• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:25]Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

Maybe he should try out an EO establishing him as President for Life and see how that works out.
He's probably brought that up in his family circle before.

he is just super confident that his followers won't allow him to be impeached regardless of what he does...remember the shooting someone on fifth avenue comment...he meant it.
You're thinking of impeached and removed from office. His first impeachment goes into the history books. I predict that it will happen again before next January. He'll be remembered forever as the only twice impeached president in American history. Pelosi has already stated that if a SCOTUS judge gets rammed through during an election that she will impeach him again.

Pelosi has already stated that if a SCOTUS judge gets rammed through during an election that she will impeach him again.

That would be a dumb move then as that is not impeachable.

So as with the ingesting chlorine 'gag' the president is either 'joking' about something entirely inappropriate at a time when he's already accused of taking circumstances too lightly or he was revealing his true inner thoughts.

Neither is a good excuse.

and Trump himself said 'I do not kid'

Trump doesn't have any teethy smile whether natural of otherwise.

All we get is the lips together and wide gesture that pushes out his Donnie Dimples under his blank eyes and white coonskin cap. 〰

DA included.

If he wore green eyeshades he might get a little tea and sympathy out of it, but he can't think at all imaginatively or creatively positive.

I would like for someone them, to explain when to take Trump seriously. It's always a joke

So has his whole Presidency been a comedy routine?

Of course you can, because whataboutism is easier than having to actually rationalize what he said.
Can you rationalize what Biden said?

If Trump said what Biden said, you would rationalize Trump is a racist.

So, what do you think about him saying that Obama isn't an American and that Kamala isn't an American and that she comes through the back door so she cannot be president...in allusion to segregation?

I would like for someone them, to explain when to take Trump seriously. It's always a joke

So has his whole Presidency been a comedy routine?

You, of all people, should be able to spot trolling as its happening. PSA: this was trolling.

Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

In a wide-ranging speech at a campaign rally Saturday night, President Donald Trump ramped up attacks against his opponent, Joe Biden, calling Biden the "dumbest of all candidates," and went so far as to declare, "maybe I'll sign an executive order that you cannot have him as your president."

What kind candidate says such a crazy thing?

A fascist... and his fascist supporters love him for it because they are fascists too.

This thread is about what Trump said. Please try to stay on topic.

Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

In a wide-ranging speech at a campaign rally Saturday night, President Donald Trump ramped up attacks against his opponent, Joe Biden, calling Biden the "dumbest of all candidates," and went so far as to declare, "maybe I'll sign an executive order that you cannot have him as your president."

What kind candidate says such a crazy thing?
I have some land in Florida for you to buy. It'll be great once I pump the water off. :ROFLMAO: You'll fall for anything, anything at all.

So, what do you think about him saying that Obama isn't an American and that Kamala isn't an American and that she comes through the back door so she cannot be president...in allusion to segregation?

Thanks for proving my point.

Technically, yes; but
Freestones are best impeach pie !
(keepin' the levity alive)
Its only a joke when its inconvenient for you to admit you elected the worst guy possible. We tried to warn ya.

I have some land in Florida for you to buy. It'll be great once I pump the water off. :ROFLMAO: You'll fall for anything, anything at all.
Why should we take you seriously about anything? If its just a meme bruh, then we shouldnt take you seriously.

Someone has to change the topic on a stupid thread.

So you have nothing to say because you don't like it, but might lose your cult cred if you publically say He was wrong.

I'm sorry your deity is making it hard for you. Soon you will have to choose between Trump and America. Count on it.

Why should we take you seriously about anything? If its just a meme bruh, then we shouldnt take you seriously.

Try and understand their pain. They spent 8 years screaming about the Constitution and presuming that they should be educating everybody on it.

Now they squirm because they can't defend it and still be about law and order, but they also can't criticize Him. So they laugh it off.

Its only a joke when its inconvenient for you to admit you elected the worst guy possible. We tried to warn ya.
For the times, the best available man was elected. no joke about it !

Back
Top Bottom