• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#31]'We Will Not Be Silent': MP Speaks Out Amid Claims Russian Soldiers Are Raping Ukrainian Women

This is sick.

Now russian soldiers are raping Ukraine women.

The first case to the public is of a russian soldier who murdered a man then raped his wife several times in front of the couple's underage child.

This has to stop. The war crimes are piling up.

I hope that those responsible face justice.

Sick times ten.
I hope these sadistic monsters face justice for their crimes.

Actually, multiple credible anonymous sources confirmed that Liberal7360 raped the unnamed Ukrainian woman.

Why would you do something like that?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

But, like everything else, you aren't...

I was there, six of them road in on their Eco-friendly scooters and gave me the rundown on how it happened. And I've also got insider knowledge, as someone "familiar with Liberal7360s thinking". Was there to verify all of their information and he demonstrated this to me with evidence capture on rolodex.

All jokes aside, this is a serious issue. But the primary problem is that we don't really know if any of this is true.
Enjoy your time off. We all will.

No one needs to read the vile things you are posting.

Moderator's Warning:
Let's make sure this thread stays on topic; patience for those who try to derail it again will be dealt with harshly.

This is sick.

Now russian soldiers are raping Ukraine women.

The first case to the public is of a russian soldier who murdered a man then raped his wife several times in front of the couple's underage child.

This has to stop. The war crimes are piling up.

I hope that those responsible face justice.

The article uses the word "allegations" several times.

A successful war crimes prosecution needs more than allegations.

Only women are raped. You don't need a biology degree to know why.
Actually male rape of POW 's has been used to break them down, Though not commonly used as a torture technique it has been used in war time.

Sexual humiliation is felt by both women and men.

Back
Top Bottom