• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

(W:#243) Making fun of anti-vaxxers who died

That's really such a laugh. Especially when you see the vilification of the vaccine hesitant - there is your real wildly and irrationally hateful.

The situation being discussed is laughing at the people who died who chose not to be vaccinated - as if bullying is going to change people's minds.

These quips of yours show a lack of depth of understand of the real problems we face.
I'm not for "laughing" at people who dies as much as I am for "making an example out of them". Why? Because I truly feel that doing so - making an example of a person or family who made the wrong choice, could and probably will save others' lives.

With you, I feel it's all about, "trashing the libs". When you're able to keep your partisan hate at bay, I truly hope you speak with your family physician and follow their advice.

Have a wonderful evening.

Antivaxxers remind me of Ron White's quote.

There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

Antivaxxers and antimaskers are a clear and present danger to the others.

They insist on the right to be stupid.
My favorite comedian!

But there's a new contender, John Mulaney. I watched his John Mulaney at Radio City show on Netflix last night and was crying I laughed so hard. Great stuff. He compared The Donald's term to "A horse loose in a hospital,' never directly referred to him, and nailed it. Funniest thing ever!

Oddly, he's almost the exact opposite of Ron White too.

E3A93MnX0AQOf8y

I'm not for "laughing" at people who dies as much as I am for "making an example out of them". Why? Because I truly feel that doing so - making an example of a person or family who made the wrong choice, could and probably will save others' lives.

With you, I feel it's all about, "trashing the libs". When you're able to keep your partisan hate at bay, I truly hope you speak with your family physician and follow their advice.

Yes, the vaccine hesitant certainly made the mistake when they put themselves out there for a year, working without vaccines, so the smug, self-righteous, sanctimonious could then condemn them for what they know - that they worked a year without vaccinations and were just fine.

So you're saying only liberals are acting like idiotic bullies by berating the vaccine hesitant? Yeah, I can see that.

Yes, the vaccine hesitant certainly made the mistake when they put themselves out there for a year, working without vaccines, so the smug, self-righteous, sanctimonious could then condemn them for what they know - that they worked a year without vaccinations and were just fine.
Oh gosh, should we give them an award? I worked without vaccines, and I got covid, as did my mate, it sucked. But, neither of us are morons, we got vaccinated.

So you're saying only liberals are acting like idiotic bullies by berating the vaccine hesitant? Yeah, I can see that.
I'll ask this one more time and then I'll move on:

Have you spoken with your family physician about the vaccine? What was their advice?

Thanks.

What is evil about people wanting others to do what is needed to end this pandemic?

What is evil? Treating the vaccine hesitant like shit under the pretense of "caring" about "everyone" when instead all it is about is feeding the smug, sanctimonious, self-righteous superiority complex.

What is evil? Treating the vaccine hesitant like shit under the pretense of "caring" about "everyone" when instead all it is about is feeding the smug, sanctimonious, self-righteous superiority complex.
Ask your doctor what he or she thinks about you getting vaccinated.

Oh gosh, should we give them an award? I worked without vaccines, and I got covid, as did my mate, it sucked. But, neither of us are morons, we got vaccinated.

And you lived? How did you live? The vaccine mandaters are saying it's 100% fatal. You can't be right. No one can live without the vaccine - didn't you know that?

How about a sincere "thank you" instead of your condescending "award"? But, here you are, instead of using your working-without-a-vaccine and Covid experience for good - it's far more fun to dance and piss on graves. Isn't it?

Ah, I see. You are projecting your feelings...bullied and dismissed and sneered at? Embarrassed?...at people who support being vaccinated. Your 'standing up for the little guy' act fails then. That is your "pretense."

And now they're not.

And you lived? How did you live? The vaccine mandaters are saying it's 100% fatal. You can't be right. No one can live without the vaccine - didn't you know that?

How about a sincere "thank you" instead of your condescending "award"? But, here you are, instead of using your working-without-a-vaccine and Covid experience for good - it's far more fun to dance and piss on graves. Isn't it?

When people must insist on going into those graves early? Yes.

Stop posting stupid assed shit. No one is saying it is 100% fatal.

You win the dumbest post of the day award with an idiotic attempt at sarcasm.

And, enough with the moronic personal attacks vis-a-vis "dancing on graves"

Pointing out stupid antivaxxers who spread deadly misinformation and paying for it with their lives is meant to instruct the weak minded conspiracy nuts.

You dodged the question.

What is evil about people wanting others to do what is needed to end this pandemic?

Oh, and you misspelled antivaxxer idiots.

Stop posting stupid assed shit. No one is saying it is 100% fatal.

You win the dumbest post of the day award with an idiotic attempt at sarcasm.

And, enough with the moronic personal attacks vis-a-vis "dancing on graves"

Pointing out stupid antivaxxers who spread deadly misinformation and paying for it with their lives is meant to instruct the weak minded conspiracy nuts.

You forgot pissing on those graves while you are out there dancing.

No, it isn't 100% fatal. So stop saying if you don't get it you're going to die and people just MIGHT give you enough credibility to listen to it.

Back
Top Bottom