• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#310]Biden says 'we understand' Poland taking in Ukrainian refugees as thousands cross US southern border

Any idea how far Mexico city is from our border? we have a legal way to get into this country just like all other countries. Polland has opened its borders to the refugees from Ukraine, when did Biden make that decision and get Congressional approval.

And, again, when you are fleeing literal death squads you don’t always have time to worry about legal procedures because, you know, it’s a matter of life and death.
How are you still misspelling Poland? It’s really not that hard.

Doesn't matter, Polland is taking war ravaged refugees legally, Biden is condoning illegal border crossings.

There appears to be no distinction between “condoning illegal activity” and “exercising prosecutorial discretion”. We (as a society) have come to accept the executive (and judicial?) power to selectively enforce the law.

Trump was better as the results show, but you bought personality, the leftwing rhetoric and voted out of hatred and ignorance. It is stunning how you continue to buy the racists bullshit spewed by the left and how anything you don't agree with is an attack on you personally. People can disagree civilly but not in the liberal world. It is truly amazing how many Americans now against abortion were actually born
Trump was worse but you nominated him instead of the many better options because you follow right-wing rhetoric and hate-filled emotions borne out of ignorance rather than facts. This is why you lost so badly before and will continue to lose until you make decisions based on facts rather than slogans and emotions.

That's your unsubstantiated opinion.
It is a stupid ass argument comparing the refugees from Ukraine to the illegals escaping gangs in Mexico. Why aren't people doing the same thing in Chicago fleeing gangs and moving to Canada? what is the procedure to get into Canada

Sure, but that's not happening, is it? The fact is, they come here because they think they can have a better life. Plain and simple. I'm not saying this is legal or good, I'm saying I totally understand it.

I’m saying that is not good or legal (qualification for asylum). I can usually understand a criminal’s desire to break or ignore the law, but that desire is not justification to do so.

It is a stupid ass argument comparing the refugees from Ukraine to the illegals escaping gangs in Mexico. Why aren't people doing the same thing in Chicago fleeing gangs and moving to Canada? what is the procedure to get into Canada

As I already showed you, the gangs killed more over a seven year period than died in Iraq and Afghanistan combined during that same period.

So no, just because it triggers you to have non-European people coming into the country….. that doesn’t change the facts.

Trump was worse but you nominated himself instead of the many better options because you follow emotions rather than facts. This is why you lost so badly before and will continue to lose until you make decisions based on facts rather than slogans and emotions.
Your TDS is on display want to tell us exactly what Trump did to create this kind of hatred and what policies he implemented that hurt you and your family? Over a year later and still a bad case of misguided and ignorant TDS. Did your parents send their tax cut back?

Talk about dumb. Why move to Canada when you can move somewhere else in the US?

Talk about dumb. Why move to Canada when you can move somewhere else in the US?
Because there is gang violence in Chicago which is close. You are justifying illegal immigration based upon people fleeing gang violence so why aren't they fleeing it in Chicago, Los Angeles? Same principle, flee to Canada to escape the violence

Your TDS is on display want to tell us exactly what Trump did to create this kind of hatred and what policies he implemented that hurt you and your family? Over a year later and still a bad case of misguided and ignorant TDS. Did your parents send their tax cut back?
Your BDS seems rather advanced. I hope you are getting treatment for it. As for family, my immigrant parents became fearful under Trump that their green cards would get revoked given Trump’s continuous anti-immigration rhetoric. We are all glad that he and his circus cabinet and grifter children and several-lies-every-day administration were fired. It’s nice not having to hear about drinking bleach, Sharpie meteorology, windmill cancer and all the other crap coming from his dementia addled brain that you voted for.

Because there is gang violence in Chicago which is close. You are justifying illegal immigration based upon people fleeing gang violence so why aren't they fleeing it in Chicago, Los Angeles? Same principle, flee to Canada to escape the violence
Good question, why haven’t you moved to Russia? After all, it has everything you want and none of the things you are ranting and raving about: few immigrants, closed borders, strong law enforcement. Sounds like you should flee liberal USA for conservative Russia.

When are you headed out?

Your BDS seems rather advanced. I hope you are getting treatment for it. As for family, my immigrant parents became fearful under Trump that their green cards would get revoked given Trump’s continuous anti-immigration rhetoric. We are all glad that he and his circus cabinet and grifter children and several-lies-every-day administration were fired. It’s nice not having to hear about drinking bleach, Sharpie meteorology, windmill cancer and all the other crap coming from his dementia addled brain that you voted for.
Really, what Biden Derangement Syndrome? you see for me it is all about results not feeling like you have as again you have refused to give us any policy or result Trump generated that warrants this hatred. You bought the liberal spin and rhetoric and are now ignoring the Biden results. It is truly amazing how little then your parents know about the green card and what it takes to revoke one, certainly not rhetoric but violation of the law

All those supposed lies and not one that impacted you or your family, stunning!

Good question, why haven’t you moved to Russia? After all, it has everything you want and none of the things you are ranting and raving about: few immigrants, closed borders, strong law enforcement. Sounds like you should flee liberal USA for conservative Russia.

When are you headed out?
Why? I am a legal citizen of this country and live in a state that gives me the freedom to be whoever and whatever I want at a low cost. Liberal USA is being defeated as you will see in November. You voted on emotion and ignorance certainly not policies, logic, common sense, and the U.S. Constitution.

You have to be kidding me, people fleeing Ukraine is the same as thousands crossing our southern border fleeing Mexico? Can this President get any worse. How many statements has he made that the WH has had to clarify and backtrack from? This is happens when people vote out of emotion and not policies, logic, or common sense

Meh. Mexicans aren't bothering me any. I dont see a single one anywhere. Cant blame a man for trying to better himself and provide a better life for his family. IMO.

People do flee gang violence, but we have plenty of places in the US they can flee to.

People escaping shitty living conditions in both cases. Sure, one is much worse than the other, but wanting a better life doesn't mean the circumstances have to be equal.

If a young person wants to get out of the ghetto to get a better life, would you try to prevent that person from moving into your neighborhood?
The major difference is probably that the Ukrainians who fled their country will return as soon as possible. They love their country and leaders.

You know what's stupider than border restrictions?

People handed citizenship and residency at birth thinking they have the moral right and authority to make someone else jump through a million hoops to obtain the shit they themselves got for free.

You know what's even stupider than that?

The fact that those same people routinely yell about how much they love freedom.

Really, what Biden Derangement Syndrome? you see for me it is all about results not feeling like you have as again you have refused to give us any policy or result Trump generated that warrants this hatred. You bought the liberal spin and rhetoric and are now ignoring the Biden results. It is truly amazing how little then your parents know about the green card and what it takes to revoke one, certainly not rhetoric but violation of the law

All those supposed lies and not one that impacted you or your family, stunning!
Really, what Trump Derangement Syndrome? You see for me it is all about results not feeling like you have as again you have refused to ignore any policy or result Trump generated that warrants this hatred. You bought the conservative spin and rhetoric and are now ignoring the Trump results. It is truly amazing how little you care about Trump's disinterest in the law.

All these endless complaints about Biden and immigration, and you haven't even explained how it personally impacted you or your family, stunning!

The major difference is probably that the Ukrainians who fled their country will return as soon as possible. They love their country and leaders.

Funnily enough, you can love your country and still not want to let yourself or your family get brutally murdered.

Why? I am a legal citizen of this country and live in a state that gives me the freedom to be whoever and whatever I want at a low cost. Liberal USA is being defeated as you will see in November. You voted on emotion and ignorance certainly not policies, logic, common sense, and the U.S. Constitution.
Then why do you want people to move from Chicago to Canada to flee gang violence while you refuse to move from the United States to Russia to flee Liberalism? You really should consider Russia, it's definitely more your speed. They're not even woke. You'd love it there.

You know what's stupider than border restrictions?

People handed citizenship and residency at birth thinking they have the moral authority to make someone else jump through a million hoops to obtain the shit they themselves got for free.
How many countries are you aware of that don't have restrictions imposed on non-citizens? Common sense tells ya that living in your own home should come with benefits that outsiders aren't entitled to. I seriously doubt you would accept strangers coming into your home helping themselves to whatever they wanted.

Funnily enough, you can love your country and still not want to let yourself or your family get brutally murdered.
True, but most migrants aren't coming to the United States to avoid getting murdered.

Back
Top Bottom