has Biden been soft on Russia or China? What did he specifically do?

This is hilarious. VPs don't have the power to do much of anything when it comes to foreign relations.
Don't know what russia and china got specifically. Do know that Obama capitulated to putin and agreed on a hot mic to have more flexibility after his election. It is well known that china has been taking advantage of lopsided trade deals, stealing proprietary property, and pass admins including Obama biden did nothing.

Would you agree that it is a compromise at least? Or are you that jaded?

The IRS can only work with whatever information they have been provided. If that information is incorrect, deliberately or otherwise, they have no way of knowing unless something untoward piques their interest. Trump, lest we forget, is also under criminal investigation in New York.
By the way your allegation against Biden is gossip, nothing more. Where's the evidence of any wrongdoing? And no, 'everyone knows...' is not good enough.

Could have sworn that the senate did an investigation and proved it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ved-3-5m-from-russian-billionaire-report/amp/

As to the IRS......they can check that all the figures are correct and not made up. So if trump claims 1 million in payroll he must have 1 million in withdrawals from a business account to employees. If you are cheating particularly with big numbers it will show up.

Don't know what russia and china got specifically. Do know that Obama capitulated to putin and agreed on a hot mic to have more flexibility after his election. It is well known that china has been taking advantage of lopsided trade deals, stealing proprietary property, and pass admins including Obama biden did nothing.

Would you agree that it is a compromise at least? Or are you that jaded?

We don't have trade deals with China.

What compromise? Joe didn't get the money, his son did. My son and daughter's business actions don't affect me in any way, why should Hunter's do so for Joe?

Silly argument. I said that if I were running for office I would. Talk about hypocrisy, trump is #1 in that category. You support a hypocrite who demanded full disclosure on Obama, but continues to hide his taxes. But then again, the entire republican party and all those who support them are nothing but hypocrites
Lol what a joke! I could fill 10 pages with left wing hypocrisy.

Here is just a couple.....Pelosi and Feinstein demand shutdowns and masks yet pelosi gets her hair done in a salon while others are forced closed and Feinstein is caught in the airport with no mask lol.

Biden calling trump a racist when he opposed desegregation and called the mixing of races in schools turning them into racial jungles. Biden also called democrat senator Robert byrd, a KKK grand Kleagle, his friend and MENTOR!

If you need more let me know. I also have biden associating blacks with roaches.

We don't have trade deals with China.

What compromise? Joe didn't get the money, his son did. My son and daughter's business actions don't affect me in any way, why should Hunter's do so for Joe?
Because he got the money solely because of his dad position and influence.

You cannot be so ignorant as to not understand that people don't just give millions away to strangers for no reason. Since you might be lets ask hunter biden himself.....oh wait they did ask hunter biden himself and even he said he got the money because of his dad. Even hunter knew he was not qualified. He was being paid for access to his dad and you know it and he knew it.

Joe is compromised financially yet you guys scream and hollar about trump's taxes compromising him lol.

Because he got the money solely because of his dad position and influence.

And? Does not mean Joe ever came through for them. Please provide a single shred of evidence that Joe did special favors for China.

You cannot be so ignorant as to not understand that people don't just give millions away to strangers for no reason. Since you might be lets ask hunter biden himself.....oh wait they did ask hunter biden himself and even he said he got the money because of his dad. Even hunter knew he was not qualified. He was being paid for access to his dad and you know it and he knew it.
They can certainly try to gain influence by giving Hunter money, but that does not mean they will get what they want. Please provide a shred of evidence that China has any influence over Joe.

Joe is compromised financially yet you guys scream and hollar about trump's taxes compromising him lol.

Joe is not his son, so this is a lie.

And yes, Trump is broke and has at least $400M in loans coming due in the near future, no American bank will bail him out, so that makes him a mark for shady foreign influence. And it is not Don Jr. or Eric or Ivanka, it is Donny who owes that money.

The NYT is not a respectable news source. Its a bias fake news propaganda rag. Thats why conservatives are skeptical.

They, the NYT's, know trump is constantly audited so if that's the number its legal. So it was designed to hurt him. An October surprise so to speak.

NYT worried that trump is compromised? Seems to be a big fear among liberals here on DP. Yet they don't report the proven 3.5 million from a Russian to hunter biden while joe was VP. What are the russians getting for their cheese? Has Joe sold out to our enemy? Not a freakin peep.

Bias fake news rag!

Well, his taxes are yesterday's news. Now it's a question of how can he garner sympathy off his Corona to stay out of tax prison.

Sure, if I were running for public office

No, that has nothing to do with looking at a citizen’s taxes. The candidates are just as entitled to their privacy as you are. The IRS looks at all the returns. They will let you know if there is a problem with yours. There is no right to see anyone else’s, unless they want to let you.
The fact that I make $3.2 a year is none of anyone’s business unless I’m not paying the tax on it. Then it’s the IRS’s business.

That still, small voice that says: He’s right!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, that has nothing to do with looking at a citizen’s taxes. The candidates are just as entitled to their privacy as you are. The IRS looks at all the returns. They will let you know if there is a problem with yours. There is no right to see anyone else’s, unless they want to let you.
The fact that I make $3.2 a year is none of anyone’s business unless I’m not paying the tax on it. Then it’s the IRS’s business.

Here's the problem though.

Trump is the President of the United States, he chose to go into this role with all the scrutiny that comes with it and chose to forego a tradition that Presidential Candidates have done for sometime in order to dodge accusations of impropriety...

Now, let me ask you this, if it is indeed true, that Trump is in debt, personally to the tune of Hundreds of Millions of Dollars to entities or persons that we do not know, is that not of interest?

Is that not of concern?

That someone could have that kind of financial leverage over a sitting President?

Its unprecedented and it's pretty unsettling and it's something that should concern a thinking, good citizen.

Financial incentive is one of the biggest ways a person can be influenced and you are stating it doesn't matter one iota.

This is, pure insanity and it's only because it's Trump you don't care.

Silly argument.

And yet....still more trustworthy than Trump. Ain't no one made up more "facts" than Trump. You endorse a list, a con-man, a charlatan. So no matter how bad the NYTs is, they're still better than Trump.
Go look at his list of "lies" lol. If they applied the same standards to every politician, all would be lying conmen.

Seems you have fallen for the propaganda the left has pushed and the media backed. No Russia collusion, no quid pro quo, no dictatorial rule. Now they, the demonrats themselves, colluded with russia (Hillary now documented), had an admitted QPQ (biden), and Obama admitted that he couldn't legalize dreamers because he wasn't king then did it anyway weeks later.

Funny how folks like you are so gullible. Then you have the nerve to call others sheep or drones.

Why is it Trumps obligation to refute the story? If I started a thread here claiming that I had documents and secret sources that prove you are a child molester, would it be up to you to disprove my claims or me to prove them?
Donald Trump says you can molest women if you are famous. You can grab the by the *****.

Context is missing from your post above. Using the tax law in place doesn't make a person stupid. Why should anyone pay more than they "legally" should?
The context is dems think everyone should pay the maximum in taxes 'cause dems think there are so many crises that need gov't funding attention. Trump is guilty of a political crime in dems' opinions by paying not enough in taxes.

I wonder if dems criticize Bill Gates, for example, when he tries to avoid paying taxes?

I think you need a course in property valuation. Trump can have 10 billion dollars in assets but if those assets are offset by 10 billion in liabilities such as properties pledged for loans, liens and mortgages on the properties then effectively Trump is broke. Trump can sell his properties to pay off the debts IF these debts are held by Western banks like Deutchbank. But Trump will NEVER agree to sell a single property. Hence, the $421 million in debt remains. That $421 million debt is not fiction. That's right off Trump's returns the NYT have in their possession. But you can be sure of one thing: if the NYT didn't have evidence of this debt Trump would have the NYT in court on a slander charge so fast it would make their heads spin. The NYT would never have made such a claim if they couldn't back it up with solid evidence. The fact that Trump DOESN'T have the NYT in court is pretty solid surety the $421 million debt is real. Now the only questions remaining are "Who does Trump owe this money to? Does he owe it to Russians? Where is he going to get that kind of money when the loans come due within the next 5 years? What is he going to have to do for Putin if he owes this money to Putin in order to satisfy Putin's demands the money is repaid? And remember: he's in office and has his finger on the nuclear arsenal if Putin comes calling. If Putin demanded something from Trump that geopolitically helped Putin and hurt America's interests like not acting if Putin should decide to move on Ukraine, what would we do?

Can you comprehend or even just begin to perceive why Putin having Trump by the short hairs is a horrible threat to our national security? Just the possibility all this could be true would be enough to remove any other candidate from running for President. Yet somehow the Republicans in Congress give Trump a free pass. Why?

When you are wrong its not good to be sarcastic lol. Net worth.....Net worth is calculated by subtracting all liabilities from assets. An asset is anything owned and has monetary value, while liabilities are obligations that deplete resources. Positive net worth means that assets exceed liabilities, while negative net worth results when liabilities exceed assets.Mar 16, 2020

If as you say Putin had Trump by the nut hairs would putin allow trump to frack which put alot more oil on the market lowering oil prices killing russias oil based economy?

Would putin allow puppet trump to revamp our military, especially knowing that biden, who is so steely, pure, and virtuous, would take control of that rebuild military after 4 years?

Now for a reality check ✔ all of the above debunks your putins puppet claim. But wait there's more.......Biden is compromised.......the 3.5 million to hunter will be paid back by daddy joe.....HOW!!!! We already know the Obama Administration was willing to go easy on Russia 🇷🇺. We know this for a fact because Obama said so on an open microphone while speaking to medvedev. "Tell putin I'll have more flexibility AFTER my re-election". Biden likely in Obamas ear like a well paid traitor. You just cant make this up.

And? Does not mean Joe ever came through for them. Please provide a single shred of evidence that Joe did special favors for China.

They can certainly try to gain influence by giving Hunter money, but that does not mean they will get what they want. Please provide a shred of evidence that China has any influence over Joe.

Joe is not his son, so this is a lie.

And yes, Trump is broke and has at least $400M in loans coming due in the near future, no American bank will bail him out, so that makes him a mark for shady foreign influence. And it is not Don Jr. or Eric or Ivanka, it is Donny who owes that money.
Seems every TDS sufferer in this thread is assuming trump is putins puppet without a shred of evidence. Including him hiding his taxes as a compromise. Now you demand proof for Joe lol.

You don't have proof of trumps wrong doing and are willing to connect the dots to link him to being a possible putin lap dog yet a moscow elite paid, for no freakin reason, 3,500,000.00 dollars to a crackhead whos daddy was vice president of the US? And you can't follow that lol.

This is called check mate my friend.

Trump is not broke. His net worth is 2.5 billion. Another left lie.

You say hunter is not joe. Hunter getting paid doesn't compromise joe. We know hunter got the money because of joe......how do we know this sir????? Because the crack head hunter biden said so. He actually said the ONLY reason he got paid big bucks was because of daddy's influence lol. On video no less.....dumb as his dad who admitted to the burisma QPQ on video....bragged about it lol.

Please educate yourselves. Look past the hate and propaganda. The truth is there and much of it is no longer just speculation.

Now much of it may not be technically illegal but it is certainly unethical and compromising.

The president released a financial statement so that the government can see his holdings for any compromises or conflicts.

The rest, as you say, is private.

Bill Clinton was embarrassed for deducting his underwear as I recall. I'm a republican and it was none of our business.

On a side note however I'm sure Clinton tossed those drawers because like all liberals he too was full of crap. Probably all brown striped up lol.

Here's the problem though.

Trump is the President of the United States, he chose to go into this role with all the scrutiny that comes with it and chose to forego a tradition that Presidential Candidates have done for sometime in order to dodge accusations of impropriety...

Now, let me ask you this, if it is indeed true, that Trump is in debt, personally to the tune of Hundreds of Millions of Dollars to entities or persons that we do not know, is that not of interest?

Is that not of concern?

That someone could have that kind of financial leverage over a sitting President?

Its unprecedented and it's pretty unsettling and it's something that should concern a thinking, good citizen.

Financial incentive is one of the biggest ways a person can be influenced and you are stating it doesn't matter one iota.

This is, pure insanity and it's only because it's Trump you don't care.

Since trump isn't broke AND Joe is financially compromised, does your standard apply to Joe Biden?

Donald Trump says you can molest women if you are famous. You can grab the by the *****.
Actually trump was talking about the well know FACT that women will do anything to get famous. That they will let you grab them by the snatch. Them allowing it removes the molesting angle you know. Now they are nothing but hookers. Willing to do it all for money and fame.

Everyone has heard about the casting couch. Thats what Trump was talking about lol. The propagandists you 🦜 parrot turned it into trump advocating the rape and molesting of women. The drones lapped it up and parrot it blindly like good little borg.

The context is dems think everyone should pay the maximum in taxes 'cause dems think there are so many crises that need gov't funding attention. Trump is guilty of a political crime in dems' opinions by paying not enough in taxes.

I wonder if dems criticize Bill Gates, for example, when he tries to avoid paying taxes?
Even worst than that......every single one of them, the left, tries to pay as little as possible lol. They are notorious for being the least charitable givers when its their money. But they love government taking and redistributing other peoples money lol.

Seems every TDS sufferer in this thread is assuming trump is putins puppet without a shred of evidence. Including him hiding his taxes as a compromise. Now you demand proof for Joe lol.

You don't have proof of trumps wrong doing and are willing to connect the dots to link him to being a possible putin lap dog yet a moscow elite paid, for no freakin reason, 3,500,000.00 dollars to a crackhead whos daddy was vice president of the US? And you can't follow that lol.

This is called check mate my friend.

Trump is not broke. His net worth is 2.5 billion. Another left lie.

You say hunter is not joe. Hunter getting paid doesn't compromise joe. We know hunter got the money because of joe......how do we know this sir????? Because the crack head hunter biden said so. He actually said the ONLY reason he got paid big bucks was because of daddy's influence lol. On video no less.....dumb as his dad who admitted to the burisma QPQ on video....bragged about it lol.

Please educate yourselves. Look past the hate and propaganda. The truth is there and much of it is no longer just speculation.

Now much of it may not be technically illegal but it is certainly unethical and compromising.
Where did I mention Putin? Seems you are trying to create some strawmen to argue against.

Trump IS broke. Why else did he not pay any taxes for a decade until 2016 and 2017? Because he lost more money than he made. That is broke.

Actually trump was talking about the well know FACT that women will do anything to get famous. That they will let you grab them by the snatch. Them allowing it removes the molesting angle you know. Now they are nothing but hookers. Willing to do it all for money and fame.

Everyone has heard about the casting couch. Thats what Trump was talking about lol. The propagandists you 🦜 parrot turned it into trump advocating the rape and molesting of women. The drones lapped it up and parrot it blindly like good little borg.
You sound very right wing and a woman-hater.

Back
Top Bottom