• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:25]Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

Here's your opportunity. Edify me. Please delineate all the pending criminal
charges against the President.
Uhhh, criminal charges are not made public until they are brought. Questions?

Uhhh, criminal charges are not made public until they are brought. Questions?
How is it that you know he will be criminally charged without knowing any alleged illegal events? Answers ?

Talk about being a dumbass. You are so locked into ignorance you can't understand a witticism expressed in jest.

Typical response; "He's just joking! Don't you know Trump has a great sense of humor? It's right next to his thick skin, selflessness, humility, and the magical unicorn hair that will fix this country".

Here's your opportunity. Edify me. Please delineate all the pending criminal
charges against the President.
You will have to ping the State of New York for that information, or just wait until he is out of office next year.

How is it that you know he will be criminally charged without knowing any alleged illegal events? Answers ?
He is currently Individual #1 in the Stormy Daniels case. That means they have sufficient evidence to indict (but won't because he is President).

He is currently Individual #1 in the Stormy Daniels case. That means they have sufficient evidence to indict (but won't because he is President).
What Stormy Daniels case ?

Trump Threatens To Issue Executive Order Preventing Biden From Being Elected President

In a wide-ranging speech at a campaign rally Saturday night, President Donald Trump ramped up attacks against his opponent, Joe Biden, calling Biden the "dumbest of all candidates," and went so far as to declare, "maybe I'll sign an executive order that you cannot have him as your president."

What kind candidate says such a crazy thing?

Hahahaha - he knows how to troll you guys! Hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

He's a media whore. He'll say anything to gain himself attention, negative or positive, no matter how idiotic it is. Many Americans like myself, don't care what this conman says or threatens, his word is trash. Take out the trash this November, it's starting to really stink.

He pulls this crap to distract from COVID deaths which have now exceeded 200,000 US dead.

"It's just like the flu and will vanish when it gets warmer."

Hahahaha - he knows how to troll you guys! Hahahaha :ROFLMAO:
Should a president be nothing but a troll or should he have more important work to do?

So you have nothing to say because you don't like it, but might lose your cult cred if you publically say He was wrong.

I'm sorry your deity is making it hard for you. Soon you will have to choose between Trump and America. Count on it.
You will probably choose the mob, the Biden backers who are destroying the democrat cities. Good choice genius.

You will probably choose the mob, the Biden backers who are destroying the democrat cities. Good choice genius.
When I read nonsense from people who don't live in these cities, I have to laugh and recall Paul Krugman's column on this matter titled, Trump and the Attack of the Invisible Anarchists.
On Thursday morning I walked across much of Manhattan and back again. (Why are all the doctors’ offices on the East Side?) It was a beautiful day, and the city looked cheerful: Shops were open, people were drinking coffee in the sidewalk seating areas that have proliferated during the pandemic, Central Park was full of joggers and cyclists.

But I must have been imagining all that, because Donald Trump assures me that New York is beset by “anarchy, violence and destruction.”

With only two months left in the presidential campaign, Trump has evidently decided that he can neither run on his own record nor effectively attack Joe Biden. Instead, he’s running against anarchists who, he insists, secretly rule the Democratic Party and are laying waste to America’s cities.

I will choose free elections over a Trump dictatorship. Too bad you won't.

When I read nonsense from people who don't live in these cities, I have to laugh and recall Paul Krugman's column on this matter titled, Trump and the Attack of the Invisible Anarchists.
On Thursday morning I walked across much of Manhattan and back again. (Why are all the doctors’ offices on the East Side?) It was a beautiful day, and the city looked cheerful: Shops were open, people were drinking coffee in the sidewalk seating areas that have proliferated during the pandemic, Central Park was full of joggers and cyclists.

But I must have been imagining all that, because Donald Trump assures me that New York is beset by “anarchy, violence and destruction.”

With only two months left in the presidential campaign, Trump has evidently decided that he can neither run on his own record nor effectively attack Joe Biden. Instead, he’s running against anarchists who, he insists, secretly rule the Democratic Party and are laying waste to America’s cities.

I would go down to NYC often on train from Albany, not anymore.
Good luck.

I will choose free elections over a Trump dictatorship. Too bad you won't.
LOL
As Biden voters intimidate to dictate how you vote.
As Biden will tell you what you should wear on your face.
As Biden supporting governors control who goes out of business and lie about the science.
What a hypocrite

Back
Top Bottom