• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:268] [W:288]More Senseless Gun Violence

I hear the latest trend is load your gun with either pink or blue bullets when attending baby reveals. Adds to the game once everyone starts shooting each other after arguing whether it will be a boy or a girl.

I doubt I agree with just about anything you support. tighter gun laws only disarm honest people-which of course is what the left wants. The left supports criminals and hates victims fighting back

Seem to have worked swimmingly well in countries like Australia, Norway, and the U.K.

While Murr-ca is still stuck on stupid thanks to right-wing gun loons...

Seem to have worked swimmingly well in countries like Australia, Norway, and the U.K.

While Murr-ca is still stuck on stupid thanks to right-wing gun loons...
trying to compare those societies with ours is really stupid-especially in light of the fact that the UK has become more dangerous after it started down the road of gun bans. Do you actually have anything valid to post other than childish attacks on the "right"when most gun violence in the USA comes from gangs located in Democrat run cities-perpetrated by people who almost never vote for the GOP?

Are you attempting to unarm the police? Are you also calling them zealots as well?
Certainly, the cops protesting on Jan 6 are.

Guns make it deadlier, obviously.

Well, it is obvious for most of us. Others are a bit slow to catch on.
So deadlier makes it worse. What will you think of sarin gas?

So deadlier makes it worse. What will you think of sarin gas?
Glad you brought it up. Know why?

Because manufacturing, selling and possessing SG is illegal.

facepalm

Glad you brought it up. Know why?

Because manufacturing, selling and possessing SG is illegal.

facepalm
And so are guns in the hands of felons.

Sarin is relatively simple to make from materials that are available on the open market. “Sarin has to go through four processes if it's produced from the raw material, and that's difficult,” says Tasaka Kowa, chemistry professor at the International Christian University in Tokyo.Mar 25, 1995

Yeah, but they are easy to get. Sarin gas not so much.

You make about as much sense as them ^^^^ lol

Yeah, but they are easy to get. Sarin gas not so much.

You make about as much sense as them ^^^^ lol

Sarin is relatively simple to make from materials that are available on the open market. “Sarin has to go through four processes if it's produced from the raw material, and that's difficult,” says Tasaka Kowa, chemistry professor at the International Christian University in Tokyo.Mar 25, 1995

lol....Tasaka Kowa....lol

Hey, you can always prove it by making some and then blogging about it...lol

lol....Tasaka Kowa....lol

Hey, you can always prove it by making some and then blogging about it...lol
i don.t know what that means

The story I read said the alleged shooter was the father to be. I hope the mother is a better example of what a parent should be for the welfare of the child.
They probably are already on welfare

I long ago vowed off of gun debates because gun owners - or should I say "certain" gun owners (you know the ones I mean) - get really really triggered by gun threads and tend to lash out with off topic talking points, hyperbole, semantics, insults and anger.

SO I will just:

View attachment 67354726

Quite ironic as I find most gun controllers bring up semantics such as nuclear weapons. Then don't understand the Constitution, Supreme Court rulings and then have to go back to semantics arguments again.

Back
Top Bottom