• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:32]Democrat Lies to Get Elected, Reveals Anti-Israel Positions After Denying them Before Election

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
It's called "TAQIYYA"....and Lie-o-crat Ilhan Omar just employed it to get elected.

KEITH ELLISON'S VACATED SEAT, NO LESS.....

When are JEWISH AMERICANS GOING TO WAKE TF UP, and see the LEFT FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE?

After Winning Election, Democrat Ilhan Omar Now Says She ‘Supports BDS Movement’

Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar came out against the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement during her campaign, but after winning election, she now says she "supports the BDS movement."

Omar, a Muslim Somali-American elected last week to replace outgoing Rep. Keith Ellison (D., Minn.) in the House, fought accusations that she held anti-Israel views during her campaign. As part of that effort, she told a group of Jewish voters in the state that she opposed the economic boycott of Israel, calling it "counteractive" and "not helpful in getting that two-state solution."

But Omar's tune has changed since winning the election. In an interview published Sunday by MuslimGirl, Omar said she "supports the BDS movement."

https://freebeacon.com/issues/winni...8DvCfQePvVUguqwMBLTvCNjZxDTSpQdLTp-nKuo_3ygnw
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deception, Lying
and Taqiyya

Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences" or "gain the upper-hand over an enemy"

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted undercertain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). Thesecircumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out theirvulnerability and defeat them.

Re: Democrat Lies to Get Elected, Reveals Anti-Israel Positions After Denying them Before Election

If you haven't been calling out Donald for his daily torrent of lies and mountain of campaign trail lies, you don't really have a leg to stand on calling out Democrats for what you perceive are lies. For you it's purely about partisanship, you don't actually care about honesty or you'd be consistent.

I like your theory though. Donald probably lies so much because he's a secret muslim trying to dupe gullible and naive christians.

Re: Democrat Lies to Get Elected, Reveals Anti-Israel Positions After Denying them Before Election

If you haven't been calling out Donald for his daily torrent of lies and mountain of campaign trail lies, you don't really have a leg to stand on calling out Democrats for what you perceive are lies. For you it's purely about partisanship, you don't actually care about honesty or you'd be consistent.

I like your theory though. Donald probably lies so much because he's a secret muslim trying to dupe gullible and naive christians.

See the lameass attempt to COVER FOR YET ANOTHER, ANTI-SEMITE DEMOCRAT in DC., and NOT A CARE about the:

Deception, Lying
and Taqiyya

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences" or "gain the upper-hand over an enemy"

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted undercertain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). Thesecircumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out theirvulnerability and defeat them.

Not just trump. A LOT of republikkkans lied during the mid term campaign - ESPECIALLY about that caravan full of drug dealers, murderers and terrorists. Now they are all backing away from the lies and telling the media to stop harping on about the caravan. So they LIED to get re-elected and now don't want to talk about their LIES. The republikkkans are absolutely disgusting.

See the lameass attempt to COVER FOR YET ANOTHER, ANTI-SEMITE DEMOCRAT in DC., and NOT A CARE about the:

Deception, Lying
and Taqiyya

Does the bible permit christians to lie? Cos they LIE a LOT. Especially about same sex marriage, abortion, climate change and pedophile priests.

:yawn:

When you get the plank out of tRump's eyes, feel free to look for the speck in Omar's eye.

First response.... TRUMP CARD.

This thread is not about Trump.

Open your own thread.

That part is definitely true.

The man can't cite a single Bible verse, yet his zombie followers actually believe him when he says he's a Christian.

The man can't cite a single Bible verse, yet his zombie followers actually believe him when he says he's a Christian.

Two Corinthians. :lol:

Deception, Lying
and Taqiyya

I don't know, I'm not muslim. What I do know is that the republican base allows their politicians to lie, lie, lie completely unhindered. So why are you only concerned about muslim lies but totally OK with republican lies? Do you find it hard to be consistent?

First response.... TRUMP CARD.
This thread is not about Trump.
Open your own thread.

Stay on topic and only speak if you have something relevant to add to the conversation, little
mouse. Open your own thread if you want to discuss me.

Just the other day I saw in the Tucker at the Independent Institute YOUTUBE Tucker talking about how Trump does not even know that the Bible has books:

@12:30

I don't know, I'm not muslim. What I do know is that the republican base allows their politicians to lie, lie, lie completely unhindered. So why are you only concerned about muslim lies but totally OK with republican lies? Do you find it hard to be consistent?

Stay on topic and only speak if you have something relevant to add to the conversation, little
mouse. Open your own thread if you want to discuss me.

You literally went off topic in the second post of the thread...

ITT, the tu quoque fallacy run amok.

He has more of a leg to stand on than you and your what about-isms.

Not just trump. A LOT of republikkkans lied during the mid term campaign - ESPECIALLY about that caravan full of drug dealers, murderers and terrorists. Now they are all backing away from the lies and telling the media to stop harping on about the caravan. So they LIED to get re-elected and now don't want to talk about their LIES. The republikkkans are absolutely disgusting.

Citations please.

Does the bible permit christians to lie? Cos they LIE a LOT. Especially about same sex marriage, abortion, climate change and pedophile priests.

In what universe would you know anything about REAL Christians?
Your blind bias is readily apparent.

I do not believe he is a REAL Christian at all.
But then again, I am not really a "follower" of his either.
He was just a lesser evil. A 7 vs. a 9.

Fair enough.

I don't believe Obama is either.

I can warm my hands off of the hate your posts emanate.
It is burning you up.

Fair enough.

Isn't it funny all the trouble our 20/20 political vision gets us into with some?

Fair enough.

To be honest, when I first heard Trump was running with the conservatives. I got a nice little chuckle out of it.

This what politicians did best, lying. Democrats, conservatives, independent or the tea party, all are the same.

It's called "TAQIYYA"....and Lie-o-crat Ilhan Omar just employed it to get elected.

When are JEWISH AMERICANS GOING TO WAKE TF UP, and see the LEFT FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE?

After Winning Election, Democrat Ilhan Omar Now Says She ‘Supports BDS Movement’

Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar came out against the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement during her campaign, but after winning election, she now says she "supports the BDS movement."

Omar, a Muslim Somali-American elected last week to replace outgoing Rep. Keith Ellison (D., Minn.) in the House, fought accusations that she held anti-Israel views during her campaign. As part of that effort, she told a group of Jewish voters in the state that she opposed the economic boycott of Israel, calling it "counteractive" and "not helpful in getting that two-state solution."

But Omar's tune has changed since winning the election. In an interview published Sunday by MuslimGirl, Omar said she "supports the BDS movement."

https://freebeacon.com/issues/winni...8DvCfQePvVUguqwMBLTvCNjZxDTSpQdLTp-nKuo_3ygnw
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deception, Lying
and Taqiyya

This is one of the most usual things we see from politicians on both sides of the isle.

In this case I believe that the democrats are some of the worst betrayers of this in recent years. Not even for some of their own stances and we've even seen that abolish ICE stance just disappear in the wake of a few elections. But this woman is definitely milking the voter base for all it's worth.

Deception, Lying
and Taqiyya

Is Israel part of her congressional district? I don't see how an Israeli boycott would come up in her duties advocating for her district.

Back
Top Bottom