• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

I'm back to work now, no thanks to y'all. My industry opened back up, again, no thanks to y'all.

Your propaganda sounds good to you. It works best when it sounds good to the target demographic.

You would like to claim that folks like me in live entertainment and supporting industries like hotels and restaurants and bars were refusing to work to get a fraction of our income in unemployment.

And I hereby state that that is bullshit. At least a million in my industry alone. No work. No concerts, no conventions, no plays, no ballet, no symphonies. Since march 2020. Just opened back up a couple of weeks ago. No way the economy could have absorbed us, and frankly I'm not gonna dig ditches or pack meat for minimum wage to satisfy your fake ass ideology.

I can understand that you are upset.

Why you are directing your ire at me is beyond anything rational.

Can you please show the connection between your frustrations to ANYTHING I have posted?

I can understand that you are upset.

Why you are directing your ire at me is beyond anything rational.

Can you please show the connection between your frustrations to ANYTHING I have posted?
Can you please show the connection between your posts and the topic of the thread?

The topic was AZ Senate hears preliminary audit report.

I'll give it pone more post than switch you over to ignore.

It only seems right to ignore those who ignore me.
you are free to pick up your ball and pout on the way home if you wish. you remain refuted regardless.

And...

There it is.
i accept your concession. as you are fully aware, the economic data I have provided to you shows your position is abject nonsense and demonstrably incorrect.

I don't know how anyone eats on 8 bucks an hour.

Is unemployment calculated on a per hour basis?

Doesn't Florida have a mandated minimum wage above $8.00?

the people are working in other industries that pay them better. Those jobs aren't being filled, because there are no bodies to fill them....also, remember 620,000 people have died in this country alone....that is 620,000 people who can no longer go back to work. DeSantis stopped the UE benefits over 2 months ago..that is a fact, you can easily find on your own.

I looked at the Florida Unemployment numbers and it looks like "bodies" to fill jobs is a tad scant.

They just rose to 5.0% unemployment after being under 5% for months. 5% unemployment has long been thought to be "Full Employment". During the Tump years we were spoiled with 3.5% unemployment.

Do you feel like paying unemployment to folks provides greater incentive to find a job, to not find a job or has no impact whatever?

Last edited:
Can you please show the connection between your posts and the topic of the thread?

The topic was AZ Senate hears preliminary audit report.

I was responding to comments posted by others on the topics that they were discussing.

Again, you seem to be very upset and I don't understand why you are attacking me.

I was responding to comments posted by others on the topics that they were discussing.

Again, you seem to be very upset and I don't understand why you are attacking me.
Not upset with you. Just dislike that the thread has gotten so off topic at times.

Hence the question. I could have used some of the other posters.

The topic is the AZ Senate preliminary audit report given by Logan.

What am I, Google? Do your own research.

I know the answers to these questions as I DID Google them.

Your post indicated that you believe and posted obvious falsehoods that I was hoping you might correct.

Not upset with you. Just dislike that the thread has gotten so off topic at times.

Hence the question. I could have used some of the other posters.

The topic is the AZ Senate preliminary audit report given by Logan.

I don't really care about a report issued by a lying thief condemning the actions of other lying thieves that will be rejected or endorsed by still more lying thieves as they continue to lie and steal or get ready to lie and steal.

Our politics is a cess pool of dishonesty and corruption that is stealing money from the citizens and enriching the elites. The rest of us are their victims.

Everyone knows this. In the first election I was aware of in my lifetime, JFK famously joked that his father promised to buy him an election, not a landslide.

Johnny Carson used to say that yesterday it was so cold (How cold was it?), that he saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets.

If anyone thinks the 2020 election was any more or less corrupt than the previous ones, that is their right, but really only speaks to personal bias.

ANYONE who is elected and anyone who is appointed by an elected person is a lying thief. ANYTHING they say or do is a lie intended to help them steal. Any side benefits to anything else is purely coincidental.

The Arizona Audit is a political tool being used for a political purpose by lying thieves. So was the election about which it is being conducted.

Understand that anyone operating in our political system is a lying thief and you will begin to understand how our system of government is today perverted from what we are told it was intended to be.

Of course, those who told us this were politicians. ;)

Ok, now the audit results are in and Biden won. So, for everyone who predicted a different outcome and insisted that this was not a gigantic waste of taxpayer money now is the time to step forward and concede that you were grievously in error.

Let's start with the OP: Paradoxical, the mike is yours....

Ok, now the audit results are in and Biden won. So, for everyone who predicted a different outcome and insisted that this was not a gigantic waste of taxpayer money now is the time to step forward and concede that you were grievously in error.

Let's start with the OP: Paradoxical, the mike is yours....
You won't live long enough.

As you can see from this interview, the preliminary results are that the election officials have a lot of explaining to do. In addition to 74 THOUSAND mail-in ballots found that were never sent out in the first place, there are other severe irregularities that will be coming out very soon. The person interviewed says she can't imagine how this election was ever certified. She talks about the election board stonewalling and obstructing and now we know why....they didn't want the fraud uncovered.

This is GREAT news for all those interested in correcting the voting fraud not only here but now in Pennsylvania and Georgia and perhaps other states to follow. It is beyond belief that a guy who didn't campaign except before some CNN reporters and 15 high school girls outdoors in crop circles politely clapping, saying "Vote for me!" beat a guy like Trump who got overflow crowds everywhere he went. Now the truth will come out. Let's hope people go to jail. We need indictments NOW!

Bwahahahaha! Bucket of fail again!

The Fraudit couldn't even lie well. That was a giant waste of money.

The draft report emerged Thursday night, and audit spokesman Randy Pullen confirmed its validity to KJZZ Phoenix. "It's not the final report, but it's close," he said.

The draft report shows that the hand recount found that President Joe Biden received 99 more votes than Maricopa County had reported after November's election, while former President Donald Trump received 261 fewer votes than the county reported.

Maricopa County's Republican-led board of supervisors pointed to the draft Thursday night, saying that it underscores the reality that the county ran an accurate election.

I mean....Trump lost votes in the Fraudit. Jesus ****ing Christ, the "stolen election" people are ****ing morons.

Last edited:
As you can see from this interview, the preliminary results are that the election officials have a lot of explaining to do. In addition to 74 THOUSAND mail-in ballots found that were never sent out in the first place, there are other severe irregularities that will be coming out very soon. The person interviewed says she can't imagine how this election was ever certified. She talks about the election board stonewalling and obstructing and now we know why....they didn't want the fraud uncovered.

This is GREAT news for all those interested in correcting the voting fraud not only here but now in Pennsylvania and Georgia and perhaps other states to follow. It is beyond belief that a guy who didn't campaign except before some CNN reporters and 15 high school girls outdoors in crop circles politely clapping, saying "Vote for me!" beat a guy like Trump who got overflow crowds everywhere he went. Now the truth will come out. Let's hope people go to jail. We need indictments NOW!

Again I ask the question that Trump cultists never answer: does the fact that Trump ALWAYS claims fraud when an election displeases him enter into your brains when you decide whether to believe him? C’mon Paradoxical, that has to have occurred to you. Donald has been a liar and crook for years, and as far as I know, has never accepted the results of any election that he disliked. Can you name one? I learned all this at Trump University, where I was able to study due to a grant from the Trump Foundation to study Obama’s birth certificate. But go ahead, contribute to his efforts, now focused on Texas. The only thing Trump really believes is that “there’s a sucker born every minute,” as PT Barnum was supposed to have said. People used to say of Nixon, “would you buy a used car from this man?” Why do you buy an old, tired, used lie from Trump?

The election outcome(s) seem like a cause for suspicion to me. A zero like Biden getting more votes than any candidate in history boggles the mind.

That said, though, the quality of the standards employed by the Auditors is at question at least as much as the quality of the standards employed by those who likely mismanaged the election(s).

2022 will be interesting.
Resentment of Trump was a great motivator. Think of all the people he insulted: Latinos, blacks, Muslims, my immigrant relatives, asylum seekers, women. November 2020 was the only time in my long life when I saw clips of people dancing in the streets all across the country after a presidential election. No offense, Joe, you’re a nice guy with loads of experience, hardly a zero, but as the banner posted near me proclaimed “Ding dong the witch is dead.”

The Fraudit couldn't even lie well. That was a giant waste of money.

I mean....Trump lost votes in the Fraudit. Jesus ****ing Christ, the "stolen election" people are ****ing morons.

The last poll I read a few weeks back indicated that a majority of Republicans still believed that the election was stolen.

If your claim is true, that's millions upon millions of morons.

Won't matter. Even though the vote count confirmed a Biden win the report is evidently full of vague reports of irregularities that they likely caused the votes to be cast/counted for Biden. Trump is already on this and has asked Abbott to do the same type of audit in Texas. Only in a few places of course, the ones that went to Biden. No doubt Abbott will hire the Ninjas.

Trump will never let the big lie go and Trumpers will only ever believe Trump!

Again I ask the question that Trump cultists never answer: does the fact that Trump ALWAYS claims fraud when an election displeases him enter into your brains when you decide whether to believe him? C’mon Paradoxical, that has to have occurred to you. Donald has been a liar and crook for years, and as far as I know, has never accepted the results of any election that he disliked. Can you name one? I learned all this at Trump University, where I was able to study due to a grant from the Trump Foundation to study Obama’s birth certificate. But go ahead, contribute to his efforts, now focused on Texas. The only thing Trump really believes is that “there’s a sucker born every minute,” as PT Barnum was supposed to have said. People used to say of Nixon, “would you buy a used car from this man?” Why do you buy an old, tired, used lie from Trump?
CNN has taught you well. Demonization and hate.

Resentment of Trump was a great motivator. Think of all the people he insulted: Latinos, blacks, Muslims, my immigrant relatives, asylum seekers, women. November 2020 was the only time in my long life when I saw clips of people dancing in the streets all across the country after a presidential election. No offense, Joe, you’re a nice guy with loads of experience, hardly a zero, but as the banner posted near me proclaimed “Ding dong the witch is dead.”
Please post those "insults" so we can all see them. I want to know about someone who would insult others.

Back
Top Bottom