• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

You saying Roberto stretched you out? Try some anal kegels.
I know many things, as many here know or have found out, but I have not delved into the arena of anal kegels that you appear to have obvious and apparent superior knowledge of. I'm sure other left-wing posters would have a keen interest in your vast experience in that area and I would recommend you contact them by PM to offer your expertise and unique experiences as there may be children disguised as debaters present.

regarding the first link, please let me know where the post is a "lie"
Not a lie, but wrong. And no, I'm not going to regurgitate all my posts on that thread. Anyone reading this can go do that for themselves.
The second link, I can't access the link and I think you can figure out why.
Actually, I have no idea. I just copied the thread URL.
My post on bullying was not directed at you personally but does apply to many of the left-wing posters here.
I realize that and I don't disagree that some bully.
For instance, I have repeatedly said masks don't "work" in the true sense of the word "works" and I and others have shown reports that they stop only 10% of the particles, along with those gaps not being closed. No one responds to this.
I have asked why those who have immunity need to also be vaccinated and people run away and don't answer, such as in the first link you cite in this post.
And you have gotten many good answers to both these questions. See what I mean about not acknowledging and internalizing info that contradicts your assertions?
I have shown you reports that surgical masks stop 50% or so particulates - the Waterloo study cited in the thread I referenced, for example. Health professionals all recommend masks because they are better than nothing. You always come up with some unsubstantiated claim about harm, but the fact is that you just don't like masks for whatever reason, and no amount of evidence is going to change that.

Regarding the immunity question, I wonder many times it can be answered: no one said they "need to be" but should be because it reduces the possibility and severity of reinfection. That's it. Also, don't forget that your Israeli study that you claimed "proved" this was still a preprint, not peer reviewed, and therefore incapable of proving anything. Of course, 400 people telling you that over and over just fades into the background, I guess.
In typical fashion, you make a CLAIM that my post was false or a lie and yet do not provide any evidence why.
Answered above.
The link is not mine. It is from a study that was done. There are other studies you can find that would show similar findings. So, where is YOUR evidence that someone who already had COVID is NOT 13 times more immune than a vaccinated person?
Also, answered above.
THIS (your post) is what continually happens with you and other leftist posters here and it is infuriating. You just post nonsense without proof and run off, and maybe resurface weeks later with the same stuff that I debunked already in new packaging.
Sure, it's nonsense. And here I am running off and resurfacing weeks later.

Honestly, your time would be much better spent actually learning something about virology. I recommend the Podcast, "This week in virology."
Check out episode 803. There's a good two minute summary of a peer reviewed paper titled, "Overlooked Shortcomings of Observational Studies of Interventions in Coronavirus Disease 2019: An illustrated Review for the Clinician.

It explains exactly why you shouldn't quote studies like the Israeli one before they are peer reviewed. It's really very good.
From the abstract:
"The rapid spread of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 infection across the globe triggered an unprecedented increase in research activities that resulted in an astronomical publication output of observational studies. However, most studies failed to apply fully the necessary methodological techniques that systematically deal with different biases and confounding, which not only limits their scientific merit but may result in harm through misleading information. In this article, we address a few important biases that can seriously threaten the validity of observational studies of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We focus on treatment selection bias due to patients' preference on goals of care, medical futility and disability bias, survivor bias, competing risks, and the misuse of propensity score analysis. We attempt to raise awareness and to help readers assess shortcomings of observational studies of interventions in COVID-19."

I know many things, as many here know or have found out, but I have not delved into the arena of anal kegels that you appear to have obvious and apparent superior knowledge of.
Others having superior knowledge is a situation I'm sure you've grown as comfortable with as you apparently have with Roberto. But if you and he are happy being all loosey goosey who are we to judge?

Not a lie, but wrong. And no, I'm not going to regurgitate all my posts on that thread. Anyone reading this can go do that for themselves.

Actually, I have no idea. I just copied the thread URL.

I realize that and I don't disagree that some bully.

And you have gotten many good answers to both these questions. See what I mean about not acknowledging and internalizing info that contradicts your assertions?
I have shown you reports that surgical masks stop 50% or so particulates - the Waterloo study cited in the thread I referenced, for example. Health professionals all recommend masks because they are better than nothing. You always come up with some unsubstantiated claim about harm, but the fact is that you just don't like masks for whatever reason, and no amount of evidence is going to change that.

Regarding the immunity question, I wonder many times it can be answered: no one said they "need to be" but should be because it reduces the possibility and severity of reinfection. That's it. Also, don't forget that your Israeli study that you claimed "proved" this was still a preprint, not peer reviewed, and therefore incapable of proving anything. Of course, 400 people telling you that over and over just fades into the background, I guess.

Answered above.

Also, answered above.

Sure, it's nonsense. And here I am running off and resurfacing weeks later.

Honestly, your time would be much better spent actually learning something about virology. I recommend the Podcast, "This week in virology."
Check out episode 803. There's a good two minute summary of a peer reviewed paper titled, "Overlooked Shortcomings of Observational Studies of Interventions in Coronavirus Disease 2019: An illustrated Review for the Clinician.

It explains exactly why you shouldn't quote studies like the Israeli one before they are peer reviewed. It's really very good.
From the abstract:
"The rapid spread of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 infection across the globe triggered an unprecedented increase in research activities that resulted in an astronomical publication output of observational studies. However, most studies failed to apply fully the necessary methodological techniques that systematically deal with different biases and confounding, which not only limits their scientific merit but may result in harm through misleading information. In this article, we address a few important biases that can seriously threaten the validity of observational studies of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We focus on treatment selection bias due to patients' preference on goals of care, medical futility and disability bias, survivor bias, competing risks, and the misuse of propensity score analysis. We attempt to raise awareness and to help readers assess shortcomings of observational studies of interventions in COVID-19."

You have been indoctrinated by media and those "in authority" to such an extent that you do not and will not consider opposing facts. I have written reams of material as have others that show masks are basically ineffective. RealityChecker is an expert in the field and has informed you and proven that cloth and medical masks are only 10% effective. The N95 masks are about 50% effective....NOT the surgical masks. You have been told this and you ignore this. Assuming though that they stop 50% the other 50% WILL infect you, which is the reason makes do not work and the fact that you cannot show this in any state refutes you.

But, I grow weary of this now. I am working on other things, believe it or not. This is no longer as fun as it used to be. It is the samo samo tripe and people like you who spout the same nonsense day after day and ignore the evidence and facts. you have posted above that an immune person should get vaccinated person because it reduces the possibility and severity of reinfection. There is not one bit of proof of this. You discount the study from Israel because it was not peer-reviewed and yet you submit not even ONE peer-reviewed study to counter my arguments.

This thread sure has gotten off track.

(n):sleep:

anyone want to discuss the audit report?:unsure:
Yeah. I'm still waiting for Paradoxical to answer the question of whether he will take back all the claims in his OP once the final report confirms the findings of the draft. tick tock tick tock

You have been indoctrinated by media and those "in authority" to such an extent that you do not and will not consider opposing facts. I have written reams of material as have others that show masks are basically ineffective. RealityChecker is an expert in the field and has informed you and proven that cloth and medical masks are only 10% effective. The N95 masks are about 50% effective....NOT the surgical masks. You have been told this and you ignore this.
Typical Paradox post. Because I follow experts in medicine and public health as well as peer reviewed science and not your "reams of material" I am the indoctrinated one? According to the Waterloo study, properly fitted N95 masks are something like 90% effective (for the wearer), surgical masks around 50, and cloth masks much less. As you say, you have been told this and ignore this.
Assuming though that they stop 50% the other 50% WILL infect you, which is the reason makes do not work and the fact that you cannot show this in any state refutes you.
That is not how it works. By your logic, unless a mask stops 100% of particles, you will get infected. Infection is in part a function of the quantity of particles. Nature works in probabilities. Reducing the number of particles floating around, combined with socail distancing, reduces the likelihood of infection. ****ing do some actual research instead of just making shit up that conforms to whatever your agenda is, political or otherwise.
But, I grow weary of this now. I am working on other things, believe it or not. This is no longer as fun as it used to be.
News flash for you bucko, engaging with you has never been fun for me, just a necessary activity to minimize the harm your posts do. But go ahead, do another one of your dump and runs, you know, that behavior you accuse everyone else of.
It is the samo samo tripe and people like you who spout the same nonsense day after day and ignore the evidence and facts. you have posted above that an immune person should get vaccinated person because it reduces the possibility and severity of reinfection. There is not one bit of proof of this.
Again, following the medical experts, natural immune response is great, but not (yet) shown to be as effective as the vaccine. And, natural immunity wanes. This is all still a moving target.
You discount the study from Israel because it was not peer-reviewed and yet you submit not even ONE peer-reviewed study to counter my arguments.
Yes I do not accept the Israeli study as usefully contributing to the conversation until it has been peer reviewed, as opposed to you who asserts that it "proves" your point when in fact it "proves" **** all.

We are still learning about this. The difference between me and you is that I follow the science and advocate for people being as safe as possible. When the science changes so will my mind. You jump at any slice of anything that might confirm what you want to be true - your anti-mask, anti-vax agenda - and misuse it to mislead others. You have no use for actual scientific information unless it does this, and you are most certainly not open to changing your mind, from what I can tell.

To Lost, this thread is about the audits anyway. Your post is pure garbage, as usual, and I will deal with it and the audit tomorrow.

PS. Seems like there was massive fraud in Arizona.

Resentment of Trump was a great motivator. Think of all the people he insulted: Latinos, blacks, Muslims, my immigrant relatives, asylum seekers, women. November 2020 was the only time in my long life when I saw clips of people dancing in the streets all across the country after a presidential election. No offense, Joe, you’re a nice guy with loads of experience, hardly a zero, but as the banner posted near me proclaimed “Ding dong the witch is dead.”

Did Pelosi die?

I find the vile hatred of Trump to be a triumph of the propagandists and it really had almost NOTHING to do with what the guy said and absolutely NOTHING to do with what he believes.

For reasons of personal greed and agenda, the folks directing the propaganda efforts and their puppets presenting the lies did and do what they do.

I have been severely disappointed by the mind numbed propaganda victims who are so easily deceived.

I have been severely disappointed by the mind numbed propaganda victims who are so easily deceived.
I'm not disappointed in the MAGA Morons who cling to any and all tRumper propaganda. Lie after lie comes from the con man and the tRumpers eat it up with a spoon- they want to get every drop... :cautious:

They are doing exactly what they have been doing for a few years now. No matter how many times the outlandish lies have been shot down some insist the lies are true or they move onto another desperate lie. From bamboo ballots to thermostats changing votes, Lindell's 'captures' to Kraken legal bilge the MAGA mesmerized bleat the 'next' reveal will justify their angst. It got to the point hundreds of MAGA puppets attacked police and stormed the Capital trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power some of we Americans are quite proud of and bled to defend in the past... :unsure:

What really is disappointing to me is the Rabid Right making wearing a mask a sign of being 'cowed'... :rolleyes:

Overall I can't pretend their insanity comes as a disappointment, but it is truly sad for our democracy... ✌️

Gotta a mirror?
Fresh out. Sent them to about 50 hard-core left-wingers here like yourself. I'm waiting for a new shipment but because of demand, I will have to charge you this time. Next time, don't break it.

I'm not disappointed in the MAGA Morons who cling to any and all tRumper propaganda. Lie after lie comes from the con man and the tRumpers eat it up with a spoon- they want to get every drop
Yup

Typical Paradox post. Because I follow experts in medicine and public health as well as peer reviewed science and not your "reams of material" I am the indoctrinated one? According to the Waterloo study, properly fitted N95 masks are something like 90% effective (for the wearer), surgical masks around 50, and cloth masks much less. As you say, you have been told this and ignore this.
He's been massively wrong about COVID for longer than anyone here.

If people believe him they're either dead or idiots.

Yeah. I'm still waiting for Paradoxical to answer the question of whether he will take back all the claims in his OP once the final report confirms the findings of the draft. tick tock tick tock
He never takes back any of his lies.

And we all know the type of people who can't admit fault.

I don't care what Donald J Trump said....the twice impeached, ex president. The report shows that Biden won by more votes than previously reported....and Trump didn't win Georgia either.

This is a perfect situation where people can grow and become better individuals.

I would say 99% of them will pass on this opportunity.

At the same time, exemplifying the better individual they are than the 99% in the aspect of revealing honesty with oneself. That think called "character".

I don't care what Donald J Trump said....the twice impeached, ex president. The report shows that Biden won by more votes than previously reported....and Trump didn't win Georgia either.
Whatever happened to the tailing about Cyber Ninjas?

Back
Top Bottom