• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#327]Suspect in custody after multiple people shot at Buffalo supermarket, police say

So it matters to you that you think I care? Just because someone laughs, doesn't mean they're smart

No, it does not matter whether you care or not. We'll keep laughing either way.

I think you're vastly overestimating how much you matter.

Changed demographics means REPLACEMENT.
No. It does not. Changing demographics has a clear, and general definition that doesn't have an agenda behind it. "Replacement" doesn't make sense unless there is something more than a simple change in demographics.

I mean if a white person chooses not to have children are they "replacing" themselves? LOL. No, they are simply choosing not to have children. Calling it "replacement" is absurd and completely unnecessary to describe the facts at hand. You're the one who is playing word games to make it sound like some kind of plot.
What if Russia allowed in scores of Muslims all of a sudden and instead of being 99% Russian, in 5 years they were 1% Russian. Is that replacement or changing demograpics? Why oh why do you liberals play these word games?
Is there some reason a Muslim can't be Russian or vice versa? You're mixing up religion, ethnicity and nationality without any rhyme or reason here. I don't know if your talking about a change in religion or skin color or why a Muslim can't be "Russian" to begin with.

Behind the whole idea of replacement is the idea that there is something about "whites" that fundamentally different from "non-whites". Otherwise, why would you care? The whole idea reeks of racism from the start and makes it sound like white people are being victimized. Which is why angry white racists find it so appealing.

I am enjoying the reaction that many on the right are having to this shooting.

"He was a LEFTIST!!! But also, he's right - white people are being replaced in America!"
Why are security guards required in NY grocery stores and in the stores I go to in the black neighborhoods of TN they are not?

I've read this since early on but in all the family photos I've only seen him with two other brothers whether recent photos or older ones. I'm curious where that third brother is.
Curious too about the missing brother.

Why are we posting the home address of the shooter's family? What benefit does that serve?
Some of us prioritize transparency. I deem the information a matter of public interest. Would you support restricting that information?

A significant component to success in my core real estate-related business relies on my ability to research and obtain accurate information on people and real property.

WaS MY

Was I correct in the FACT that whites are being replaced correct or not?
Why does it matter? Why dies it have your panties in a bunch?
So what if white people are having g fewer children?

No, no it doesn't.

It just means "change."
You know I don't really give a damn what you Orwellians want to call it. The truth is always the truth. Whites ARE being replaced by Asians, Latinos, and blacks.

So, again...you agree with the shooter. There is no conspiracy dude. Minority populations are growing, but they aren't replacing whites...white folks simply are deciding they don't want kids and are taking steps like sterilization to keep from having them
Show me a link to a post where I said there was some conspiracy. Pointing out facts is not saying there is a conspiracy.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/14/us/buffalo-ny-supermarket-multiple-shooting/index.html

There are a whole lot of posts in Twitter about this and current indications are that the shooter is a white guy that live streamed the shooting and chose this location primarily because it was frequented by black customers. Rifle appears to have been used and, assuming Twitter pics are accurate, was an AR-15 style.

There you have it. If this all plays out as is currently being reported then an avowed white supremacist intentionally targeted blacks for execution and picked his weapon because it was the best killing machine available.

Sounds like the guy ended up giving himself up to police so maybe this time we'll actually get to hear what was going on in his head.

Anyway, have at it, gun grabbers, race hustlers and other lefties. Looks like this is your opportunity to to tell the world that you've been right all the time.
Nearly 800 murders in Chicago last year and most of those are black on black. Funny how democrats don’t care about that.

You know I don't really give a damn what you Orwellians want to call it. The truth is always the truth. Whites ARE being replaced by Asians, Latinos, and blacks.

No, white people are not being "replaced" - they're just becoming a smaller segment of the population as a whole.

White people don't have any stronger claim of being "American" than anyone else.

You don't understand analogies? Why is that?

Oh, I do understand analogies. That's right where the problems are.

Nearly 800 murders in Chicago last year and most of those are black on black. Funny how democrats don’t care about that.
doesn't help advance the anti gun jihad. Most of those killings are perpetrated by people who cannot legally own a gun and most of the victims are felons as well.

doesn't help advance the anti gun jihad. Most of those killings are perpetrated by people who cannot legally own a gun and most of the victims are felons as well.
Define most, counselor?

What percent of the 800 constitutes “most?”

Define most, counselor?

What percent of the 800 constitutes “most?”
based on general statistics-probably at least 80%

Back
Top Bottom