• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:29] Trump asks nation to 'pray' for Biden administration, says MAGA movement 'only just beginning'

Deep state - when they don’t investigate election fraud & look the other way at left leaning looters, who would trust them?

They found a guy from Arkansas who sat at Pelosi’s desk in 24 hours, but there have been
No looting arrests yet?

Deep state corruption?
Deep state?
1611096238634.png

Here you go.... testimony from a former naval officer who has a spotless record and military clearance.

My gawd! Biden is soooo scary, how do you even sleep?

Attorneys for Fox convinced the judge that....:

"The “ 'general tenor’ of the show,” her opinion stated, “should … inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not ‘stating actual facts’ about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in ‘exaggeration’ and ‘nonliteral commentary.’ … [G]iven Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer ‘arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism’ about the statements he makes.” '

TuckerFoxBS.jpg

"...Giuliani and the Post published a version of the story with unclear provenance that alleged but did not prove Joe Biden's involvement in his son's affairs. Bannon had anticipated the Journal story would appear on the 19th, and Trump told reporters to expect a major story in the Journal. Internally, the insinuation that their journalism was affiliated with or on behalf of Trump irritated the Journal editors. Tony Bobulinski, a business partner of Hunter Biden who was interviewed for the Journal's report, was spooked that the Journal would not run the piece and issued his own statement on the 21st, which Breitbart News published unedited. At the next day's presidential debate, Trump made vague reference to the emails and hosted Bobulinski as his special guest. After the debate, the Journal published its brief story that Bobulinski and corporate records assessed by the Journal "show no role for Joe Biden".[57]

Aftermath
After a scandal narrative failed to gain traction in the mainstream press, conservative media and personalities pivoted to a "meta narrative" that the press, social media platforms and the deep state were suppressing news of the scandal.[58]"

Last edited:
I am praying for another Biden aneurysm.
Moderator's Warning:
Nope, nope, and more nope. There has been enough of this sort of vitriol running around for the past couple of weeks, and we're going to just nip this one in the bud here.
For EVERYONE. There will be no wishing for the death of public officials or others. There will be no celebrating assault, harm, or death of public officials or others. There will be no promotion of violence, assault, or death of public officials or others. That's it, there will be none of this general asshatery boarding on violent rhetoric. It stops now! There will be repercussions for further misbehavior. Failure to abide by this warning may result in moderator action and/or threadbanning.
All posts made prior to this warning are still subject to moderator review and action.

Attorneys for Fox convinced the judge that....:

"The “ 'general tenor’ of the show,” her opinion stated, “should … inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not ‘stating actual facts’ about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in ‘exaggeration’ and ‘nonliteral commentary.’ … [G]iven Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer ‘arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism’ about the statements he makes.” '

The Washington Post ? 😂

The same Washington Post that said that the Hunter Biden Laptop was a non-story?

The Washington Post like ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN & NPR are part of the DNC Pinocchio
News Network.

Moderator's Warning:
Nope, nope, and more nope. There has been enough of this sort of vitriol running around for the past couple of weeks, and we're going to just nip this one in the bud here.
For EVERYONE. There will be no wishing for the death of public officials or others. There will be no celebrating assault, harm, or death of public officials or others. There will be no promotion of violence, assault, or death of public officials or others. That's it, there will be none of this general asshatery boarding on violent rhetoric. It stops now! There will be repercussions for further misbehavior. Failure to abide by this warning may result in moderator action and/or threadbanning.
All posts made prior to this warning are still subject to moderator review and action.

Your warning ⚠️ & 99 cents will get me a coffee at Cumberland Farms.

I won’t post that in the future, but remember...
That’s how I feel.... Can’t wait for dementia Joe to go.

Your warning ⚠ & 99 cents will get me a coffee at Cumberland Farms.

I won’t post that in the future, but remember...
That’s how I feel.... Can’t wait for dementia Joe to go.
I always found the coffee at Stewart's to be better. Actually, Friendly's had the best coffee back in the day but they were a little short on the gasoline.

Wow...Parler must be just so lovely! Can you imagine that, day in and day out? And it's gonna take 'em quite a while to recover.
I believe that Parler is now defunct.

Is it? I thought the site was up somewhere, found a new home.
Not that I heard.
Both Apple and Google dumped their app.
Amazon dumped their servers for them.
Their credit card processor dumped them also. Not much left.

Not that I heard.
Both Apple and Google dumped their app.
Amazon dumped their servers for them.
Their credit card processor dumped them also. Not much left.
Huh. Suffering the countenance of violent assholes has consequences I guess...for all of them.

Two days ago, Reuters for the first time acknowledged foreign interference - specifically Russian - with regard to injecting and encouraging racial tension aka BLM as well anti- Trump and pro Trump propaganda. And yet we all think we're not dancing to the marionette?? Pathetic. And sadly, it seems that everybody here that is banned as of late is conservative leaning. Odd. Perhaps a tell-tale sign that nobody is immune when the pendulum swings and the chimes play and the ship lists. Will it last?? We'll see. More dancing to the marionette on a ship of fools. Thanks!!

Here you go.... testimony from a former naval officer who has a spotless record and military clearance.

He's got nothing.

"...the Journal reported that the text messages and emails Bobulinski shared from 2017 "don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom