• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:25]Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

That wasnt obama that was Bushs economy finally kicking in. Wasnt it?
Let me understand your lunacy -- there was a recession that Obama inherited where stock prices dropped about 50% by the time Obama took office, but Bush, who wasn't president for a couple of years gets credit for the recovery -- not the Obama stimulus, not the Fed QE2, not nothing?

What flavor is the Kool Aid that you drink?

Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

In a wide-ranging speech at a campaign rally Saturday night, President Donald Trump ramped up attacks against his opponent, Joe Biden, calling Biden the "dumbest of all candidates," and went so far as to declare, "maybe I'll sign an executive order that you cannot have him as your president."

What kind candidate says such a crazy thing?

Maybe he was joking around.

Meanwhile what kind of candidate pandering for the black vote says you aren’t black if you don’t vote for me.

Why don’t you come up with something else that Trump said, and I can come up with something else that Biden said.

Reactions: PoS
I thought it great humor....
He probably said it to irritate those without humor...
must have worked, eh?
people would do better to 'lighten up' a bit.
have a better day !

Because Trump is known for his wit and humor?

Meanwhile what kind of candidate pandering for the black vote says you aren’t black if you don’t vote for me.

Why don’t you come up with something else that Trump said, and I can come up with something else that Biden said.

‘I don’t kid’ - Donald Trump

Let me understand your lunacy -- there was a recession that Obama inherited where stock prices dropped about 50% by the time Obama took office, but Bush, who wasn't president for a couple of years gets credit for the recovery -- not the Obama stimulus, not the Fed QE2, not nothing?

What flavor is the Kool Aid that you drink?
Oh no it wasnt my lunacy, I just applied the leftist logic that the Trump economy was actually Obama to see if anyone was dumb enough to not see their hypocrisy.

According to Joe Biden more than half the population has died from the virus. By Election Day everyone might be dead.

Bad Orangeman if he only did his job, could have prevented all deaths from the pandemic.
Is this the same Biden that criticized Trump from banning travel into the US from China then Europe?

Trump rode as a passenger on the Obama recovery and pretends he's the conductor.

From the graph below, can you pick the point where Trump increased the slope? Me either.

fredgraph.png
Lets regraph...please post all of Obamas average GDP numbers by year. Lets check that upward slope again.

Reactions: PoS
Which peace agreements?

Your 401ks went back down also. Pay attention. Most of the time they are based on stock prices which go up and down - even Trump hasn't changed that.
he likely doesn't have a 401k or stock options, so he doesn't know how they have been affected. A neighbor of mine who is in his 80s has had his stock options devastated by the stock market this year.

I had no idea Clinton is POTSOM!
we aren't talking about the national election results...we are talking about Massachusetts, remember? Who won the electoral votes in Mass? By how much? hmm? You are making the allegation that liberals in Massachusetts support Donald Trump, you need to prove it.

what kind of candidate doesn't know Puerto Ricans are US citizens?

we aren't talking about the national election results...we are talking about Massachusetts, remember? Who won the electoral votes in Mass? By how much? hmm? You are making the allegation that liberals in Massachusetts support Donald Trump, you need to prove it.
And I said, Ihad no idea that Hillary was the POTSOM. Do you understand the reply? It's quite funny yet informative as well in a very succinct statement.

And I said, Ihad no idea that Hillary was the POTSOM. Do you understand the reply? It's quite funny yet informative as well in a very succinct statement.
that is called sidestepping and flapping all over the place, because reality isn't your friend...you live in a sea of deep blue...why not move to a state that thinks like you?

Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

In a wide-ranging speech at a campaign rally Saturday night, President Donald Trump ramped up attacks against his opponent, Joe Biden, calling Biden the "dumbest of all candidates," and went so far as to declare, "maybe I'll sign an executive order that you cannot have him as your president."

It is funny how some Democrats on this forum have absolutely not sense of humor and instead are in a constant state of panic.

I think two possible options:

1) A stupid trolling joke for his base.
2) throwing an idea out there, disguised as a joke, to get it into the public consciousness.

Or, just a free flow of thoughts, with no filter on his mouth.

Its good to trll anti Americans. They are filth.

Said the PutinTrump Rower.

That irrelevant blurt was awesome!

See the above plse thx. Cause it's hard to find more base and vacuous replies by the base than at this thread. You boys came running to this thread like kids to a candy store as Trump knew you would do. Now you don't like that you have to pay for it.

It is funny how some Democrats on this forum have absolutely not sense of humor and instead are in a constant state of panic.
nothing is funny about the state of the nation...sorry, we can all joke around, but not about serious things like this.

Trump rode as a passenger on the Obama recovery and pretends he's the conductor.

From the graph below, can you pick the point where Trump increased the slope? Me either.

fredgraph.png
The economic recovery during the Obama era was the weakest recovery in history. Obama himself recognized this and said that it was “the new normal”.

The economic recovery during the Obama era was the weakest recovery in history. Obama himself recognized this and said that it was “the new normal”.
Um, no it wasn't.

As we see by the thread and topic Trump is also governor of that state.

Another poster lives in his state of Oblivion.

I've never seen such dreary and mundane posts by You Rowers as at this thread.

The kind that threatens t
Oh no it wasnt my lunacy, I just applied the leftist logic that the Trump economy was actually Obama to see if anyone was dumb enough to not see their hypocrisy.
_111437124_us.unemployment-nc.jpg
image004.gif

It's a campaign rally for Christ's sake.

that is called sidestepping and flapping all over the place, because reality isn't your friend...you live in a sea of deep blue...why not move to a state that thinks like you?
Hillary is not nor has ever been elected President of Massachusetts.

Said the PutinTrump Rower.

See the above plse thx. Cause it's hard to find more base and vacuous replies by the base than at this thread. You boys came running to this thread like kids to a candy store as Trump knew you would do. Now you don't like that you have to pay for it.
Russia spy TDS blurts are the funniest.

Back
Top Bottom