• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:268] [W:288]More Senseless Gun Violence

when Calamity's silly arguments get thrashed, he tries to claim what he thinks I did was "irresponsible" ...
It was You left the safety of your abode to force an armed confrontation with a man for no reason. You pulled a shotgun on some kids who were doing nothing other than partying. And, we all know you shot an innocent man.

It was You left the safety of your abode to force an armed confrontation with a man for no reason. You pulled a shotgun on some kids who were doing nothing other than partying. And, we all know you shot an innocent man.
Shot a man, and has been bragging about it in this forum for 16 years. All 'responsible' gun owners I know would never brag about shooting another human being year after year after year after year. Only 'trigger happy' types do that crap.

and your response was that you would have waited until the man broke the door, entered and then shot him. Smart thinking there. And if I shot an innocent man, why was I not indicted? Oh and you forgot that the guy did go to prison as a result. So you are lying yet again

Shot a man, and has been bragging about it in this forum for 16 years. All 'responsible' gun owners I know would never brag about shooting another human being year after year after year after year. Only 'trigger happy' types do that crap.
Bragging by lying about the danger faced, making his victims out to be more dangerous than they were.

No one believes the "chain" tale, especially after TD admitted the motorcycles were 100's of yards away from the scene.

TD himself admitted that the man into whose face he jammed a gun was just a drunk. Clearly, that man posed no danger to a well-armed person inside their home.

Incident #3 would not have resulted in TD jumping through hoops with "two judges, a DA and a Grand Jury," if his claims about being mugged were true.

Bad form to accuse a poster of criminal actions. It shows you have absolutely nothing but unwarranted and unsupported personal attacks.

Bad form to accuse a poster of criminal actions. It shows you have absolutely nothing but unwarranted and unsupported personal attacks.
His words. Maybe you should try paying attention instead of spouting off uninformed nonsense.

Bragging by lying about the danger faced, making his victims out to be more dangerous than they were.

No one believes the "chain" tale, especially after TD admitted the motorcycles were 100's of yards away from the scene.

TD himself admitted that the man into whose face he jammed a gun was just a drunk. Clearly, that man posed no danger to a well-armed person inside their home.

Incident #3 would not have resulted in TD jumping through hoops with "two judges, a DA and a Grand Jury," if his claims about being mugged were true.
What he stated was he was extremely worried about a damned apartment door being damaged. Always well thought out reasoning as to going into the unknown with a loaded firearm...lol

He does it constantly.

Yeah, much smarter is to leave the safety of the apartment to save the DOOR!

lol

Family money....you always brag about that too.

Cite it.
Why don't you cite it-why don't you tell people where you get your information that you misrepresent here.

Why don't you cite it-why don't you tell people where you get your information that you misrepresent here.
Sure thang...
age 17, some biker dudes were making a nuisance of themselves on our property. drinking smoking reefer etc so I come home from prep school in a coat and tie and see these scumbags. So I go up to the fence between our driveway and the lower lot where the biker scum were and told them to depart. One of them started walking up swinging a chain so I lifted up dad's 12 G Ithaca 37. They left peacefully

age 25, night I graduated Law school-up late at night with my brother who came up from NYC. at 2 AM someone starts banging on my door with a tire iron. So I sneak out the back door with a Walther PPK

I walked up behind the guy (my brother was calling the calvary) and said WTF are you doing. He said-kicking your ass as he raised the pipe

I stuck the gun in his nose and said drop it-he did

the cops show up-he's pissed himself

they cuff him and he starts whining I had a gun

the detective said-I know-I signed off on his permit-he should have shot your sorry ass and saved us some jail space

a year later-two mopes jump me in an alley as I was coming home from the local grocery carry some food. I gave one of them a 9mm Colonoscopy

he lived-his first date in prison was probably a bad one given the bullet blew out his rectum

No, I specifically quoted you, where among other accusations, you claimed he "shot an innocent man.

You also accused him of brandishing a shotgun, threatening "kids".

No, I specifically quoted you, where among other accusations, you claimed he "shot an innocent man.
Statute of limitations expired years ago. No crime--->No allegation.

Read and learn.
You also accused him of brandishing a shotgun, threatening "kids".
So, you defend irresponsible behavior with guns. Got it.

Need a great reason/argument for more thorough background checks? There^ it is.

What law was violated? How extensive background checks do you want? It appears you just want them thorough enough to harass a poster with which you have a personal animosity.

Read and learn.

So you admit to accusing another poster of a crime. Statute of Limitations is irrelevant.

Read and learn.

That isn't a defense. That's an observation of your dishonest accusation.

So you admit to accusing another poster of a crime....
Your words, not mine.

But, please do continue defending irresponsible gun use. It soooo helps you make your case for more guns...lol

does constantly repeating that stupid "Murr-ca"somehow make up for a lack of a valid argument. the shooter at Vegas was a federal employee with a net worth of around 10million dollars: Paddock had a valid pilot's license and TWO planes

rather than merely posting nonsense, why don't you educate us on what laws would have prevented him from carrying out his massacre given he had planned it for over a year

LOL … the Vegas gun maniac also owned at least 49 guns, many of them purchased just months before he mowed down the 58 sitting ducks on the Strip.

Not to mention the thousands of rounds of ammunition and the 14 or so bump stocks that the maniac accumulated. And the gun nut was apparently taking a prescription anti-anxiety drug, to boot.

In civilized countries with (much) tighter gun laws, all kinds of red flags would’ve been flyin’ up around a sick gun freak like paddock.

But here in Murr-ca, the mad-man had no problems at all purchasing numerous semi-automatic rifles and boatloads of ammo.

The filthy nra said, ‘Don’t pick on brother stevie … he has a 2a right to buy all those mass-killing machines … he’s a responsible gun owner…

Until he wasn’t…

Pure INSANITY thanks to the filthy, rotten nra and the nation's paranoid gun nuts

Murr-ca ... Undisputed Mass-Shooting Capitol of the World...

LOL … the Vegas gun maniac also owned at least 49 guns, many of them purchased just months before he mowed down the 58 sitting ducks on the Strip.

Not to mention the thousands of rounds of ammunition and the 14 or so bump stocks that the maniac accumulated. And the gun nut was apparently taking a prescription anti-anxiety drug, to boot.

In civilized countries with (much) tighter gun laws, all kinds of red flags would’ve been flyin’ up around a sick gun freak like paddock.

But here in Murr-ca, the mad-man had no problems at all purchasing numerous semi-automatic rifles and boatloads of ammo.

The filthy nra said, ‘Don’t pick on brother stevie … he has a 2a right to buy all those mass-killing machines … he’s a responsible gun owner…

Until he wasn’t…

Pure INSANITY thanks to the filthy, rotten nra and the nation's paranoid gun nuts

Murr-ca ... Undisputed Mass-Shooting Capitol of the World...
so tell us what laws would have stopped that-given most if not all of his guns were bought WITH-I repeat WITH a background check. I get you hate the NRA for some undetermined and most likely irrational reason.

That isn't a defense. That's an observation of your dishonest accusation.
Calamity claims what I did was irresponsible without any credibility or expertise. It's nothing more than dishonest trolling

Calamity claims what I did was irresponsible without any credibility or expertise. It's nothing more than dishonest trolling
Bragging and irresponsible...

You should at least try to stay honest, here, TD.

Your words, not mine.

But, please do continue defending irresponsible gun use. It soooo helps you make your case for more guns...lol
Way to back up your claims, Calamity. Or at least way to back away from them.

Have any support for your accusations concerning me? Note that repeatedly bleating an accusation doesn't constitute support.

Bragging and irresponsible...

You should at least try to stay honest, here, TD.
The only dishonesty here is the crap you are spewing in your trolling personal attacks

Way to back up your claims, Calamity. Or at least way to back away from them.

Have any support for your accusations concerning me? Note that repeatedly bleating an accusation doesn't constitute support.
Your slobbering posts that seem to only show up when TD is called out do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom