• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

As you can see from this interview, the preliminary results are that the election officials have a lot of explaining to do. In addition to 74 THOUSAND mail-in ballots found that were never sent out in the first place, there are other severe irregularities that will be coming out very soon. The person interviewed says she can't imagine how this election was ever certified. She talks about the election board stonewalling and obstructing and now we know why....they didn't want the fraud uncovered.

This is GREAT news for all those interested in correcting the voting fraud not only here but now in Pennsylvania and Georgia and perhaps other states to follow. It is beyond belief that a guy who didn't campaign except before some CNN reporters and 15 high school girls outdoors in crop circles politely clapping, saying "Vote for me!" beat a guy like Trump who got overflow crowds everywhere he went. Now the truth will come out. Let's hope people go to jail. We need indictments NOW!

Aged well….

Cyber ninjas found that Biden won. I don't think they are a valid auditor....but I think it is hilarious that after all of the nonsense....they found Biden won by a bigger margin than previous thought.
Do you need that picture again? I can't post t too many times or it's considered spam.

Once a Trump supporter is suckered, most of them will never admit it.

The personal failings and inadequacies that made them get suckered in the first place will also keep them from manning up and admitting that a carnival barker made them his gimp.

Last edited:
So, in your mind, a prediction is a lie and an opinion is a lie.
Learn to ****ing read or at least borrow some integrity so you do not have to pervert what I said, but I will explain it again for you.
No, a prediction is not a lie, but your prediction(s) are nothing less than moronic drivel.

Learn to ****ing read or at least borrow some integrity so you do not have to pervert what I said, but I will explain it again for you.
No, a prediction is not a lie, but your prediction(s) are nothing less than moronic drivel.
ONE prediction was errant and my predictions are moronic drivel?!? When will you ever post anything of worth and value?

Trump ass kissing is only ONE thing and you have not show knowledge of anything else other than lying.
Says the guy who thinks predictions are lies and can't post even ONE lie and instead runs away and hides when pressed to do so.

Here's a tip buddy, to make you a better debater. Don't post crap when you don't have the goods or I will keep hammering you for the facts. Unlike others, I demand proof of what people are saying with links and excerpts. I can't count the times people have slapped up a link and ran and when I read it, it actually destroyed their premise.

So, once again, post my "lies". Put up or shut up.

In addition to 74 THOUSAND mail-in ballots found that were never sent out in the first place,
This is one a bald faced lie, though to be fair you may have believed it and passed it on without first doing your due diligence. You love your confirmation bias. But I'll call it a lie because at some point you have to be held responsible for your unwillingness to fact check before asserting something to be true.

It is thoroughly explained in the section titled, No "Magically appearing ballots" on this link:

The lies are only yours. The quote above proves that.
I remember you now. You're the disingenuous one who cuts out what people said in their post so the rest of the readers won't see it, so you don't have to respond.

Once again, post my lies or I am this close to putting you on ignore because I am getting sick and tired of your deceit.

I remember you now. You're the disingenuous one who cuts out what people said in their post so the rest of the readers won't see it, so you don't have to respond.

Once again, post my lies or I am this close to putting you on ignore because I am getting sick and tired of your deceit.
Your previous post was a lie and now reply to me is a lie. You always lie.

Your previous post was a lie and now reply to me is a lie. You always lie.
And folks...witness that he has not shown even ONE lie yet and explained why it is a "lie".

Oh, WAIT! You can't and won't. You believe claims are facts.

I'm not disappointed in the MAGA Morons who cling to any and all tRumper propaganda. Lie after lie comes from the con man and the tRumpers eat it up with a spoon- they want to get every drop... :cautious:

They are doing exactly what they have been doing for a few years now. No matter how many times the outlandish lies have been shot down some insist the lies are true or they move onto another desperate lie. From bamboo ballots to thermostats changing votes, Lindell's 'captures' to Kraken legal bilge the MAGA mesmerized bleat the 'next' reveal will justify their angst. It got to the point hundreds of MAGA puppets attacked police and stormed the Capital trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power some of we Americans are quite proud of and bled to defend in the past... :unsure:

What really is disappointing to me is the Rabid Right making wearing a mask a sign of being 'cowed'... :rolleyes:

Overall I can't pretend their insanity comes as a disappointment, but it is truly sad for our democracy... ✌️
What you are describing is a cult. Jim Jone's cult in the 1970s, was willing to swallow poison and die to show loyalty. Charlies Manson's cult was willing to commit murder -- and now Donald Trump's cult are willing to not take vaccines and wear masks as a sign of loyalty to their false prophet.

Do you need that picture again? I can't post t too many times or it's considered spam.
When are you going to admit that Biden legitimately defeated Trump? The election fraud that Trump, Rudy, etc. claimed turned out to be nonsense. The audits that were pushed by Trump supporters collapsed. The Durham Report that was supposed to show Bill and Hillary, Obama and Biden corruption, turned up none of that. Hunter Biden's laptop ended up being a running joke.

What I suspect is that the answer will be "never." That's how cognitive dissonance works. You have a engrained belief that Trump won and when presented with evidence that he lost, your psychological defense mechanism is to dismiss the evidence and stick with what you believe.

When are you going to admit that Biden legitimately defeated Trump? The election fraud that Trump, Rudy, etc. claimed turned out to be nonsense. The audits that were pushed by Trump supporters collapsed. The Durham Report that was supposed to show Bill and Hillary, Obama and Biden corruption, turned up none of that. Hunter Biden's laptop ended up being a running joke.

What I suspect is that the answer will be "never." That's how cognitive dissonance works. You have a engrained belief that Trump won and when presented with evidence that he lost, your psychological defense mechanism is to dismiss the evidence and stick with what you believe.
I'll let you post the picture I posted so I don't get suspended for spam.

As for the Durham report, did you read it?

I'll let you post the picture I posted so I don't get suspended for spam.

As for the Durham report, did you read it?
The only think Durham has done is indict a minor figure for telling a non-material fib to the FBI, that will likely not result in conviction. Durham has not come through with any of the bomb-shell claims that the Trump rabble were wet-dreaming about. You notice a pattern, a continuous stream of fallacies that go nowhere?
  • Obama is not a citizen and can't hold the office legally
  • Voter fraud is rampant
  • Arizona audit will prove Trump won
  • Hunter’s laptop will show criminality
  • Durham report will blow open the Clinton, Obama, Biden crime conspiracy
  • Biden is senile

So, are you finally going to admit that Biden legitimately defeated Trump?

The only think Durham has done is indict a minor figure for telling a non-material fib to the FBI, that will likely not result in conviction. Durham has not come through with any of the bomb-shell claims that the Trump rabble were wet-dreaming about. You notice a pattern, a continuous stream of fallacies that go nowhere?
  • Obama is not a citizen and can't hold the office legally
  • Voter fraud is rampant
  • Arizona audit will prove Trump won
  • Hunter’s laptop will show criminality
  • Durham report will blow open the Clinton, Obama, Biden crime conspiracy
  • Biden is senile

So, are you finally going to admit that Biden legitimately defeated Trump?
ALL of the above us accurate

And with that icing on the cake, I can sign out of this conversation. Yay!
I never did put much stock in Obama being born overseas. But, he was heavily influenced by his Muslim grandfather at a young impressionable age, which explains his love affair with Iran.

Did Pelosi die?

I find the vile hatred of Trump to be a triumph of the propagandists and it really had almost NOTHING to do with what the guy said and absolutely NOTHING to do with what he believes.

For reasons of personal greed and agenda, the folks directing the propaganda efforts and their puppets presenting the lies did and do what they do.

I have been severely disappointed by the mind numbed propaganda victims who are so easily deceived.
Wrong. People may resent what Trump did politically. That’s a normal reaction due to different beliefs on policy. But the “vile hatred” you speak of is justifiable outrage at his unnecessary insults, childish mockery and other dickish behavior. Pence might have done the exact same things on policy, but nothing that would have generated the disgust that people feel towards Trump. Trump spread hatred thru his Make America Hate Again approach to politics and campaigning. And that came back at him like waves that reach the other end of the pond. And no need for propaganda against Trump. Simply quote him.

And folks...witness that he has not shown even ONE lie yet and explained why it is a "lie".

Oh, WAIT! You can't and won't. You believe claims are facts.
And you lie now too. I have told you that your post was alie, what else do you want. Even the dumbest assholes could figure out why a simple sentence that you posted is a lie. You can't even do that?

Back
Top Bottom