• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:25]Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

Even when only you say so.
There is no such thing as President of Massachusetts even if your liberal college professor who drives a volkswagon and wears a sweater draped around his neck even in summer told you there was.

Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

In a wide-ranging speech at a campaign rally Saturday night, President Donald Trump ramped up attacks against his opponent, Joe Biden, calling Biden the "dumbest of all candidates," and went so far as to declare, "maybe I'll sign an executive order that you cannot have him as your president."

What kind candidate says such a crazy thing?
Trump said something stupid? Again? This must be another one of those days that end in "Y".

In a wide-ranging speech at a campaign rally Saturday night, President Donald Trump ramped up attacks against his opponent, Joe Biden, calling Biden the "dumbest of all candidates,"

Well, he's not wrong. If Biden loses then progressives will instantly start shitting all over him as the "worst candidate ever", just like they did with Hillary.

and went so far as to declare, "maybe I'll sign an executive order that you cannot have him as your president."

Great! Please do it.

Hillary is not nor has ever been elected President of Massachusetts.
no one is saying she was elected president...we are saying she was the winner of the Electoral vote of Massachusetts ...lol...deal with it...and Biden will win the electoral vote of Massachusetts as well...which means your vote means nothing.

no one is saying she was elected president...we are saying she was the winner of the Electoral vote of Massachusetts ...lol...deal with it...and Biden will win the electoral vote of Massachusetts as well...which means your vote means nothing.
And?

People have said that "trump is just joking" many times. This is the first time that I actually believe that.

People have said that "trump is just joking" many times. This is the first time that I actually believe that.
I don't think he was joking...he just stated that he wants a Supreme Court nomination to determine who wins the election...and he wasn't joking.

I don't think he was joking...he just stated that he wants a Supreme Court nomination to determine who wins the election...and he wasn't joking.
But, he was joking about the EO to make Biden ineligible.

Russia spy TDS blurts are the funniest.

I said you are a PutinTrump Rower.

I did not use the word you injected into your post.

Although I do sometimes use the word 'treason' or 'traitor' but not often as it too tends to be misused by the Disloyal Right.

Given the topic and thread and that someone made the pathetic statement Trump said the EO thing at a "rally," I replied there were political rallies in Nuremberg too during the 1930s. We know too Nuremberg was where the trials were held after the result of the rallies was crushed.

Good grief ! The President isn't allowed to crack a joke ?
Reasonable to expect he'll continue another four years; ya' might wanna' lighten up a bit. Makes for a happier life.

its just a meme is the convenient trick of people that actually mean it.

Are you letting me in on the Leftist/Stalinist plan to imprison all disagreeing
people ? Are you planning to turn this country into communist gulag filling poverty stricken third world existance ?
Sounds like bolshevism in full bloom.
Thanks for the 'heads up'
Were just gonna replace you.

Alas Michael Cohen said on tv yesterday Donald Trump has no sense of humor, never laughs, never tells a joke and never listens to a joke. I infer that Donald Trump never jokes around.

It's a major point of military science btw that your enemy will always tell you what his strategy is, mainly because your enemy hopes you will stew in knowing his malign intentions, plans, designs. However, one's enemy never conceives of finding himself in the box at his own Nuremberg.

President Trump said when questioned about slowing the testing down.
" “I don’t kid. Let me just tell you. Let me make it clear,” Trump told reporters, when pressed on whether his comments at a campaign event Saturday in Tulsa, Okla., were intended as a joke. "

So how can one say he was not serious about the EO and Biden?

President Trump said when questioned about slowing the testing down.
" “I don’t kid. Let me just tell you. Let me make it clear,” Trump told reporters, when pressed on whether his comments at a campaign event Saturday in Tulsa, Okla., were intended as a joke. "

So how can one say he was not serious about the EO and Biden?
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's smart enough to know that he can't write that EO.

Alas Michael Cohen said on tv yesterday Donald Trump has no sense of humor, never laughs, never tells a joke and never listens to a joke. I infer that Donald Trump never jokes around.

It's a major point of military science btw that your enemy will always tell you what his strategy is, mainly because your enemy hopes you will stew in knowing his malign intentions, plans, designs. However, one's enemy never conceives of finding himself in the box at his own Nuremberg.
and Trump himself said 'I do not kid'

Maybe he was joking around.

Meanwhile what kind of candidate pandering for the black vote says you aren’t black if you don’t vote for me.

Why don’t you come up with something else that Trump said, and I can come up with something else that Biden said.

Of course you can, because whataboutism is easier than having to actually rationalize what he said.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's smart enough to know that he can't write that EO.
I do not know about that...he was convinced that he could get rid of citizenship for children of immigrants with an EO....he hasn't tried it, but he may now.

I do not know about that...he was convinced that he could get rid of citizenship for children of immigrants with an EO....he hasn't tried it, but he may now.
Both of those potential EOs would be impeachable offenses. Maybe he just likes being acquitted?

Something I would not give President Trump. He has said way to many stupid things that he believes is correct.

Maybe he should try out an EO establishing him as President for Life and see how that works out.

But See . . .

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

Dude is asked about AGW, answers about particulate pollution and manages to contradict himself in the process.

Both of those potential EOs would be impeachable offenses. Maybe he just likes being acquitted?
he is just super confident that his followers won't allow him to be impeached regardless of what he does...remember the shooting someone on fifth avenue comment...he meant it.

There is no such thing as President of Massachusetts even if your liberal college professor who drives a volkswagon and wears a sweater draped around his neck even in summer told you there was.

Reading too many Archie comic books you.

My French prof was a rightwinger who was also the best foreign language teacher I had in high school or at uni. Far and away the best who came to us from teaching at the military college in Mexico (English). My leftie sosh prof was such a bore he could put out a barnblaze simply by talking to it. I was always very careful speaking in his 8am class so I wouldn't wake or disturb my unshaved mates still in their underwear. Our ROTC instructors and profs were sharp and they always had our attention since it was about winning a battle without getting you and your own guys killed doing it.

So I can lend you one of my Sgt. Rock editions if you might be interested in learning something about people you pronounce to be lefties with a wave of your arm. Cause you're a walking waving cliche'.

Back
Top Bottom