• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:268] [W:288]More Senseless Gun Violence

We could also take away some people's rights to have children, then we wouldn't have to worry about them shooting up their own baby showers.
we could get rid of the fourth and fifth amendments-the presumption of innocence, Miranda and Gideon, and we'd be able to lock up lots of felons-felons who may beat the wrap when the state is restrained by constitutional requirements.

we could get rid of the fourth and fifth amendments-the presumption of innocence, Miranda and Gideon, and we'd be able to lock up lots of felons-felons who may beat the wrap when the state is restrained by constitutional requirements.
I take it this is sarcasm, but it's not too far off from the approach most gun zealots would propose. I've seen plenty of arguments from gun nuts in favor of ditching the bulk of the BOR in order to preserve Amendment #2.

Same state; same senseless gun violence. 7-yr old girl dead.

You linked a twitter post by Shannon Watts, she should not be involved in the gun debate and anything she has to say about the gun debate shouldn't count.

You linked a twitter post by Shannon Watts, she should not be involved in the gun debate and anything she has to say about the gun debate shouldn't count.
she's a useful fool-a pawn of the virulent bannerrhoid puppet masters. she has no credibility . Her astroturf movement is a joke

she's a useful fool-a pawn of the virulent bannerrhoid puppet masters. she has no credibility . Her astroturf movement is a joke
Yes, zealots hate Shannon. It adds to the deplorables in the basket.

Yes, zealots hate Shannon. It adds to the deplorables in the basket.
I've gone over this before, and about women and their proper role in the gun debate. In case you haven't noticed Shannon Watts is a woman.

I've gone over this before, and about women and their proper role in the gun debate. In case you haven't noticed Shannon Watts is a woman.

Interesting.

Not quite a full month into the new year, and already a school shooting.

More death and destruction brought to us by our friends on the Right. Thankfully, this kid couldn't shoot straight.

More death and destruction brought to us by our friends on the Right. Thankfully, this kid couldn't shoot straight.
more trolling-you don't know the politics of the shooter or much of anything about him. VA is a blue state now and passed a bunch of stupid gun laws. Blame the democrats for this

20-22 Red States lead all others in recent COVID deaths. Proof that the Right is dumb.

I know. Truth hurts.

They are dumb on gun issues too. 40-plus thousand gun deaths per year proves it.

It seems that many liberals disagree with you Calamity.

Care to respond to this piece?

You right wing gun nonsense is............................................well nonsense. ;)

Ah, more gun play at yet another Murr-kin high school

And just days into the new school year, no less

Wonder what the over/under number is for school shootings this year?

Murr-ca.......................................

In a blue state with an anti gun governor.

What is your cure all?

I take it this is sarcasm, but it's not too far off from the approach most gun zealots would propose. I've seen plenty of arguments from gun nuts in favor of ditching the bulk of the BOR in order to preserve Amendment #2.
Huh?

I long ago vowed off of gun debates because gun owners - or should I say "certain" gun owners (you know the ones I mean) - get really really triggered by gun threads and tend to lash out with off topic talking points, hyperbole, semantics, insults and anger.

SO I will just:

View attachment 67354726
Long ago is what, like about 2-3 days CC time?

Good to see that you agree we need (much) tighter gun laws nationally... (y)
I doubt I agree with just about anything you support. tighter gun laws only disarm honest people-which of course is what the left wants. The left supports criminals and hates victims fighting back

Back
Top Bottom