• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:282]Liz Cheney calls out fellow House Republicans for associating with White nationalist event

If you haven't heard of him, why are you in this thread and ignoring all the links that tell you who he is? We're producing the "quotes" but you have to be willing to read them. He's a white supremacist, and I showed you video of him in action. The video of him praising Putin at the event is there for the viewing. You just have to be willing to watch. It's you who's doing the gaslighting.
I watched your 24 sec clip and condemned what I saw. So far you are the only one who has offered any evidence that supports what she claimed.

Ok I concede that looks bad if it's not taken out of context. It is the first time I have seen it. I'm gonna look up the rest of that speech. I find it hard to believe anyone supports Russia's invasion.
That's fine - look it up. But he's told you who he is in just two clips. In the first he's telling you he's a proud white supremacist who supports segregation, laughs at the state-imposed second class status for blacks, trivializes what that it meant to be black in the Jim Crow south, says it was better for whites (true) and for blacks (false). He only cares about whites.

In the second he's proudly cheering Putin and Russia. Believe him when he tells you who he is.

I watched your 24 sec clip and condemned what I saw. So far you are the only one who has offered any evidence that supports what she claimed.
That's actually not true that I'm the only one showing links that supports Cheney, but I'll take your word for it that you didn't see the links, several, about who this little racist, Putin cheering asshole is. Cheney and Romney knew, and so did MTG. I noticed MTG issued a statement. What she didn't do is confront, condemn, even put distance between what this little asshole said, in that event, or elsewhere about Putin or his embrace of white supremacy. She's on board with it as we all know. We knew it when she showed up.

What is telling about who this little asshole is as a political figure is he's comfortable asking for a round of applause for Putin and Russia at that event, and of course gets that applause, with the crowd chanting "Putin, Putin...." They all knew who he was, and the little racist Putin loving prick knew his audience. He's among 'friends' and THAT is ultimately what Cheney and Romney are condemning, that MTG and Gosar also knew and showed up in support.

That's actually not true that I'm the only one showing links that supports Cheney, but I'll take your word for it that you didn't see the links, several, about who this little racist, Putin cheering asshole is. Cheney and Romney knew, and so did MTG. I noticed MTG issued a statement. What she didn't do is confront, condemn, even put distance between what this little asshole said, in that event, or elsewhere about Putin or his embrace of white supremacy. She's on board with it as we all know. We knew it when she showed up.

What is telling about who this little asshole is as a political figure is he's comfortable asking for a round of applause for Putin and Russia at that event, and of course gets that applause, with the crowd chanting "Putin, Putin...." They all knew who he was, and the little racist Putin loving prick knew his audience. He's among 'friends' and THAT is ultimately what Cheney and Romney are condemning, that MTG and Gosar also knew and showed up in support.
Assuming everything your saying is true I can not say I disagree with Cheney this time. Sounds like there is good reason to condemn him.

According to the OP she is quoted as saying

I have repeatedly asked for evidence that the event is what she described it as.

I don't feel like im being unreasonable asking for what evidence there is to support her claim.

The event was very much like that.

Josh Hawley, who should be removed from office along with his fellow co conspirators, was in full bellow to the trump brown shirts.

One after another, we watched the video of far right wing politicians at C-PAC towing the Moscow/trump line.

When they weren’t doing the ususal race baiting and plays to white resentment and entitlement.

Yeah CNN labelled him a white Latino or something like that. LOL

I believe that’s what he was.

Not that it’s important.

George Zimmerman is a loser, a whiny little wannabe thug who though he was a big man because he had a gun and beats his girlfriend.

Most people would look down on a loser like that.

But trump nation think he’s a hero.

Last edited:
Long on accusations but short on facts. Where are the antisemetic, white supremist remarks from the event? I would think the article and liz would be full of them.

I believe that’s what he was.

Not that it’s important.

George Zimmerman is a loser, a whiny little wannabe thug who though he was a big man because he had a gun and beats his girlfriend.

Most people would look down on a loser like that.

But trump nation think he’s a hero.
The left does indeed think the worst of him. I think he's a young immature man who put himself in a bad situation and made a bad decision.

Like MItch matters ?
1) It matters in the 21st century
2) It just may matter with all of those big corporation$ that backs McConnell.

According to the OP she is quoted as saying

I have repeatedly asked for evidence that the event is what she described it as.

I don't feel like im being unreasonable asking for what evidence there is to support her claim.

People give opinions all the time without links to evidence. Others have provided links. No need to repeat.

Last edited:
The left does indeed think the worst of him. I think he's a young immature man who put himself in a bad situation and made a bad decision.

First of all, he chose to put himself in a bad situation and made it exponentially worse by his own behavior.

The police made a poor decision by allowing a loser like that to participate in a Neighborhood Watch program.

Zimmerman violated the cardinal rules of that program. Never get involved. Just observe and call the police.

And never carry a gun.

Zimmerman owns responsibility for the tragedy, even if the cops succeeded in destroying the chain of evidence in order to hide their own poor judgement.

Since then, Zimmerman has displayed a tendancy to put himself in bad situations.

But he’s a hero in trump world. He’s white, and he shot a “thug”.

Assuming everything your saying is true I can not say I disagree with Cheney this time. Sounds like there is good reason to condemn him.
Only took 300+ posts and multiple links/explanations to get here . Progress

This is the fellow hosting the conference and who invited Greene:

"Fuentes has made a number of racist and antisemitic comments under the guise of being provocative and ironic. For example, he has referred to Daily Wire columnist Matt Walsh as “shabbos goy race traitor” because he works for Jews (Ben Shapiro, a Jewish conservative, runs the Daily Wire). On a livestream episode, Fuentes “jokingly” denied the Holocaust and compared Jews burnt in concentration camps to cookies in an oven. On May 24, 2021, Fuentes participated in a debate on right-wing conspiracist Alex Jones’ InfoWars with Robert Barnes, a man described as a “constitutional lawyer” who has legally defended both Jones and Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse. During the debate, Fuentes made numerous antisemitic remarks, including, "I don’t see Jews as Europeans and I don’t see them as part of Western civilization, particularly because they are not Christians.” In April, Fuentes appeared to urge mainstream Republicans to champion an antisemitic focus on “Jewish control,” tweeting, “The next big frontier for populist and conservative inc [sic; this is the America First term for establishment GOPers] to coopt [sic] is discussing Jewish Power. Somehow I don’t think they’ll broach that one!”

Fuentes asserts that “whites are under attack” and that minorities are changing the “texture of life” in America. Fuentes often speaks about the white supremacist ideas of “race realism,” a belief that one’s race governs traits such as behavior and intelligence – with non-whites being inferior to whites. For example, Fuentes tweeted, “Any serious person thinking about globalization and demographic changes should actually care a lot about racial differences in intelligence. But this subject doesn’t “interest” you because it’s not convenient for your trojan horse brand of kosher nationalism.”"

Link
Blaming the jews is also a method of control for people like him. Dont want women to have rights? Say feminism is a jewish plot.

The event was very much like that.

Josh Hawley, who should be removed from office along with his fellow co conspirators, was in full bellow to the trump brown shirts.

One after another, we watched the video of far right wing politicians at C-PAC towing the Moscow/trump line.

When they weren’t doing the ususal race baiting and plays to white resentment and e
How do you know what an event you did not attend or watch was like?

They are relishing the opportunity to put a little public distance between Greene and the party.
Since it bugs the hell out of McConnell that he keeps finding toilet paper pictured with the faces of MTG, DJT etc. stuck to the bottom of his corp class shoes.

I get that you won't call out your own ilk for harrassing and individual who disagrees with them.

I don't call that unhealthy.

I call that having a lack of integrity.
We can see where the lack of integrity is.

Ok I concede that looks bad if it's not taken out of context. It is the first time I have seen it. I'm gonna look up the rest of that speech. I find it hard to believe anyone supports Russia's invasion.

How naive can one be? Jesus.

Yeah CNN labelled him a white Latino or something like that. LOL
You really should learn what the word "Latino" means. It's almost embarrassing for you at this point.

For example, Nick Fuentes is U.S. born and is a "Latino" by definition, because of from where his parents originated, and he's also a white supremacist POS. They are not mutually exclusive. "Latino" is a neutral term indicating place, not race, or ethnicity, or political viewpoint. It's as possible for a white, U.S. born "Latino" to be a white supremacist as it is for a white U.S. born person of Russian descent to be a white supremacist.

Back
Top Bottom