• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#31]'We Will Not Be Silent': MP Speaks Out Amid Claims Russian Soldiers Are Raping Ukrainian Women

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This is sick.

Now russian soldiers are raping Ukraine women.

The first case to the public is of a russian soldier who murdered a man then raped his wife several times in front of the couple's underage child.

This has to stop. The war crimes are piling up.

I hope that those responsible face justice.

This is sick.

The first case to the public is of a russian soldier who murdered a man then raped his wife several times in front of the couple's underage child.

Actually, multiple credible anonymous sources confirmed that Liberal7360 raped the unnamed Ukrainian woman.

Why would you do something like that?

This is sick.

Are you sure they were women?

Do you have a biology degree?

Actually, multiple credible anonymous sources confirmed that Liberal7360 raped the unnamed Ukrainian woman.

Why would you do something like that?
I was there, six of them road in on their Eco-friendly scooters and gave me the rundown on how it happened. And I've also got insider knowledge, as someone "familiar with Liberal7360s thinking". Was there to verify all of their information and he demonstrated this to me with evidence capture on rolodex.

All jokes aside, this is a serious issue. But the primary problem is that we don't really know if any of this is true.

The two replies to the news of this is just appalling.
You posted a story that only has claims of wrongdoing and no actual evidence to be supplied.

Yet you decided to behave like it was completely true.
We're not unaccustomed to propaganda at this point, from either side in the war.

You posted a story that only has claims of wrongdoing and no actual evidence to be supplied.

We're not unaccustomed to propaganda at this point, from either side in the war.
Funny. You seem to be able to determine that it is propaganda. How did you come to that conclusion?

Funny. You seem to be able to determine that it is propaganda. How did you come to that conclusion?
Because claims are easy enough to fake, especially in situations like this.
We've also had no shortage of propaganda, from either side. So I have no issue with holding my stance and waiting to see if this is proven true or false.

We've also had no shortage of propaganda, from either side. So I have no issue with holding my stance and waiting to see if this is proven true or false.
You didn't wait. You called it propaganda.

It has been reported by the prosecutor general. Not good enough for you?
There are many more victims rather than just this one case which has been made public by the prosecutor general.

Regardless, there is a poster here I'm replying to that is a sick ****er. I would think they could address thinking we should wait for proof without letting everyone on here know they're a sick ****er. I think you know what I mean.

It has been reported by the prosecutor general. Not good enough for you?
There are many more victims rather than just this one case which has been made public by the prosecutor general.
Given how the same prosecutor general as had no shortage of issues in the past, no.
I'm just going to exercise patients in the matter.

Regardless, there is a poster here I'm replying to that is a sick ****er. I would think they could address thinking we should wait for proof without letting everyone on here know they're a sick ****er. I think you know what I mean.
A vast number of posters on this site, fit that exact description.

Given how the same prosecutor general as had no shortage of issues in the past, no.
I'm just going to exercise patients in the matter.

What prosecutor general is that? Name? What issues were those?

What prosecutor general is that? Name? What issues were those?
Had you really intended some sort of discussion, your post prior to this one would've been missing.

But the current prosecutor general is Iryna Venediktova, as any cursory search would reveal. Though if you want her associated deputies, you'll have to look those up yourself.

Now go back downstairs, because it's obvious that you're more comfortable there.

Had you really intended some sort of discussion, your post prior to this one would've been missing.

But the current prosecutor general is Iryna Venediktova, as any cursory search would reveal. Though if you want her associated deputies, you'll have to look those up yourself.

Now go back downstairs, because it's obvious that you're more comfortable there.
Had you intended any real discussion, you would never had made a joke of this. Of course we all wonder propaganda, but not with a public announcement from an MP AND the Prosecutor General (or her deputy).

Now you can enlighten me about all those issues of hers? In detail? No, I'm not going to research it. You made the accusation, prove it.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread has been reopened at OP's request.

This is sick.

Russian warfare. I hope justice catches up with them

This is sick.

Let us know how it goes. Is the Russian army investigating, too, I wonder?

Back
Top Bottom