• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:253] The 17 yer old shooter has several arrests!

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Every time an unarmed black man is shot by the police, we get his arrest history. I guess it is time we go into the history of this fine young man who shot three people and is now under arrest for murder. He has been arrested twice on drug charges and once for resisting arrest. I guess the police did not shoot him when he resisted, but then he is white. He has lost his driving privileges, but I did not find out why. His mother drove him to Kenosha. Ain't that a hoot!!!

Assuming this is all true, I guess the court should throw the book at him (if we are to be consistent with our conservative brothers and sisters).

He's a Trump supporter from Illinois who went there to shoot people. Go figure. (A photo of him near the front row at a Trump rally at Drake University has emerged.)

Last edited:
Every time an unarmed black man is shot by the police, we get his arrest history. I guess it is time we go into the history of this fine young man who shot three people and is now under arrest for murder. He has been arrested twice on drug charges and once for resisting arrest. I guess the police did not shoot him when he resisted, but then he is white. He has lost his driving privileges, but I did not find out why. His mother drove him to Kenosha. Ain't that a hoot!!!

Assuming this is all true, I guess the court should throw the book at him (if we are to be consistent with our conservative brothers and sisters).

He's a Trump supporter from Illinois who went there to shoot people. Go figure. (A photo of him near the front row at a Trump rally at Drake University has emerged.)

womp womp

Kenosha Shooter Killed Convicted Pedophile, Epsteinist

Kyle is massively gaining supporters and followers. The dead ped Antifa chap isn't.

Narrator:

Kyle Rittenhouse does not, in fact, have several arrests. The OP's delusional disorder continued to go untreated.

He's a hero to you? Explain please?

Sure, I'll call him a hero. The majority of America is sick and tired of uneducated losers destroying cities, under a false pretense. We're tired of seeing the police being ordered to stand down, and stand by as communists and anarchists burn the buildings that were built and maintained by hardworking Americans.

We're tired of good people being intimidated under the threat of violence and criminal prosecution from protecting their neighborhoods, and their livelihoods.

Kyle killed these men while attempting to defend local businesses that these men wanted to destroy. They descended upon Kyle, outnumbering him 10:1, like the cowards they are. Some of these men were also armed with guns. Video evidence shows that these men were pummeling Kyle at the moment that he was able to pick up and position his weapon. He acted in self defense.

Well I guess you can go on a shooting spree if any of your victims ended up being prior criminals.

All the people who attacked him were convicted criminals.

Just curious: how do you know one of the victims was a past pedophile?

If only publicly searchable sex offender registries were a thing.

The "past pedophile" was a fugitive from justice at the time of his death BTW.

Well I guess you can go on a shooting spree if any of your victims ended up being prior criminals. That's a joke, everybody. You totally can't do that.

Just curious: how do you know one of the victims was a past pedophile?

Come on card. You know how links work.

All the people who attacked him were convicted criminals.

If only publicly searchable sex offender registries were a thing.

The "past pedophile" was a fugitive from justice at the time of his death BTW.

Support everything you said with evidence, then we'll talk.

womp womp

Kenosha Shooter Killed Convicted Pedophile, Epsteinist

Kyle is massively gaining supporters and followers. The dead ped Antifa chap isn't.

Conviction date 2002. Joseph was 18 years old. City-data.com states offense was 'sexual conduct with minor.' If it were pedophilia it would refer to assault of a child like others on the database. What was the victim? 16? 17? Would you call an 18 year old in a relationship with a 16 year old a 'pedophile?'

I wonder if there will be charges for the mother...it was illegal for him to openly carry the rifle and probably illegal to take it across state lines.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

1. You seem to have the mistaken belief that the right judges situations the way the left does. Unlike the left, we evaluate a situation based on the facts and using our moral judgement. We don't automatically take sides on an issue based on how it will benefit some political agenda. I thought you would have figured that out based on how we reacted to the death of George Floyd.

2. Once again you find a way to inject racism into a situation that has nothing to do with race.

3. You again jump to foolish, politically motivated conclusions about the circumstances surrounding the incident where the kid was charged with resisting arrest, without having any facts what so ever to support those conclusions.

Why don't you people stop *****-footing around and just declare war on the United States, instead of pretending that a civil war isn't exactly what you want?

His link worked for me. You're really 0 for 2 when it comes to using links? Lol, OK Card.

Um...no. I'm saying the link doesn't support the claim.

That's interesting AmNat. Huber had the exact same strangulation charge that Jacob Blake was charged with. Are we really living in a time when the left demonstrates in support of woman beaters? This is their new jam?

They will defend the vilest criminal scumbags if they're either on their side or the right color.

They will defend the vilest criminal scumbags if they're either on their side or the right color.

Just out of curiosity, can you show that one of Rittenouse's victims was the person taac claimed it was?

Just out of curiosity.

Just out of curiosity, can you show that one of Rittenouse's victims was the person taac claimed it was?

Just out of curiosity.

I could link to a Google search for their names, but you'd presumably claim the link didn't work.

Back
Top Bottom