• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:253] The 17 yer old shooter has several arrests!

not saying there should not be reform
hell, i support defunding so that we hire psychologists and social workers to perform many of the functions we ask the under-trained police to now handle
where we diverge is in your approach to the problem
you try to paint all police as bad guys
and all black perps as good guys who were victimized by the police
just look at each situation where a black man was killed by the police and find out whether the suspect responded appropriately to the police authority. in most situations, if you choose to be objective, you will find they did not

you try to paint all police as bad guys

Depends on how you define "bad". Do I think most cops are completely unethical? Yes, I certainly do. That's why the so-called "good cops" NEVER report the bad cops when they do something wrong. It's their idiotic toxic "us vs them" culture that is the biggest problem.

The police unions need to stop protecting bad cops. Police departments need to stop protecting bad cops. District attorneys and prosecutors need to stop protecting bad cops. Until that happens, these problems do not go away.

How do you know? Studies have shown white people use illegal drugs just as much, if not more, than minorities. Maybe your prejudiced beliefs make it difficult for you to understand this.

Violent crimes are most likely to be committed in urban areas and are often tied to economic conditions (across the racial spectrum). Even this analysis from USA Today confirms.

Violent crime in the United States is most likely to be committed in urban areas. Even in many of the safest states in the country, there are cities with violent crime rates that exceed the national average by a wide margin. Similarly, it is no coincidence that many of the states with the highest rates of violence are also home to some of America’s most dangerous cities. In some cases, a single city can account for over one-quarter of all violent crime in an entire state.

Crime appears to be closely tied to economic conditions. States with limited economic opportunity and a large percentage of residents struggling financially also tend to have higher violent crime rates. Conversely, economic conditions tend to be in states with lower crime. These are America’s richest and poorest states.

Perhaps you should research before assuming prejudice.

Violent crimes are most likely to be committed in urban areas and are often tied to economic conditions (across the racial spectrum). Even this analysis from USA Today confirms.

Perhaps you should research before assuming prejudice.

You said "more crimes" are committed in poor areas. You didn't say anything about violent crimes. And most people are currently in jail for non-violent crimes.

People living in poor areas get arrested more often for non-violent crimes, because that's where the cops are at most of the time. That is systemic racism.

Every time that a black person is arrested for a non-violent drug crime, the cops should immediately go patrol the suburbs and arrest a white guy for a non-violent drug crime. What's fair is fair.

Ah... but one of the tickets was not having a valid drivers license. Ever get pulled over and left your IUD at home? The police go to their MDT and see who the car is registered to.

Where are people getting juvenile arrest records? Those records are SEALED, not open for public browsing. Can't speak for DMV records, though.

And no, I never leave my IUD home. lol

Most Nazi supporters in the 1920s and 1930s were ignorant, unsuccessful, uneducated pissed-off bigots.

When you say "Nazi supporters" do you mean the SS and SA in that era; the German capitalist industrialists; or are you speaking about sympathizers in the USA like Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh?

Please be more specific.... I mean you are claiming to be a history "professor" aren't you?

That is the vast majority of the ignorant uneducated racist white people who support the Repug Party. The only people who still vote for the Repug Party in large percentages are uneducated white people. That tells you the party is doomed. All of the educated white people are leaving the Repug Party in droves and voting for Biden.

I think you are conflating education with ideology. Unless you are going to claim that your hordes of burning and looting left progressive mobs out there tearing down statues, smashing windows, throwing rocks at cops--- are all top tier educated rocket scientists with PhDs?

You're not an independent. Stupid comments like "sleepy Joe" shows that you're not, not to mention your other Trump-prostitution comments.

I guess you missed the parts where I called H.W. Bush and G.W. Bush globalist stooges. Or when I called John McCain a half baked low IQ raving lunatic Rhino. Or when I referred to Mitt Romney as a lying Democrat trying convince everyone he is a conservative... but doing a lousy job at it. Or when I said Ted Cruz can never win as president because he looks too much like Count Chocula.

No, I am an independent. You however are too wrapped up in some residual 2016 election night butt hurt to see it.

Trump is the better choice over sleepy Joe Biden, even liberal progressives understand that.

(rated PG-13 for language)

When you say "Nazi supporters" do you mean the SS and SA in that era; the German capitalist industrialists; or are you speaking about sympathizers in the USA like Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh?

Please be more specific.... I mean you are claiming to be a history "professor" aren't you?

I think you are conflating education with ideology. Unless you are going to claim that your hordes of burning and looting left progressive mobs out there tearing down statues, smashing windows, throwing rocks at cops--- are all top tier educated rocket scientists with PhDs?

I guess you missed the parts where I called H.W. Bush and G.W. Bush globalist stooges. Or when I called John McCain a half baked low IQ raving lunatic Rhino. Or when I referred to Mitt Romney as a lying Democrat trying convince everyone he is a conservative... but doing a lousy job at it. Or when I said Ted Cruz can never win as president because he looks too much like Count Chocula.

No, I am an independent. You however are too wrapped up in some residual 2016 election night butt hurt to see it.

Trump is the better choice over sleepy Joe Biden, even liberal progressives understand that.

(rated PG-13 for language)

When you say "Nazi supporters" do you mean the SS and SA in that era

Germans who supported the Nazis. Not difficult to understand, but obviously it is for you.

I'm not conflating education with ideology at all. Most Trump supporters are uneducated and unsophisticated white people. They actually believe what that ****ing imbecile tells them. How stupid and naïve can they be?

Yeah, there are lots of uneducated white and brown people that vote for Democrats, too. However, they have enough sense to know that Trump is full of ****.

Trump has no ideology, he is simply a despot. Hence, why real Republicans (i.e. Bush officials, McCain officials, Romney officials) are voting for Biden.

LOL, sure they do. You live in your own world, just like Trump. Trump is a sick man. Trump is a stupid man. Trump is a corrupt man. Trump is a racist and a traitor. Nobody in their right mind believes Trump should be mayor of Bumble****, MS, let alone President of the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom