• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: 255] Now We Know Why The Media Is Talking About Hunter's Laptop.

Ya know, I’m beginning to think this story was a load of crap…

Obviously not newsworthy enough to reach people
Wrong.

Being deliberately suppressed by your mainstream media. They are desperately trying to ignore it. Hell, the mainstream media won't even report on the findings of the US Senate on the issue.

Wrong.

Being deliberately suppressed by your mainstream media. They are desperately trying to ignore it. Hell, the mainstream media won't even report on the findings of the US Senate on the issue.
Such blockbuster stories are so suppressed even YOU won’t report them in this thread.

Where’s that searchable database link?

Such blockbuster stories are so suppressed even YOU won’t report them in this thread.
My thread isn't a place for stories that have been reported. It's about the media suppressing stories.

I have never agreed to be another news source you want to ignore.

Where’s that searchable database link?
I don't know. Go ask the people who said they'll create it.

My thread isn't a place for stories that have been reported. It's about the media suppressing stories.

I have never agreed to be another news source you want to ignore.

I don't know. Go ask the people who said they'll create it.
Yes, this massive important story that no one knows and you can’t even articulate is going to be devastating once those people get around to telling it.

Yes, this massive important story that no one knows and you can’t even articulate is going to be devastating once those people get around to telling it.
sigh...

I tried the polite approach. It didn't work with you. Let me be more direct:

Take your complaints to my Complaint Department. Call 1-800 IDON'TGIVEASHIT.

You are dismissed.

sigh...

I tried the polite approach. It didn't work with you. Let me be more direct:

Take your complaints to my Complaint Department. Call 1-800 IDON'TGIVEASHIT.

You are dismissed.
I know you don’t care. That’s how you live with yourself posting bullshit even as you get called out in it regularly.

Wrong.

Riiight...

It's so easy to believe what we want these days in the absence of any evidence. Just claim it's 'hidden' and only those 'in the know' really get it.

Riiight...

It's so easy to believe what we want these days in the absence of any evidence. Just claim it's 'hidden' and only those 'in the know' really get it.
The US Senate has evidence. Don't you know that?

Probably not, since the media is desperately trying to suppress it.

The senate has evidence of what exactly? Feel free to share it here?
No. That's off-topic.

If you want to know about it, look it up yourself.

If you want to talk about the media suppressing information on Hunter's laptop...keep posting here.

Wrong.

Uh yeah, sure. I hear the same kind of talk from people screaming to themselves on the subway...

Wrong.

Apparently this news is only accessible via telepathy.

Shit's fixin' to hit the fan, boys! :cool:
Absolutely.
No it's not.

That is some low-level "reasoning", there.

Of course, it's coming from the same folk who PROMISED the same thing (for 3+ years!) from the Durham investigation......and from the TEN Benghazi Investigations (over 4 years).....and from PIZZAGATE.....and from the entire series of QAnon fake conspiracies....etc. etc. etc.

What we ALL can count on is the following:
  • -there will not be ONE single crime, cover up or criminal/civil charge validated from the "HUNTER'S LAPTOP" Conspiracy Theory.
  • -NOT ONE.
  • -and that won't matter, one bit, to the fakenews new-fascist crowd (i.e. Trumpsters), who will just move on to the next bat-shat crazy conspiracy theory, when this one finally craps out.

No. That's off-topic.

If you want to know about it, look it up yourself.

If you want to talk about the media suppressing information on Hunter's laptop...keep posting here.
Aaah the old find-it-yourself excuse. Handy when you got nothing.

And it is on topic. If there's no story, then the media is not suppressing it. We've yet to see sufficient evidence there's anything to cover up.

Aaah the old find-it-yourself excuse. Handy when you got nothing.

And it is on topic. If there's no story, then the media is not suppressing it. We've yet to see sufficient evidence there's anything to cover up.
So...you don't want to talk about the topic of this thread. You just want to piss and moan because I won't do your work for you.

Forget about it.

You are dismissed.

So...you don't want to talk about the topic of this thread. You just want to piss and moan because I won't do your work for you.

Forget about it.

You are dismissed.

Aaaw, wook guys. I've been dithmithed again.

Back
Top Bottom