• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:26] Black Lives Matter holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Black Lives Matter holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest | Fox News

Black Lives Matter members in Chicago held a rally on Monday to support the more than 100 arrested last night following widespread looting and rioting that caused at least $60 million in property damage and saw 13 police officers injured, according to a report.

The rally was organized by Black Lives Matter Chicago and was held at a police station in the South Loop where organizers say individuals are currently being held in custody. At least one organizer called the looting tantamount to "reparations."

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” said Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, according to NBC Chicago. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

The truth is out: BLM and the libs are openly supporting looting, rioting, and murder. Open your eyes, America.

Black Lives Matter holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest | Fox News

The truth is out: BLM and the libs are openly supporting looting, rioting, and murder. Open your eyes, America.

From the story - a family store was looted and destroyed. This kind of thing is so sad - and is causing many, even in minority communities, to sour on the 'movement'.

AP20223490186945.jpg

Shopkeepers should keep a shotgun behind the counter and start blasting these mooks when they get raided. That'll end things in a hurry.

How is this Trump's fault? It was BLM that did this. And then they openly supported it after the fact.

We didn't have race riots during clinton, bush, obama. Racism existed than but because we now for the first time in decades have a racist president, race riots have increased.

How is this Trump's fault? It was BLM that did this. And then they openly supported it after the fact.

He's gaslighting, sowing disinformation to cover up for the libs and their BLM lackeys.

He's gaslighting, sowing disinformation to cover up for the libs and their BLM lackeys.

Gas lighting? Lol. So are you saying trump is not responsible for this?

Gas lighting? Lol. So are you saying trump is not responsible for this?

Nope, you and the other libs are the cause of this. Heck, even BLM admits it wants free stuff.

Nope, you and the other libs are the cause of this. Heck, even BLM admits it wants free stuff.

Just as I thought. Absolve trump for his failed policies. Trumpkins are so pathetic. If this was going on during obama I have no doubt you would have blamed him.

We didn't have race riots during clinton, bush, obama. Racism existed than but because we now for the first time in decades have a racist president, race riots have increased.

Right you are! Incidents revolving Oscar Grant, Michael Brown and Freddie Gray were "Civil Rights Actions". Even the response to George Floyd was a civil rights action until the Trump sponsored Boogaloo Boys hijacked the movement and started looting and burning. All other current references to "riots" are a myth that is being promoted in DC circles for purely political reasons and likely instigated by Putin in an effort to get Trump re-elected.

Oh look, more stupid partisan smears from PoS, who of course would never take personal responsibility for anything another right winger does, like this murdering nazi scum:

Charlottesville Circuit Court Judge Richard Moore sentenced James Fields, 22, to life plus 419 years, as recommended by the jury that found him guilty last December of murder plus eight counts of malicious wounding and a hit-and-run offense.

“Mr. Fields, you deserve the sentence the jury gave. What you did was an act of terror,” Moore said.

Neo-Nazi gets second life sentence in murder of protester in Virginia - Reuters

No, it's only those "Libs" that are personally responsible for the actions of anyone PoS calls a "Lib".

:roll:

Moronic and dishonest in the extreme. Then again PoS's hackish 4th-grade-level smears always have more than a little hypocrisy in them...

Well I don't agree with what this chick said. She's an idiot. BLM needs a different spokesperson that doesn't say such dumb ass ****e. She isn't helping their just cause.

Oh look, more stupid partisan smears from PoS, who of course would never take personal responsibility for anything another right winger does, like this murdering nazi scum:

Charlottesville Circuit Court Judge Richard Moore sentenced James Fields, 22, to life plus 419 years, as recommended by the jury that found him guilty last December of murder plus eight counts of malicious wounding and a hit-and-run offense.

“Mr. Fields, you deserve the sentence the jury gave. What you did was an act of terror,” Moore said.

No, it's only those "Libs" that are personally responsible for the actions of anyone PoS calls a "Lib".

Moronic and dishonest in the extreme. Then again PoS's hackish 4th-grade-level smears always have more than a little hypocrisy in them...

Whataboutism from the usual lib. Are you actually going to be a man for once and address the OP without resorting to fallacies? Of course not, you never do.

Just as I thought. Absolve trump for his failed policies. Trumpkins are so pathetic. If this was going on during obama I have no doubt you would have blamed him.

Please enlighten us what policies Trump did that somehow justifies looting? Go on.

Don't gather in crowds during a pandemic.

That news makes me sick to my stomach.

Dang! Have they no decency?

Whataboutism from the usual lib. Are you actually going to be a man for once and address the OP without resorting to fallacies? Of course not, you never do.

Oh dear. Personal attacks. That's an "ad hominem" fallacy, btw.

I suppose I need to help you. Allow me to explain. The entirety of my post is designed to show how completely hypocritical, hackish, dishonest, and stupid it was of you to assign the statements of one BLM spokesman to the entirety of whatever you think "Libs" is while not taking responsibility for the actions of anyone else yourself.

Now reread it with that in mind:

In other words, it is moronic and dishonest in the extreme, not to mention hypocritical, for you to act like one BLM spokesman represents "libs", all for the purpose of making yet another tiresome hackish attack on "Libs".

I know you won't get it, PoS, because this stupid **** is all you ever do here anymore.

Last edited:

I suppose I need to help you. Allow me to explain. The entirety of my post is designed to show how completely hypocritical, hackish, dishonest, and stupid it was of you to assign the statements of one BLM spokesman to the entirety of whatever you think "Libs" is while not taking responsibility for the actions of anyone else yourself.

In other words, it is moronic and dishonest in the extreme, not to mention hypocritical, for you to at like one BLM spokesman represents "libs", all for the purpose of making yet another tiresome hackish attack on "Libs".

I know you won't get it, PoS, because this stupid **** is all you ever do here anymore.

Repeating the same fallacies over and over means youre just derping and herping twice now. Why do you keep running away from the OP? Because you got nothing, thats why. Keep derping. If youre making excuses of one BLM spokesman, you excuse them all. So why are you blaming all GOP for what Trump does if thats the case? Your false logic is exposed.

In other words, it is moronic and dishonest in the extreme, not to mention hypocritical, for you to act like one BLM spokesman represents "libs", all for the purpose of making yet another tiresome hackish attack on "Libs".

Ok-- so are "libs" criticizing Black Lives Matters here?

Repeating the same fallacies over and over means youre just derping and herping twice now. Why do you keep running away from the OP? Because you got nothing, thats why. Keep derping.

Ok, so you do not understand that it is moronic and dishonest in the extreme, not to mention hypocritical, for you to act like one BLM spokesman represents "libs", all for the purpose of making yet another tiresome hackish attack on "Libs".

That's all you had to say. No need to get worked up and make personal attacks. And especially no need to do what you just did: make a big show of running away from the point. But you do you.

This is, of course, assuming you aren't just lying to further the Trumpist line with dishonest attacks on your perceived enemies. Were you doing that again?

I suppose it doesn't matter after a point.

Ok, so you do not understand that it is moronic and dishonest in the extreme, not to mention hypocritical, for you to act like one BLM spokesman represents "libs", all for the purpose of making yet another tiresome hackish attack on "Libs".

That's all you had to say. No need to get worked up and make personal attacks.

This is, of course, assuming you aren't just lying to further the Trumpist line with dishonest attacks on your perceived enemies. Were you doing that again?

I suppose it doesn't matter after a point.

LOL you excuse BLM after one of them admits that looting is fine, but you fail to excuse Trump and the GOP when one of them screws up? LOL your claim of hypocrisy is ironic and silly. Herp derp.

Ok-- so are "libs" criticizing Black Lives Matters here?

Ah, a fellow Trumpist comes charging in all shining in white armor, only to fail miserably....

1. "libs" do not owe you anything.

2. It is as stupid and dishonest as the OP to pretend that "libs" support something unless they come flocking to condemn a target that a Trumpist has demanded be condemned.

3. Predicrably, you lie about things already said in the thread:

Well I don't agree with what this chick said. She's an idiot. BLM needs a different spokesperson that doesn't say such dumb ass ****e. She isn't helping their just cause.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom