• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

Trump is certainly prone to exaggerations and spin, but the systematic and coordinated lies from the progressive left media are far more egregious. We know the fake news media lied and cancelled the truth tellers about Hunter Biden's laptop. And the fake news media was complicit with the Democrats lies about Trump colluding illegally with Russians to beat HRC. Clearly, there were plenty of Ds and Rs conspiring with Russian and Chinese dictators.

Indeed, it was the Democrats and Clintons who created the Russian collusion fake narrative about Trump and his campaign in order to falsely smear him, spy on him illegally using the FBI to lie to the FISA court to illegally obtain FISA warrants. They even created a special counsel investigation to keep the lie going in order to undermine Trump's presidency. The fake news media largely conspired with the Democrats and intelligence bureaucrats to keep the lies going for years.

Tucker Carlson (unlike Sean Hannity) failed for quite a while to realize how dishonest and corrupt the fake news media, the Democrats and the Biden and Clinton crime families were. Hopefully Biden and his AG do not shut down Durham's investigation as the American public needs to see how evil and dishonest these liars were. The Clintons, their lying lawyers, Steele, the FBI, etc. and also the fake news media were in creating what is arguably the worst abuse of power and dereliction of duty in US history.
It appears systemic and coordinated lies are not just for democrats anymore... :rolleyes:

The Hunter laptop thing has been going on for how long? Barr and company had plenty of time to start a Durham type investigation, but didn't. MAGA fake news is Mueller didn't say there was no collusion- tRump was receptive to Papalopodose (or something like that) pursuing contact with Russian agents. Kremlin operatives did provide data and plans to Campaign. Manafort and Gates knowingly exchanged information with Russian contacts to include poll results- tRump took the weak tea dodge of he knew nothing about any of it... :cautious:

While you harp on what Law enforcement does all the time- present what they think to obtain warrants, lets not forget tRump stone walled any attempt to get the truth- to the point Meuller said there is clear evidence of obstruction but a sitting President can't be charged. Let's hope the subject is brought back up now that tRump is a one and done.

Both Tucker and Hannity have defended their outrageous attacks with no one should take them seriously and Tucker admits to lying if cornered... :oops:

Durham is still at it and Biden isn't going to shut him down. Biden isn't like tRump- who is the biggest loser in election history and the lead the most corrupt administration since the Teapot Dome scandal... ✌️

You are truly a victim of lies and propaganda. I understand that you hate Trump and that the hate you feel is the product of the propaganda to which you are subjected. Trump NEVER said anything like the lies that you accept as reality regarding injecting disinfectant. If you made even the slightest effort to find out the truth on this, you would KNOW this. Why are helping the liars deceive you? Regarding your comment relating to your father, what was the exact comment made by Trump in context to which you refer? Link, please.
Moa Zedong would be proud, the bold faced Big Lie in action. tRumpers and the MAGA Morons live in a world of 'alternate facts' as Kellyanne so blithely proclaimed that early on... :unsure:

You need to slow your roll- I never said a thing about injecting Clorox. I watched the video, he stumbles around so much in it I doubt even he knows what he said... :rolleyes:

Now WTF are you talking about when it comes to my father, and be EXTREMELY careful in how you reply... ✌️

No you don't; you'll want to see 'excerpts' from links so that when nobody bends to your demands you can thus avoid being embarrassed. Clever, but not clever enough...oh, and speaking of claims, who was it that confidently claimed Covid would be forgotten by August 2020? Wasn't you, was it? No, surely not...
Man o Man o man. It is amazing how the left cannot tell the difference between a lie, a prediction, and a claim.

Why is this?

Oh boy, I'm so looking forward to your response to this...
"I lie if I'm really cornered or something. I lie.." 🤣 You could, of course, blame CNN and liberals for Carlson admitting, on video, that he lies. That would be entirely predictable and in-character.
I'll look at that when you provide an excerpt. Drinking coffee and browsing around at some things more important right now.

I'll look at that when you provide an excerpt. Drinking coffee and browsing around at some things more important right now.
The quoted admission is in the link headline, clear for all to see. If you want to embarrass yourself open the link and hear Carlson's admission. Or just don't bother and we'll reach our own conclusion about your integrity-or lack thereof. Your choice.

So, when Carlson, on video, says "I lie", what he refers to isn't actually lying? Try harder.
What video. I only watch those when I have lots of time. Give me some context.

Thanks.

The quoted admission is in the link headline, clear for all to see. If you want to embarrass yourself open the link and hear Carlson's admission. Or just don't bother and we'll reach our own conclusion about your integrity-or lack thereof. Your choice.
I need more info. What context was it in? Was he being sarcastic? What was the interviewer's question?

What video. I only watch those when I have lots of time. Give me some context.

Thanks.
Do your own work and click on the link containing the video which I went to the trouble of finding, just for you. It won't hurt anything but your ego, I promise. The 'context' is Carlson admitting, on video, that he lies.

It’s documented. You probably watched it the first time. But, being a trump dead ender, cover your eyes and shout over the facts is where trumpism is right now.

It’s documented. You probably watched it the first time. But, being a trump dead ender, cover your eyes and shout over the facts is where trumpism is right now.
No, I haven't watched it. Busy here writing my blog. What context was the question asked in? Did Carlson laugh when he said it?

No, I haven't watched it. Busy here writing my blog. What context was the question asked in? Did Carlson laugh when he said it?
What difference would it make? He admits he lies. End of. If you want to know more open the damn link-all the answers you seek are there.

Too busy to watch a Tucker video??? I would have thought you'd want to bust that bubble and at least see what Tucker says... head in sand much??? ✌️

What difference would it make? He admits he lies. End of. If you want to know more open the damn link-all the answers you seek are there.
OK. What is the time stamp of where he says this and maybe I'll have a peek?

OK. What is the time stamp of where he says this and maybe I'll have a peek?
Now I'm beginning to understand how you develop your positions- you have to be spoon fed or you are ignorant on the subject... :cautious:

You've got 11 minutes to watch and get the context (which is what most MAGAs scream when the quote is given) Watch the whole damn thing... ✌️

Time stamp? A few posts ago you were whining about 'context'. A time stamp is about as lacking in context as you can get! Open the damn link and embarrass yourself.
In an interview, Tucker Carlson admitted: “I lie.”

The Fox News host was speaking to Dave Rubin. The YouTube host and conservative author asked how Carlson felt about CNN hosts Brian Stelter, Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon, who Rubin called “clown people”.

Carlson said: “I guess I would ask myself, like, I mean I lie if I’m really cornered or something. I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t – I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever.

“But to systematically lie like that (talking about Stelter, Cuomo, and Lemon) without asking yourself why am I doing this? So if these people ask themselves, ‘Why am I doing this?’ And they say, ‘Well, I want to protect the system because I really believe in the system.’”

Carlson, who once worked for CNN, accused the CNN anchors of “lying to defend Jeff Bezos … treating Bill Gates like some sort of moral leader” and putting “your boot on the neck of the weakest people”.

Carlson said he had also “put pictures on the screen to hurt weak people” but only “inadvertently”, and always tried to “punch up”, aiming to hurt those more powerful than him.

“People who punch down are the worst,” he said. “They should have no power whatsoever, in my opinion.”

Here Carlson admitted that he "lied" in a conversation talking about how CNN and people on that station and other liberal stations lie. He was saying he lies about some things that would be relatively unimportant and the clowns on TV that he referenced lie about things that affect the lives of people who have no power to defend themselves. In the video, which isn't a part of the transcript above he mused about the mainstream media protecting the powerful like Jeff Bezos "How do you use the system to protect Jeff Bezos? How dare you use your power to protect the powerful? You put your boot on the neck of the weakest people.

THIS is what you're trying to use to demonize Tucker? I didn't ask for this little tidbit of soul searching where someone admits that he is a "sinner" but he tries hard not to be. His comments were in the context of a bigger picture and a major, major problem we have in the world today where anchors, TV clowns, and personalities use their immense power to stomp on the little people. He doesn't want to do that and abhors that, and utilized the interview to say that he may lie on occasion but never to cause harm to those who can't defend themselves. The idiots he referred to lie to protect the evil, the rich, and the powerful.

The videos really weak sauce. I viewed it because there is a great piece by Tucker today on how Covid said:

Tucker Carlson: Christianity is dying and being replaced by cult of coronavirus​

This is OT for this thread and I will have to read it because I agree with the headline 100%

Have a great day today. I hope this helped you and others in your understanding of how this very evil place we call earth is now run by the mainstream media protecting the rich and stomping on the little people and Tucker is exposing that. It's an age-old story that has been going on since the beginning of time but with the internet and 24/7 hate news by Cuomo, Stelter, Lemon, Mika and Joe, Breanna, Jake Tapper, and scores of others protecting the deep state, it is far worse than EVER before.

I find it baffling so many MAGAs feel disagreeing with the 'alternate facts' tRump and his fluffers spew in the face of hard evidence to the contrary is 'parroting'. I read post after post from supposedly intelligent people pushing long disproved claims as if they hear a MAGA lie, never research for themselves and then somehow miss the multiple sources debunking the lies... :cautious:

THAT is what I consider a drone- someone who has a bit more than basic intelligence ignoring follow up on the now long discredited MAGA lies and continuing to support one of the most divisive movements in this country since the 30's... ✌️

Can you point to the sort of comment you reference here that I posted in this thread that made you depart reason and post your "I HATE Trump" drivel?

And folks...witness that he has not shown even ONE lie yet and explained why it is a "lie".

Oh, WAIT! You can't and won't. You believe claims are facts.
I remember a more civil time, when one wouldn't say another posters misstatement of fact was a Lie, it would be a deception, a disinformation, a distortion, misinformation, baloney, a crock of shit, a perversion etc.

It appears systemic and coordinated lies are not just for democrats anymore... :rolleyes:

The Hunter laptop thing has been going on for how long? Barr and company had plenty of time to start a Durham type investigation, but didn't. MAGA fake news is Mueller didn't say there was no collusion- tRump was receptive to Papalopodose (or something like that) pursuing contact with Russian agents. Kremlin operatives did provide data and plans to Campaign. Manafort and Gates knowingly exchanged information with Russian contacts to include poll results- tRump took the weak tea dodge of he knew nothing about any of it... :cautious:

While you harp on what Law enforcement does all the time- present what they think to obtain warrants, lets not forget tRump stone walled any attempt to get the truth- to the point Meuller said there is clear evidence of obstruction but a sitting President can't be charged. Let's hope the subject is brought back up now that tRump is a one and done.

Both Tucker and Hannity have defended their outrageous attacks with no one should take them seriously and Tucker admits to lying if cornered... :oops:

Durham is still at it and Biden isn't going to shut him down. Biden isn't like tRump- who is the biggest loser in election history and the lead the most corrupt administration since the Teapot Dome scandal... ✌️

The Hunter Lap top thing would have been front page news and lead story stuff on ever network for months if it was the "Don Trump Jr. lap top". All national legacy media outlets stone walled this story.

The only actual Russian connections were between the Dems and the Russians. Any contact between the Russians and the Trump Campaign came from the Russians and were either ignored or dismissed very quickly.

What you call truth in this post is the lies that the Dems and the Media sought to present as no source news. Trump gave more than a million documents to the lying thieves and they just demanded more.

Wronnnngggg.
So basically the faux audit, ate up as much cash as Drumpf Cultist would send them (after the seed money Az. gave 'em) effed up all the voting machines & in the end couldn't support the Big Lie that the Drumpf was even close, never mind won.

Moa Zedong would be proud, the bold faced Big Lie in action. tRumpers and the MAGA Morons live in a world of 'alternate facts' as Kellyanne so blithely proclaimed that early on... :unsure:

You need to slow your roll- I never said a thing about injecting Clorox. I watched the video, he stumbles around so much in it I doubt even he knows what he said... :rolleyes:

Now WTF are you talking about when it comes to my father, and be EXTREMELY careful in how you reply... ✌️

The comment YOU made about your father:

"People like myself didn’t come to loathe what Trump said because he had Pence’s conservative political ideas, but because he compared my father and other immigrant relatives to snakes."

I asked that you quote the exact words voiced by Trump in context and asked that you provide a link. Was that careful enough to not ruffle your feathers?

The same request left you befuddled and stumbling as you tried to support the injection of disinfectants lie.

Regarding so many questions regarding what Trump Hating Drones believe, they seem happier to believe lies than seek truth.

We live in interesting times.

Never Trumpers say that Trump lied. I was recently trying to remember a time when Biden or any member of his administration told the truth. Ever. On any topic. I could think of a single example.

Anyone seen Corn Pop?

I remember a more civil time, when one wouldn't say another posters misstatement of fact was a Lie, it would be a deception, a disinformation, a distortion, misinformation, baloney, a crock of shit, a perversion etc.
This is exactly why I ask posters to prove it when they say someone lied. A lie is an intentional misstatement where you know something is not true but portray it as true or a fact.

this board has droned on and on about a prediction I made a year and a half ago as a lie. They do the same thing with important people such as Trump and Carlson and now DeSantis when they want to demonize them to get others to hate them. They learn this insidious and odious tactic from MSM who are now in the business of destroying anything and everything conservative and admit they are not unbiased and should use their platform to propagandize. Calling someone a liar is their tactic to ruin people and in their minds Trump saying his crowd size is larger than Obama’s is a lie and that windmills cause cancer is a lie even though he never said that anyway.

I submit that the rancor and anger we see in society today is due primarily to society listening to and reading the toxic people at CNN, MSNBc and many others and DP is a reflection of this.

So basically the faux audit, ate up as much cash as Drumpf Cultist would send them (after the seed money Az. gave 'em) effed up all the voting machines & in the end couldn't support the Big Lie that the Drumpf was even close, never mind won.
Like you care about money when your party is giving it away?

Back
Top Bottom