• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:25]Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

MTAtech

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

In a wide-ranging speech at a campaign rally Saturday night, President Donald Trump ramped up attacks against his opponent, Joe Biden, calling Biden the "dumbest of all candidates," and went so far as to declare, "maybe I'll sign an executive order that you cannot have him as your president."

What kind candidate says such a crazy thing?
Probably the kind who knows that the media will take him serious and make it a reason to impeach him.

Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

In a wide-ranging speech at a campaign rally Saturday night, President Donald Trump ramped up attacks against his opponent, Joe Biden, calling Biden the "dumbest of all candidates," and went so far as to declare, "maybe I'll sign an executive order that you cannot have him as your president."

I thought it great humor....
He probably said it to irritate those without humor...
must have worked, eh?
people would do better to 'lighten up' a bit.
have a better day !

must have worked, eh?
have a better day !
Being president used to be a serious business. The guy is supposed to be a president, not an entertainer doing stand-up before a live audience. But, at least he'll have a new career on January 21st.

Obama wore a bike helmet, though.

Being president used to be a serious business. The guy is supposed to be a president, not an entertainer doing stand-up before a live audience. But, at least he'll have a new career on January 21st.
Yea, he should act more Presidential like Biden.

He's a media whore. He'll say anything to gain himself attention, negative or positive, no matter how idiotic it is. Many Americans like myself, don't care what this conman says or threatens, his word is trash. Take out the trash this November, it's starting to really stink.

must have worked, eh?
have a better day !
He just says any dumb shit and the crowd goes wild. Like having Larry the Cable Guy as president.

Obama wore a bike helmet, though.

And a tan suit. To those people who say 'he was just kidding'.. I don't believe that. I think he is that far out of touch with reality.

One hoping to and succeeding in upsetting snowflakes who will cry about it in a post online...

This dumbass literally cannot stop the shit from spewing out of this mouth.
Apparently "shit" is no longer blocked by the word censor.

Good grief ! The President isn't allowed to crack a joke ?
Reasonable to expect he'll continue another four years; ya' might wanna' lighten up a bit. Makes for a happier life.

Like when Obama used an "Anger Translator"?

Anger Translator

215e4c1354725835.jpg

Interesting.

Everyone attending that peaceful protest seemed to understand it as a joke.
Most viewers on the right side of things also seem to understand it as a joke.
But for some reason, someone on the left decided it was thread worthy. Doh!

Cool. 👍 What about the other six words?

shit
asshole
bastard

???

Are there other bad words?

EDIT:

Apparently

C***
F***
and
C***

are still blocked

Larry's crowds have a sense of humor too.
Bit broad for my taste but good on him for making a living. Not sure I find the joke in the White House very amusing though. Do you think an orange jumpsuit will clash with his fake tan?

Moderator's Warning:
Knock that crap off! There may be moderator actions coming for posts prior to this warning.

Back
Top Bottom