• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

See my post above.

By the way, post just ONE of my lies.

Oh, WAIT! You can't and won't. Like all the others, you just make CLAIMS and run away, like a bully taunting someone who runs away when he's chased.
I cannot honestly say that you lie because that implies intent to deceive, and I can't see inside your brain. However, you have posted numerous falsehoods - on Covid, Tucker, the topic of this thread - that have been definitively shown to be falsehoods. You never acknowledge those. I had many rounds with you about masking, the Israeli study, and election fraud, and each time I (and many others) showed how what you were claiming was simply not substantiated by the evidence, and each time you deflected and dissembled. I'm not going to any bother to dredge them up here. Anyone can go find them. Here are some examples:

How about this gem where you claimed that there is no evidence that people have died from Covid?
https://debatepolitics.com/threads/w-4-590-study-finds-face-masks-didn%E2%80%99t-slow-spread-of-covid-19.450309/post-1074297085

I have concluded, through repeated interaction, that you engage in debate dishonestly insofar as you refuse to accept or even acknowledge any facts or solid reasoning that contradict your views. This thread is yet another example. I'm not running away, I'm not a bully, and I'm not making claims. I am reflecting on my experiences with you. And since you often retort with accusations of "demonization and hate" let me assure everyone that I do not "hate" you, rather that the vast majority of your posts that I have read are bullshit.

As you can see from this interview, the preliminary results are that the election officials have a lot of explaining to do. In addition to 74 THOUSAND mail-in ballots found that were never sent out in the first place, there are other severe irregularities that will be coming out very soon. The person interviewed says she can't imagine how this election was ever certified. She talks about the election board stonewalling and obstructing and now we know why....they didn't want the fraud uncovered.

This is GREAT news for all those interested in correcting the voting fraud not only here but now in Pennsylvania and Georgia and perhaps other states to follow. It is beyond belief that a guy who didn't campaign except before some CNN reporters and 15 high school girls outdoors in crop circles politely clapping, saying "Vote for me!" beat a guy like Trump who got overflow crowds everywhere he went. Now the truth will come out. Let's hope people go to jail. We need indictments NOW!

When eating crow, I find it best to wash it down with sweetened ice tea. Bon appetit !

Your oxymoron screen name is not paradoxical. It's the best oxymoron any poster ever came up with. I doubt you thought of it yourself.
My name is a reference to the one handed technique I use to post and pleasure myself to the musing of white wingers. That's just another thing that's gone over your head.

I cannot honestly say that you lie because that implies intent to deceive, and I can't see inside your brain. However, you have posted numerous falsehoods - on Covid, Tucker, the topic of this thread - that have been definitively shown to be falsehoods. You never acknowledge those. I had many rounds with you about masking, the Israeli study, and election fraud, and each time I (and many others) showed how what you were claiming was simply not substantiated by the evidence, and each time you deflected and dissembled. I'm not going to any bother to dredge them up here. Anyone can go find them. Here are some examples:

How about this gem where you claimed that there is no evidence that people have died from Covid?
https://debatepolitics.com/threads/w-4-590-study-finds-face-masks-didn%E2%80%99t-slow-spread-of-covid-19.450309/post-1074297085

I have concluded, through repeated interaction, that you engage in debate dishonestly insofar as you refuse to accept or even acknowledge any facts or solid reasoning that contradict your views. This thread is yet another example. I'm not running away, I'm not a bully, and I'm not making claims. I am reflecting on my experiences with you. And since you often retort with accusations of "demonization and hate" let me assure everyone that I do not "hate" you, rather that the vast majority of your posts that I have read are bullshit.
regarding the first link, please let me know where the post is a "lie"

The second link, I can't access the link and I think you can figure out why.

My post on bullying was not directed at you personally but does apply to many of the left-wing posters here. For instance, I have repeatedly said masks don't "work" in the true sense of the word "works" and I and others have shown reports that they stop only 10% of the particles, along with those gaps not being closed. No one responds to this. I have asked why those who have immunity need to also be vaccinated and people run away and don't answer, such as in the first link you cite in this post.

In typical fashion, you make a CLAIM that my post was false or a lie and yet do not provide any evidence why. The link is not mine. It is from a study that was done. There are other studies you can find that would show similar findings. So, where is YOUR evidence that someone who already had COVID is NOT 13 times more immune than a vaccinated person?

THIS (your post) is what continually happens with you and other leftist posters here and it is infuriating. You just post nonsense without proof and run off, and maybe resurface weeks later with the same stuff that I debunked already in new packaging.

My name is a reference to the one handed technique I use to post and pleasure myself to the musing of white wingers. That's just another thing that's gone over your head.
In that case, I gotta hand it to you.

I cannot honestly say that you lie because that implies intent to deceive, and I can't see inside your brain. However, you have posted numerous falsehoods - on Covid, Tucker, the topic of this thread - that have been definitively shown to be falsehoods. You never acknowledge those. I had many rounds with you about masking, the Israeli study, and election fraud, and each time I (and many others) showed how what you were claiming was simply not substantiated by the evidence, and each time you deflected and dissembled. I'm not going to any bother to dredge them up here. Anyone can go find them. Here are some examples
There are simply some people who don't honor their word and who don't have enough confidence to admit when they're wrong.

My guess has always been that it's tied to money and sex and physicality.

Your oxymoron screen name is not paradoxical. It's the best oxymoron any poster ever came up with. I doubt you thought of it yourself.
It's a joke.

I bet that's the first time you've had to explain that.

And in your case it is just sheer stupidity.
But your statement that you will leave WAS AND REMAINS A LIE !!!
So, in your mind, a prediction is a lie and an opinion is a lie.

I imagine you're the type of guy who tells you that it's a nice day that he's lying because it's 70 degrees out and you prefer something in the 80s

Back
Top Bottom