• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: 255] Now We Know Why The Media Is Talking About Hunter's Laptop.

You're right semantically, which means that your OP is wrong on the same grounds.

1) Giuliani did not receive the laptop, his lawyer received a hard drive with the supposed contents of the laptop. So your OP is wrong that a "laptop" was distributed, it was contents from that hard drive.
That's why you don't just rely on one source of information.

The fact is, Maxey never had the laptop...only a copy of the hard drive.

2) Giuliani eventually took possession of the hard drive, or at least a copy of it.
Giuliani never had the hard drive...only a copy like everyone else. (except the FBI)

3) There is no evidence that Hunter Biden ever had the supposed laptop left at the Delaware shop.
There is a lot of evidence, including witnesses and work orders with signatures.

Seriously...since the media gave up on the "Russia" nonsense, nobody disputes this is Hunter's laptop.

Rather stupid of you to "correct" the other poster without explaining the reasons.
I am not responsible for the education of you or any other poster.

But that fact is he didn't commit any impeachable offenses.

Biden's crimes on the other hand, took place while he was VP - and after. God knows how he's paying off China while in office??

Truth be told, the only way to stop the Establishment and America's collapse into tyranny is to wipe Washinton D.C. and New York City off the map. All of those people, all the way down to secretaries and butlers need to be purged from society.

That would be a good start.
My gawd, do you know what you just said?

Trump did not commit any impeachable offenses?

Yes he did and it was clearly proven. Unfortunately the Senate Republicans (who had the majority) decided even before the impeachment began that they were not going to find Trump guilty, no matter what proof was shown. In all trials, if you have the jury bought and paid for, you will never be convicted. Talk about the Washington corruption that you are pushing forward, this is the #1 example of that.

As far as Biden, you are already convicting him much like the Republican Senators were finding Trump innocent, without actually listening to witnesses and proving that he did something wrong.

In one fell swoop you, yourself, are doing exactly what you are accusing Washington of doing...................collapsing into the tyranny of letting one man say what is and what isn't without using the law that has been established.

By the way and talking about tyranny:

Trump was a tyrant inasmuch as he wanted to be the law. He wanted to do what he wanted to do no matter if it was legal, no matter if it was against the benefit of the nation, no matter is there was overwhelming opposition. You talk about tyranny but you support a tyrant! How does that work?

At least the Democrats believe in Democracy, inasmuch as the try to work within the laws and parameters that the Constitution states.

Yes, there is corruption everywhere but it is far less when things cannot be done without a majority being in favor (Democracy) than when it is ONE man doing what he wants.

Are you blind to that?

That's why you don't just rely on one source of information.

The fact is, Maxey never had the laptop...only a copy of the hard drive.

Giuliani never had the hard drive...only a copy like everyone else. (except the FBI)

There is a lot of evidence, including witnesses and work orders with signatures.

Seriously...since the media gave up on the "Russia" nonsense, nobody disputes this is Hunter's laptop.
The only thing you disputed in my post was whether or not the supposed laptop was ever in Hunter's possession.

The only person to have witnessed the drop off of the laptop was the legally blind computer shop owner, and even he didn't know who it was.

In April 2019, someone dropped off three water-damaged laptops with him for repair, Mac Isaac claimed. He couldn’t say for sure who dropped them off, because he is legally blind, but he said the person identified himself as Hunter Biden and signed a receipt with what appears to be Hunter’s name.

I am not responsible for the education of you or any other poster.
Then why bother telling someone they are wrong without showing them why? Most likely it's because you don't have the facts right either.

The only thing you disputed in my post was whether or not the supposed laptop was ever in Hunter's possession.

The only person to have witnessed the drop off of the laptop was the legally blind computer shop owner, and even he didn't know who it was.

Then why bother telling someone they are wrong without showing them why? Most likely it's because you don't have the facts right either.
It hardly matters. The ghoulish Right is after something on Joe Biden and they are not going to get it through this Hunter laptop nonsense.

In the first place, good luck getting any federal prosecutor to Indict for paid access to a politician in this country. Happens every day and since Citizens United, the worst SC decision since Dred Scott we now have Dark Money paying for access to politicians. Nice job Supremes.

In the second place, Biden is a politician (see the paragraph immediately above). In the second place Hunter is a private citizen. Other than a possible tax evasion charge which I only suggest because of suspicions that have been there forever and because Hunter is about as oblivious as it gets.

Now if you really want to see abuse of the sort that has teeth, see Jarret Kushner and Steve Minuchin and Ivanka Trump all administration officials in the Trump administration, not politicians elected by anybody, not private citizens now swimming in the corrupt bucks they extracted from the Middle East and from China while they were administration officials.

But...they did look into it. That's what those two articles show, isn't it? And there was even a NYTimes article. Of course you know the one: it was the article where it had conservatives running around screaming "The New York Times admits the laptop is real! The New York Times admits the laptop is real!" as if that was ever in dispute.
So you do think asking for a comment from the accused amounts to good investigative journalism.
And you don't think the WAPO was looking to avoid hurting Biden's 2020 chances by actually doing an investigation.
That's great to hear you believe that.
Maybe you also believe Pat Boone is really about to make a movie.

My gawd, do you know what you just said?

Trump did not commit any impeachable offenses?

Yes he did and it was clearly proven. Unfortunately the Senate Republicans (who had the majority) decided even before the impeachment began that they were not going to find Trump guilty, no matter what proof was shown. In all trials, if you have the jury bought and paid for, you will never be convicted. Talk about the Washington corruption that you are pushing forward, this is the #1 example of that.

As far as Biden, you are already convicting him much like the Republican Senators were finding Trump innocent, without actually listening to witnesses and proving that he did something wrong.

In one fell swoop you, yourself, are doing exactly what you are accusing Washington of doing...................collapsing into the tyranny of letting one man say what is and what isn't without using the law that has been established.

By the way and talking about tyranny:

Trump was a tyrant inasmuch as he wanted to be the law. He wanted to do what he wanted to do no matter if it was legal, no matter if it was against the benefit of the nation, no matter is there was overwhelming opposition. You talk about tyranny but you support a tyrant! How does that work?

At least the Democrats believe in Democracy, inasmuch as the try to work within the laws and parameters that the Constitution states.

Yes, there is corruption everywhere but it is far less when things cannot be done without a majority being in favor (Democracy) than when it is ONE man doing what he wants.

Are you blind to that?
No, Trump did not commit any impeachable offenses.

The whole Russiagate thing was absurd, and hopefully Comey and co. end up in prison... but as I said, that isn't how Washington works.

As for Biden, there is already enough information available to say that yes, he is guilty of many crimes.

I saw last night that YahooNews (very leftwing) reported that when a Chinese arms dealer was arrested, his first phone call was to Joe Biden's brother, lol... how does that happen??

You really need to stop watching the leftwing, Establishment propaganda, it's got you pretty messed up.

No, Trump did not commit any impeachable offenses.

The whole Russiagate thing was absurd, and hopefully Comey and co. end up in prison... but as I said, that isn't how Washington works.

As for Biden, there is already enough information available to say that yes, he is guilty of many crimes.

I saw last night that YahooNews (very leftwing) reported that when a Chinese arms dealer was arrested, his first phone call was to Joe Biden's brother, lol... how does that happen??

You really need to stop watching the leftwing, Establishment propaganda, it's got you pretty messed up.
I refuse to continue talking to a blind-by-choice person as you have shown yourself to be.

The evidence is overwhelming that Trump was guilty of not only what he was impeached for but for countless of other things that he did while in office that he was not officially charged with but was guilty of.

You talk about the Russia gate situation?

Why don't you explain these FACTS that are data history (no opinion involved)

1) when he couldn't get a loan from a U.S. bank he got the loans he needed from a Russian backed bank (Deutsche Bank)
2) he joined up with the Bayrock Group in 2001 and was with them for 7 years. Bayrock Group was Russian Based and with ties the Russian Mafia an Putin. It is wasn't for them, Trump would not have gotten back up economically.
3) He never criticized or said "anything" negative about Putin. Nonetheless, he abased every other world leader
4) He had Manafort be his campaign manager. Manafort was working for the Russians
5) He asked Russia to find him the 30,000 emails that Hillary had lost and the next day, Russia complied with his wishes
6) the people working close to Trump in the administration met with Russians and Putin 259 times. What is super fishy is that they lied about the meetings under oath
7) Putin wanted to have a Miss Universe in Moscow and Trump gave him his wishes
8) Trump has supported Putin at every step of the way and even called him a "genius" for his invasion of Ukraine

any you say "russiagate". Heck, Trump has been oozing Putin out of his pores for over 20 years.

I refuse to continue talking to a blind-by-choice person as you have shown yourself to be.

The evidence is overwhelming that Trump was guilty of not only what he was impeached for but for countless of other things that he did while in office that he was not officially charged with but was guilty of.

You talk about the Russia gate situation?

Why don't you explain these FACTS that are data history (no opinion involved)

1) when he couldn't get a loan from a U.S. bank he got the loans he needed from a Russian backed bank (Deutsche Bank)
2) he joined up with the Bayrock Group in 2001 and was with them for 7 years. Bayrock Group was Russian Based and with ties the Russian Mafia an Putin. It is wasn't for them, Trump would not have gotten back up economically.
3) He never criticized or said "anything" negative about Putin. Nonetheless, he abased every other world leader
4) He had Manafort be his campaign manager. Manafort was working for the Russians
5) He asked Russia to find him the 30,000 emails that Hillary had lost and the next day, Russia complied with his wishes
6) the people working close to Trump in the administration met with Russians and Putin 259 times. What is super fishy is that they lied about the meetings under oath
7) Putin wanted to have a Miss Universe in Moscow and Trump gave him his wishes
8) Trump has supported Putin at every step of the way and even called him a "genius" for his invasion of Ukraine

any you say "russiagate". Heck, Trump has been oozing Putin out of his pores for over 20 years.
Good lord, you have TDS...

There's no point addressing anything on your list because it has nothing to do with his time in office.

He was impeached on demonstrably provable false charges, and the people who committed those crimes have been removed from office, but only a couple have been indicted.

The Steele dossier was a fabrication that was paid for by Hillary Clinton - that is not on dispute. Comey lied, McCabe lied, Strozk lied, etc.

Tell me, the "honey pot" they tried to run on Papadopoulos was hilarious right??!! Even a liberal Democrat has to admit that was funny :)

It doesn't get much more absurd than that, lol...

There's no point addressing anything on your list because it has nothing to do with his time in office.

He was impeached on demonstrably provable false charges, and the people who committed those crimes have been removed from office, but only a couple have been indicted.

The Steele dossier was a fabrication that was paid for by Hillary Clinton - that is not on dispute. Comey lied, McCabe lied, Strozk lied, etc.

Tell me, the "honey pot" they tried to run on Papadopoulos was hilarious right??!! Even a liberal Democrat has to admit that was funny :)

Great God your mind is being controlled by a Manhattan conman.

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden's laptop but the morons who still pout about Trump losing to a very old man.

That's obvious to anyone with a fully formed brain.
hey, if it helps you sleep at night, you believe whatever you like ok?

the rest of us will debate the possibilities with what we now have confirmation from the NY times, as being real.

Just another anti American supporting the anti American garbage Trump. Right wingers have become pathetic in this country.

Great God your mind is being controlled by a Manhattan conman.
No, I'm an independent. I'm not a fan of Trump's bombast and antics, so I pay exactly zero attention to it. Just as I pay zero attention to the MSM.

Policy wise, Trump wasn't bad; whereas Biden has been an unmitigated disaster.

Back atcha.

A real laptop. So what?

If you think it makes your imagination real, you're sorely mistaken
(sigh) I'm afraid you are failing in your conclusion efforts.... MSM lied , because it was Hunters laptop.

also known as: the MSM news outlets are Shite.

hey, if it helps you sleep at night, you believe whatever you like ok?

the rest of us will debate the possibilities with what we now have confirmation from the NY times, as being real.

Why would knowing that nobody cares about Hunter Biden (a private citizen) but Trump's loyalists help me sleep at night? I sleep well at night. I don't think about Trump's drooling idiot base.

You have what confirmation from the NY Times? Evidence that Joe Biden committed some crime? Link that please. I didn't see it.

Why would knowing that nobody cares about Hunter Biden (a private citizen) but Trump's loyalists help me sleep at night? I sleep well at night. I don't think about Trump's drooling idiot base.

You have what confirmation from the NY Times? Evidence that Joe Biden committed some crime? Link that please. I didn't see it.
Well it’s simple, really. The logic chain goes something like this:

1. Hunter’s laptop is real!!!
2. ?
3. ?

4. ??
5. ???
6. Wut…
7. Huh?
8. ?LOL?
9. JOE BIDEN IS GUILTY!

Neither the OP nor any of my posts have stated that I now for a fact that Joe Biden is guilty of a crime. The assertion for that is being injected by desperate moron leftists who believe they need to get out in front of this and cuss out other posters in order to stomp this down before we (god forbid) DO FIND OUT something bad about the aholes currently in charge of this country.

what we DO know now, without a doubt is the following:

1. The laptop is real and it is Hunter Biden's
2. the NY times and other left leaning media outlets either covered this up for political purposes OR they are ALL too stupid to be good journalists back when it originally came out.
3. Hunter Biden IS under criminal investigation, and both he and Joe "big guy" Biden very well may have dine something wrong, perhaps even criminal , which warrants further investigating.

Back
Top Bottom