• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

(W:#243) Making fun of anti-vaxxers who died

You don't get it. Many of us have given up trying to convince idiots to get vaccinated. Let whatever happens to them, happen to them. I don't care about them.

Yes, but I don't want those bitches in my hospitals, in my stores, on my flights, in my restaurants, at my gym, attending my concert...

True, but you're not going to reach most of them. They're dug in.

So?

Here in NYC the bitches are only allowed in my hospitals, none of the other places I mentioned.

We need to work to bar them from there too.

Good for us that they sure gave a damn when it mattered.

They are the ones who stayed out there working while everyone else was in lock down cowering behind closed doors. They did so without vaccines. They created and delivered goods and services that kept the economy going. They were out there in it during the time MSM was proclaiming nothing but the sky is falling gloom and doom.

Then, after all that, they are the ones being attacked for "not caring". They were the ones who cared the most when it counted the most. Many of them gratefully took the vaccine when it became available. Others realized they did just fine for a year without it. Want to change their minds so they too will take the vaccine? Give them some credit where credit is due. But then, you can't even do that because, as you say, you "don't care" about them. Screw them for saving our economy? Really?
So in your world the people who refused to be vaccinated and continue to keep the pandemic going are heroes? To hell with them and their selfishness. Karma is a bitch, isn't it? Just out of curiosity, what color is the sky in your world?

I have no desire to change their mind. If they want to die, go for it. As I said, I don't give a damn.

lol....I can't believe some idiot headhunter tried recruiting me into moving here recently.

What a ****ed up state. You couldn't even pay me enough cash up front to consider going there for an interview.

So in your world the people who refused to be vaccinated and continue to keep the pandemic going are heroes? To hell with them and their selfishness. Karma is a bitch, isn't it? Just out of curiosity, what color is the sky in your world?

I have no desire to change their mind. If they want to die, go for it. As I said, I don't give a damn.

No, in my world the people who are trying to bully them into getting the vaccine are stupid and evil even. Those people worked for a year - for the benefit of all - without a vaccine and were FINE. If the vaxxers REALLY wanted to change their minds to get them to vaccinate now then giving them the credit they deserve in the first place would be a GREAT place to start.

But, instead, as you said, people don't give a damn about them. Isn't it great though that they sure gave a damn about people when it mattered most. \

So, you just proved the point I've made all along. The bullying and mandates aren't about getting them vaccinated at all - it's all about building up the self-righteous, smug, superiority of the vaxxers.

You posts in this thread are dripping with hate. You cannot find posts that express such intense hate as yours here, on any side of any issue.

Honest, God Bless you, I hope to find peace in your posts going forward.

all the best

noonereal

Yeah, I have a tendency to really hate bullies - they are evil.

No, in my world the people who are trying to bully them into getting the vaccine are stupid and evil even. Those people worked for a year - for the benefit of all - without a vaccine and were FINE. If the vaxxers REALLY wanted to change their minds to get them to vaccinate now then giving them the credit they deserve in the first place would be a GREAT place to start.

But, instead, as you said, people don't give a damn about them. Isn't it great though that they sure gave a damn about people when it mattered most. \

So, you just proved the point I've made all along. The bullying and mandates aren't about getting them vaccinated at all - it's all about building up the self-righteous, smug, superiority of the vaxxers.
In one sense you are correct. Those who are vaccinated have superior intelligence compared to anti-vaxxers.

So?

Here in NYC the bitches are only allowed in my hospitals, none of the other places I mentioned.

Pity they risked their lives for this "thank you". Sheeze.

Once again...for that year there was no vaccine. It was more than a year too, because it wasnt until April 2021 that the general population was eligible.

You've invented this whole drama...why?

So?

As I said, it isn't about getting anyone else vaccinated - it's all about feeding that smug, self-righteous superiority.

As I said, it isn't about getting anyone else vaccinated - it's all about feeding that smug, self-righteous superiority.
Well then at least use a rational argument that doesnt require a time machine to be true.

In one sense you are correct. Those who are vaccinated have superior intelligence compared to anti-vaxxers.

Any intelligence is completely overshadowed by their evil side though. Pity

Life is very often unfair. Wear a hat.

Antivaxxers remind me of Ron White's quote.

There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

Antivaxxers and antimaskers are a clear and present danger to the others.

They insist on the right to be stupid.

Back
Top Bottom