• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

And you lie now too. I have told you that your post was alie, what else do you want. Even the dumbest assholes could figure out why a simple sentence that you posted is a lie. You can't even do that?
We done. Buh bye.

He was mistaken.
Was he mistaken when he said windmills cause cancer?
Was he mistaken when he said that we have a jet that is literally invisible, 'the enemy can't see it.'?
and was he mistake in the thousands of other times people documented his lies?

Was he mistaken when he said windmills cause cancer?
Was he mistaken when he said that we have a jet that is literally invisible, 'the enemy can't see it.'?
and was he mistake in the thousands of other times people documented his lies?
So, why are those"lies"? please explain to me.

If I believe that windmills MAY cause cancer because of reports I read, is that a "lie"? If Biden says the border is not a problem, is that a lie?

I never did put much stock in Obama being born overseas. But, he was heavily influenced by his Muslim grandfather at a young impressionable age, which explains his love affair with Iran.
Wait, what? First you assert without reservation that Obama was born overseas. Now you say you didn't put "much stock" in that idea? So which is it? If you don't put much stock in it then why say, "it's true" as opposed to something more qualified such as, "it's likely" or "it appears that", "it might be..."?

What does a Muslim grandfather and Iran have to do with anything? Btw, it was his step-grandmother you're probably referring to and she was hardly a religious zealot.

I just cannot follow your thought processes at all.

If I believe that windmills MAY cause cancer because of reports I read, is that a "lie"? If Biden says the border is not a problem, is that a lie?
Technically speaking they are not lies. However, when someone, such as yourself, represents a story or piece of information gleaned elsewhere as being true because it confirms already held beliefs, and does so without first verifying its veracity, and then defends it vigorous against verifiable counter-evidence, then that person has entered a dangerous zone of untruth. Unless a person can openly revise their viewpoint based on new information, then pushing said information is tantamount to lying but even more insidious. Lying is telling a falsehood deliberately with the intent to deceive; pushing an idea without regard to its veracity because it reinforces a desired narrative is propaganda, lying in the service of a broader end.

Wait, what? First you assert without reservation that Obama was born overseas. Now you say you didn't put "much stock" in that idea? So which is it? If you don't put much stock in it then why say, "it's true" as opposed to something more qualified such as, "it's likely" or "it appears that", "it might be..."?

What does a Muslim grandfather and Iran have to do with anything? Btw, it was his step-grandmother you're probably referring to and she was hardly a religious zealot.

I just cannot follow your thought processes at all.
That was Trump. Not me.

Technically speaking they are not lies. However, when someone, such as yourself, represents a story or piece of information gleaned elsewhere as being true because it confirms already held beliefs, and does so without first verifying its veracity, and then defends it vigorous against verifiable counter-evidence, then that person has entered a dangerous zone of untruth. Unless a person can openly revise their viewpoint based on new information, then pushing said information is tantamount to lying but even more insidious. Lying is telling a falsehood deliberately with the intent to deceive; pushing an idea without regard to its veracity because it reinforces a desired narrative is propaganda, lying in the service of a broader end.
Wronnnngggg.

What you are describing is a cult. Jim Jone's cult in the 1970s, was willing to swallow poison and die to show loyalty. Charlies Manson's cult was willing to commit murder -- and now Donald Trump's cult are willing to not take vaccines and wear masks as a sign of loyalty to their false prophet.
Well I think closer is many were forced to take the poison by the hardcore followers. They not only shrug off masks, they are willing to attack the Capital like rabid hamsters, all for a coward who egged them on and then suddenly had other priorities to badly quote VP Cheney and his disinterest in facing potential harm for 'the cause'... ✌️

I think that you hit upon the crux of the problem, Trump doesn't know fact from fiction; truth from untruth.

By all objective accounts in the universe, windmills do not cause cancer. The U.S. does not have a jet that is literally invisible -- and George Washington did not capture the airports during the Revolutionary War. It isn't much of a stretch to falsely claim that he won the election in a landslide; he won Arizona, Michigan, etc. A president that can tell us that a hurricane is going where the meteorologists say it isn't going, can just as easily tell us that his opponent stole the election.

Don't you think it's a problem when we have someone who was president, and wants to be president again, who thinks anything that he wants to be true is true?

Your defense of Trump is that he didn't think these were lies, he actually believes what he said was true. That's at least as bad. He tells falsehoods and lots of people believe him and this can and will eventually lead to violence. Truth matters. A president that citizens and allies can trust his word matters too.

During the Cuban Missile Crisis, Kennedy met with Charles de Gaulle, the President of France, to let him know what our intelligence had discovered. Kennedy had the U2 photos blown up and spread over a conference table. Kennedy told de Gaulle, these photographs are of Soviet missiles in Cuba. It wasn't easy for an untrained eye to make out the missiles but de Gaulle's response was telling. He waved off Kennedy, saying, “The word of the President of the United States is good enough for me.” Can anyone imagine a world leader taking anything Trump says at face value?

Well said, even when it falls on deaf ears.

I think that you hit upon the crux of the problem, Trump doesn't know fact from fiction; truth from untruth.

By all objective accounts in the universe, windmills do not cause cancer. The U.S. does not have a jet that is literally invisible -- and George Washington did not capture the airports during the Revolutionary War. It isn't much of a stretch to falsely claim that he won the election in a landslide; he won Arizona, Michigan, etc. A president that can tell us that a hurricane is going where the meteorologists say it isn't going, can just as easily tell us that his opponent stole the election.

Don't you think it's a problem when we have someone who was president, and wants to be president again, who thinks anything that he wants to be true is true?

Your defense of Trump is that he didn't think these were lies, he actually believes what he said was true. That's at least as bad. He tells falsehoods and lots of people believe him and this can and will eventually lead to violence. Truth matters. A president that citizens and allies can trust his word matters too.

During the Cuban Missile Crisis, Kennedy met with Charles de Gaulle, the President of France, to let him know what our intelligence had discovered. Kennedy had the U2 photos blown up and spread over a conference table. Kennedy told de Gaulle, these photographs are of Soviet missiles in Cuba. It wasn't easy for an untrained eye to make out the missiles but de Gaulle's response was telling. He waved off Kennedy, saying, “The word of the President of the United States is good enough for me.” Can anyone imagine a world leader taking anything Trump says at face value?
You really should get some help for that TDS

I don't trust Rafsberger at all. Here is an article on him:

The Gateway Pundit isn't a valid source.

Try not to be so gullible.

The Gateway Pundit isn't a valid source.

Try not to be so gullible.
Holy cow, it is not. I started reading articles on the link (at least the ones I could see behind the pop up ads), and soon began to wonder what I had just wandered into.

I fact checked three articles and they all came up zeros. One was talking about 24,000 ballots missing chain of custody documentation in Fulton County.

A quick look around revealed this:

Fresh out. Sent them to about 50 hard-core left-wingers here like yourself. I'm waiting for a new shipment but because of demand, I will have to charge you this time. Next time, don't break it.
It's not as if your reflection would show up in any of them anyway.

I'm not disappointed in the MAGA Morons who cling to any and all tRumper propaganda. Lie after lie comes from the con man and the tRumpers eat it up with a spoon- they want to get every drop... :cautious:

They are doing exactly what they have been doing for a few years now. No matter how many times the outlandish lies have been shot down some insist the lies are true or they move onto another desperate lie. From bamboo ballots to thermostats changing votes, Lindell's 'captures' to Kraken legal bilge the MAGA mesmerized bleat the 'next' reveal will justify their angst. It got to the point hundreds of MAGA puppets attacked police and stormed the Capital trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power some of we Americans are quite proud of and bled to defend in the past... :unsure:

What really is disappointing to me is the Rabid Right making wearing a mask a sign of being 'cowed'... :rolleyes:

Overall I can't pretend their insanity comes as a disappointment, but it is truly sad for our democracy... ✌️

I'm always confused as to why a poster quotes a fragment of a post and then responds as if the amputated sliver is the entire thought previously posted.

I suppose you are entitled to your opinions no matter how delusional they might be.

Last edited:
I'm always confused as to why a poster quotes a fragment of a post and then responds as if the amputated sliver is the entire thought previously posted. I suppose you are entitled to your opinions no matter how delusional they might be.
Well you just cost me $23.69... :cautious:

Once again I have to send my Ironeematic meter in for calibration. I'd opine this may not be the only confusion you face. Depending on the poster and their post some, or most, isn't worth discussing... :unsure:

As far as delusional goes, I'm of the opinion the MAGA/tRump fluffers swim in a self owning world of delusion... ✌️

Wrong. People may resent what Trump did politically. That’s a normal reaction due to different beliefs on policy. But the “vile hatred” you speak of is justifiable outrage at his unnecessary insults, childish mockery and other dickish behavior. Pence might have done the exact same things on policy, but nothing that would have generated the disgust that people feel towards Trump. Trump spread hatred thru his Make America Hate Again approach to politics and campaigning. And that came back at him like waves that reach the other end of the pond. And no need for propaganda against Trump. Simply quote him.

Again, you are wrong.

A GREAT example of the distortions that were lied into existence was the lie that Trump was recommending that people inject disinfectants into their bodies.

He never said it and the idea was created by the propagandists that hated him and that hoped to grow that same hate in others.

The phrase "All Americans" was lied to indicate a racist "dog whistle" that never existed except in the minds of the propagandists working to deceive the weak minded.

Again, you are wrong.

A GREAT example of the distortions that were lied into existence was the lie that Trump was recommending that people inject disinfectants into their bodies.

He never said it and the idea was created by the propagandists that hated him and that hoped to grow that same hate in others.

The phrase "All Americans" was lied to indicate a racist "dog whistle" that never existed except in the minds of the propagandists working to deceive the weak minded.
So you would fully expect someone like Pence to insult blacks, Latinos, lie about refugee processing, make fun of women’s looks, and blatantly ignore treaties and laws on asylum? You missed my entire point. People like myself didn’t come to loathe what Trump said because he had Pence’s conservative political ideas, but because he compared my father and other immigrant relatives to snakes. As to injecting disinfectant, medical professionals had to issue warnings after Trump’s irresponsible comments. Just search under “Trump suggests ingesting disinfectant.”

Well you just cost me $23.69... :cautious:

Once again I have to send my Ironeematic meter in for calibration. I'd opine this may not be the only confusion you face. Depending on the poster and their post some, or most, isn't worth discussing... :unsure:

As far as delusional goes, I'm of the opinion the MAGA/tRump fluffers swim in a self owning world of delusion... ✌️

You are still entitled to your opinions.

I find it interesting that so many Democrat drones are committed to ignoring every actual thought and fact merely parroting the hate they are told justifies more hate.

I want to see ythem. CLAIMS are a dime a dozen at the lost & found.
No you don't; you'll want to see 'excerpts' from links so that when nobody bends to your demands you can thus avoid being embarrassed. Clever, but not clever enough...oh, and speaking of claims, who was it that confidently claimed Covid would be forgotten by August 2020? Wasn't you, was it? No, surely not...

So, again, when asked for Tucker's "lies" we get <chirp, chirp>
Oh boy, I'm so looking forward to your response to this...
"I lie if I'm really cornered or something. I lie.." 🤣 You could, of course, blame CNN and liberals for Carlson admitting, on video, that he lies. That would be entirely predictable and in-character.

Last edited:
You are still entitled to your opinions. I find it interesting that so many Democrat drones are committed to ignoring every actual thought and fact merely parroting the hate they are told justifies more hate.
I find it baffling so many MAGAs feel disagreeing with the 'alternate facts' tRump and his fluffers spew in the face of hard evidence to the contrary is 'parroting'. I read post after post from supposedly intelligent people pushing long disproved claims as if they hear a MAGA lie, never research for themselves and then somehow miss the multiple sources debunking the lies... :cautious:

THAT is what I consider a drone- someone who has a bit more than basic intelligence ignoring follow up on the now long discredited MAGA lies and continuing to support one of the most divisive movements in this country since the 30's... ✌️

I find it baffling so many MAGAs feel disagreeing with the 'alternate facts' tRump and his fluffers spew in the face of hard evidence to the contrary is 'parroting'. I read post after post from supposedly intelligent people pushing long disproved claims as if they hear a MAGA lie, never research for themselves and then somehow miss the multiple sources debunking the lies... :cautious:

THAT is what I consider a drone- someone who has a bit more than basic intelligence ignoring follow up on the now long discredited MAGA lies and continuing to support one of the most divisive movements in this country since the 30's... ✌️
Trump is certainly prone to exaggerations and spin, but the systematic and coordinated lies from the progressive left media are far more egregious. We know the fake news media lied and cancelled the truth tellers about Hunter Biden's laptop. And the fake news media was complicit with the Democrats lies about Trump colluding illegally with Russians to beat HRC. Clearly, there were plenty of Ds and Rs conspiring with Russian and Chinese dictators.

Indeed, it was the Democrats and Clintons who created the Russian collusion fake narrative about Trump and his campaign in order to falsely smear him, spy on him illegally using the FBI to lie to the FISA court to illegally obtain FISA warrants. They even created a special counsel investigation to keep the lie going in order to undermine Trump's presidency. The fake news media largely conspired with the Democrats and intelligence bureaucrats to keep the lies going for years.

Tucker Carlson (unlike Sean Hannity) failed for quite a while to realize how dishonest and corrupt the fake news media, the Democrats and the Biden and Clinton crime families were. Hopefully Biden and his AG do not shut down Durham's investigation as the American public needs to see how evil and dishonest these liars were. The Clintons, their lying lawyers, Steele, the FBI, etc. and also the fake news media were in creating what is arguably the worst abuse of power and dereliction of duty in US history.

So you would fully expect someone like Pence to insult blacks, Latinos, lie about refugee processing, make fun of women’s looks, and blatantly ignore treaties and laws on asylum? You missed my entire point. People like myself didn’t come to loathe what Trump said because he had Pence’s conservative political ideas, but because he compared my father and other immigrant relatives to snakes. As to injecting disinfectant, medical professionals had to issue warnings after Trump’s irresponsible comments. Just search under “Trump suggests ingesting disinfectant.”

You are truly a victim of lies and propaganda.

I understand that you hate Trump and that the hate you feel is the product of the propaganda to which you are subjected. Trump NEVER said anything like the lies that you accept as reality regarding injecting disinfectant.

If you made even the slightest effort to find out the truth on this, you would KNOW this. Why are helping the liars deceive you?

Regarding your comment relating to your father, what was the exact comment made by Trump in context to which you refer?

Link, please.

Back
Top Bottom