• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:29] Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, undergoes lung procedure to remove growth

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, underwent a lung procedure on Friday, the Supreme Court said in a release. She is "resting comfortably" at the hospital.
This story is developing. Please check back for updates.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/sup...-85-reportedly-undergoes-lung-procedure-.html
Wanna see the left lose their collective minds, let Trump get one more SCOTUS pick... holy hells that will make the Kavanaugh hearings look tame.

On a more personal note, I do not wish cancer on anyone, and I hope RBG is comfortable and regains her health.

Re: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, undergoes lung procedure to remove cancerous grow

Very sad for her and her family. :(

Re: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, undergoes lung procedure to remove cancerous grow

I hope she recovers and gets well.

But I can also see liberal heads exploding if she retires and Trump gets to appoint another SCOTUS member.

But I can also see liberal heads exploding if she retires and Trump gets to appoint another SCOTUS member.

She is expected to recover since the nodules were removed successfully. You will have to put off your desire to watch liberal heads explodes to a later date.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/sup...-85-reportedly-undergoes-lung-procedure-.html
Wanna see the left lose their collective minds, let Trump get one more SCOTUS pick... holy hells that will make the Kavanaugh hearings look tame.

On a more personal note, I do not wish cancer on anyone, and I hope RBG is comfortable and regains her health.

Yes, It is a shame the court is biased. I wish her well also.

RBG is one tough ol’ broad, but as much as I would like her to hold out until Trump is gone, there would be no shame in her throwing in the towel. She has done her duty.

She is expected to recover since the nodules were removed successfully. You will have to put off your desire to watch liberal heads explodes to a later date.

Just what we expect from a gritty Brooklyn gal. She has fought against just about the most deadly cancer for years. I predict she will not retire before 2021. Hope she makes it.

RBG is one tough ol’ broad, but as much as I would like her to hold out until Trump is gone, there would be no shame in her throwing in the towel. She has done her duty.

Agree she has more than done her duty. My sense is she will not leave before the 2020 elections on her own.

But I can also see liberal heads exploding [/B]if she retires and Trump gets to appoint another SCOTUS member.

^
Remember this if either ever tries to moralize at you in the future: using an old woman's cancer to joyfully fantasize about the possibility that a liberal might be upset.

That isn't the save you think it is. It's not even a half-assed disclaimer.

^
Remember this if either ever tries to moralize at you in the future: using an old woman's cancer to joyfully fantasize about the possibility that a liberal might be upset.

That isn't the save you think it is. It's not even a half-assed disclaimer.

This folks, is someone seeking desperately to attack others and is being very immature about.

Reality, RGB's health is not good, there IS a chance she'll step down or pass before Trump leaves office, if that did happen, it would be a political fire storm. I am not gleeful about RBG being sick, cancer sucks and pointing out the political reality of the possibility isn't mean spirited either.

This folks, is someone seeking desperately to attack others and is being very immature about.

Reality, RGB's health is not good, there IS a chance she'll step down or pass before Trump leaves office, if that did happen, it would be a political fire storm. I am not gleeful about RBG being sick, cancer sucks and pointing out the political reality of the possibility isn't mean spirited either.

If she holds for at least a year I can assure Republicans wont pick a nominee during an election year.

If she holds for at least a year I can assure Republicans wont pick a nominee during an election year.

OH YAWN. Trump has the possibility of re-election, Obama didn't. Ergo, point invalid.

Yes, It is a shame the court is biased. I wish her well also.
Totally agree. Would you say that Bias extends to RBG? Sotomayor? Kagan? And do you object to their bias?

On the topic...RBG isnt going anywhere. And we can hope for a speedy and full recovery.

Reality, RGB's health is not good, there IS a chance she'll step down or pass before Trump leaves office, if that did happen, it would be a political fire storm.
I am not gleeful about RBG being sick, cancer sucks and pointing out the political reality of the possibility isn't mean spirited either.

vs.

Your original comment is out of the editing window.

:shrug:

I'd take that bet.

I read she is planning to return to work next week.

vs.

Your original comment is out of the editing window.

That's you taking two different comments, and ignoring the context to make your childish position seem relevant. It's not, you're just very wrong in your assertions. Take a few days off and rethink what you're posting.

That's you taking two different comments, and ignoring the context to make your childish position seem relevant. It's not, you're just very wrong in your assertions. Take a few days off and rethink what you're posting.

Squawking the usual dishonest protests at me doesn't change the words right there on the page.

I suspect anyone who makes the dubious choice of caring about the truth of your squawking will rely on the words that are there on the page, and not your later defensive recharacterizations. Those kind of idiotic lies only work in Trump world, which is shrinking by the day.

Squawking the usual dishonest protests at me doesn't change the words right there on the page.

I suspect anyone who makes the dubious choice of caring about the truth of your squawking will rely on the words that are there on the page, and not your later defensive recharacterizations. Those kind of idiotic lies only work in Trump world, which is shrinking by the day.

The only one not being honest here, is you. I wasn't being gleeful at her health status, I was pointing out the political disaster that would ensue.

She's a tough old bird and most forms of lung cancer progress very slowly and a cancerous lung can be removed to live on 1 lung or even a lung transplant. She's not quitting anytime soon unless there is more than is being told.

No one here familiar with your history will actually believe that, and with good reason.

[/b]

No one here familiar with your history will actually believe that, and with good reason.

People familiar know I lost my mother to cancer at a young age and have always commented thusly in regards to such. So obviously you don't know me. However you are continuing your trend of personal attacks out of immature and partisan hackery.

People familiar know I lost my mother to cancer at a young age and have always commented thusly in regards to such. So obviously you don't know me. However you are continuing your trend of personal attacks out of immature and partisan hackery.

That's quite irrelevant and won't serve as a rationalization of your hate-filled history.

That's quite irrelevant and won't serve as a rationalization of your hate-filled history.

I don't' have a hate filled history, I just hold conservative views that you lack the mental capacity to discuss and debate so you resort to personal attacks. It is true I do not like RBG as a jurist and will be pleased when she is no longer on the court, that doesn't mean I want her to die or suffer cancer.

I don't' have a hate filled history, I just hold conservative views that you lack the mental capacity to discuss and debate so you resort to personal attacks. It is true I do not like RBG as a jurist and will be pleased when she is no longer on the court, that doesn't mean I want her to die or suffer cancer.

LOL! A hate-filled history and a compulsive need to deny reality.

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom