• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: 255] Now We Know Why The Media Is Talking About Hunter's Laptop.

Neither the OP nor any of my posts have stated that I now for a fact that Joe Biden is guilty of a crime. The assertion for that is being injected by desperate moron leftists who believe they need to get out in front of this and cuss out other posters in order to stomp this down before we (god forbid) DO FIND OUT something bad about the aholes currently in charge of this country.

what we DO know now, without a doubt is the following:

1. The laptop is real and it is Hunter Biden's
2. the NY times and other left leaning media outlets either covered this up for political purposes OR they are ALL too stupid to be good journalists back when it originally came out.
3. Hunter Biden IS under criminal investigation, and both he and Joe "big guy" Biden very well may have dine something wrong, perhaps even criminal , which warrants further investigating.

Good. So you have seen no evidence of any crimes. That's because nobody has.

And still nobody cares about what a private citizen does or did, except people who are still whining about Trump's loss.

(sigh) I'm afraid you are failing in your conclusion efforts.... MSM lied , because it was Hunters laptop.

also known as: the MSM news outlets are Shite.
Everybody lies. Again, so what? What am I supposed to conclude from this?

Good. So you have seen no evidence of any crimes. That's because nobody has.

And still nobody cares about what a private citizen does or did, except people who are still whining about Trump's loss.
I see a lot of reasons to investigate to see if there were crimes committed.

I also see a lot of stupidity about the original release of the laptop information, deserved by progressives, who should now know their media are lying piece of shite.

Everybody lies. Again, so what? What am I supposed to conclude from this?
I stated what the conclusion was in the post you quoted.

do not ever again tell me about journalistic integrity by those so called "sources" then. They are partisan, lying, propaganda rags.

Hi @Mycroft , any update on this one?
Oh...there have been dribbles. For example, contrary to what Joe says, a number of Hunter's business contacts have been to meetings in the WH. Also, Joe has paid legal bills for Hunter's dealings with the Chinese. But, of course, Joes says he hasn't had anything to do with Hunter's businesses. Oh, and Hunter has had business dealings with a Russian oligarch who also has close ties to Putin. The oligarch makes drones and the oligarch is one that the Biden pukes have NOT hit with sanctions. Hunter has traveled to Russia to meet with the guy and the guy has also traveled to the US to meet with Hunter.

Of course, the federal investigation into Hunter continues, but I wouldn't count on anything coming from that and neither will anything come about Joe. The Biden pukes just won't go there whether there is verifiable corruption or not.

You probably haven't heard any of this stuff if all you consume is the mainstream media.

Oh...there have been dribbles. For example, contrary to what Joe says, a number of Hunter's business contacts have been to meetings in the WH. Also, Joe has paid legal bills for Hunter's dealings with the Chinese. But, of course, Joes says he hasn't had anything to do with Hunter's businesses. Oh, and Hunter has had business dealings with a Russian oligarch who also has close ties to Putin. The oligarch makes drones and the oligarch is one that the Biden pukes have NOT hit with sanctions. Hunter has traveled to Russia to meet with the guy and the guy has also traveled to the US to meet with Hunter.

Of course, the federal investigation into Hunter continues, but I wouldn't count on anything coming from that and neither will anything come about Joe. The Biden pukes just won't go there whether there is verifiable corruption or not.

You probably haven't heard any of this stuff if all you consume is the mainstream media.
I mean is there anything on the allegations made here? Something was supposedly coming soon…

You and VY need to get together

I mean is there anything on the allegations made here? Something was supposedly coming soon…
In two weeks.

Just like Trumps amazing, wonderful health care plan that covers everybody for much less.

Reading lunatic fringe websites for your crazy posts.
I don't do that. I stay away from the mainstream media as much as possible.

Allegations will have to come from the DOJ.
Come on dude. You know what I’m talking about.

“Maxey, a former co-host of ex-Donald Trump advisor Steve Bannon's podcast the War Room, claims he and his colleagues have found '450 gigabytes of deleted material' including 80,000 images and videos and more than 120,000 archived emails.

He said he intends to post them all online in a searchable database in the coming weeks.”

When is this coming?

Come on dude. You know what I’m talking about.

“Maxey, a former co-host of ex-Donald Trump advisor Steve Bannon's podcast the War Room, claims he and his colleagues have found '450 gigabytes of deleted material' including 80,000 images and videos and more than 120,000 archived emails.

He said he intends to post them all online in a searchable database in the coming weeks.”

When is this coming?
Ask Maxey.

Back
Top Bottom