• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#24]MTG's Admission of Dishonesty!!

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It's not that we didn't know how dishonest and full of crap MTG has been and still is, it's seeing her quoted words in print where she admits not to trust her words, emails and interviews on tv. So, going by her admission, can we trust what she's telling us in the article provided below or all the rest of the time when she speaks??? How weird is this?!! o_O

"So, people that are overly mad at me, I shouldn't be your punching bag," she added. "Be very clear-eyed about what this is and I'll continue to prove exactly who I am through my actions and not my words and emails, social media posts and interviews on television."

She confessed to having been swept up by QANON stuff earlier. I mean, coming from the Trump era where POTUS Trump denied the sun in the sky, it's something?
I believe Trump was a once in a lifetime anomaly. Most humans can't keep up the charade that long and that intensely, with no shame, remorse, or self-reflecting.

I think what she might be saying...as we often try to translate what Republicans "actually" mean, is that she should be judged based on her votes, not her circus act?

She confessed to having been swept up by QANON stuff earlier. I mean, coming from the Trump era where POTUS Trump denied the sun in the sky, it's something?
I believe Trump was a once in a lifetime anomaly. Most humans can't keep up the charade that long and that intensely, with no shame, remorse, or self-reflecting.

I think what she might be saying...as we often try to translate what Republicans "actually" mean, is that she should be judged based on her votes, not her circus act?
Whatever one thinks of Trump, he does have some stamina and the ability to stay in character…….

the left has experience with translating Joe

It's not that we didn't know how dishonest and full of crap MTG has been and still is, it's seeing her quoted words in print where she admits not to trust her words, emails and interviews on tv. So, going by her admission, can we trust what she's telling us in the article provided below or all the rest of the time when she speaks??? How weird is this?!! o_O

"So, people that are overly mad at me, I shouldn't be your punching bag," she added. "Be very clear-eyed about what this is and I'll continue to prove exactly who I am through my actions and not my words and emails, social media posts and interviews on television."
I don't see anything in your quote about "dishonesty".

Are you making shit up again?

Could have used the word lying but cut her some slack with a softer descriptive word.
I didn't see anything in your quote about "lying", either.

Yep...you are making shit up again.

In which would be probably accurate to assume if MTG had stopped short with what she stated. Like this -> "Be very clear-eyed about what this is and I'll continue to prove exactly who I am through my actions" That's all she needed to say to make her point.

Yet she then continued on about "not my words and emails, social media posts and interviews on television." Why even talk with her at all when she purposely suggests that what she says and writes isn't true?

I didn't see anything in your quote about "lying", either.
Must be difficult to accept one of your own spilling the beans on themselves. ;)

Cults of personality have bamboozled entire countries for decades :/

let me tell I am not the only one, but you won't call out leftist??
You kinda lost me with the first half of your quote but to answer to the rest of your quote DJT has set the tone for which the worse side should be to call out. The insane Right side that has become the recognized enemy of our state that also includes MTG. imo

You kinda lost me with the first half of your quote but to answer to the rest of your quote DJT has set the tone for which the worse side should be to call out. The insane Right side that has become the recognized enemy of our state that also includes MTG. imo
I have never liked Trump! I have never voted for the horses' ass, and I have call MTG an idiot many times, I also think most democrats are selfish as a people but almost all my friends are democrats more Blue Dogs than way left but I do not like the politics they like we have decided to be just friends no election talk lol

I have never liked Trump! I have never voted for the horses' ass, and I have call MTG an idiot many times, I also think most democrats are selfish as a people but almost all my friends are democrats more Blue Dogs than way left but I do not like the politics they like we have decided to be just friends no election talk lol
Well then, you do understand how bad things have gotten once DJT began ruining just about everything and everyone that he has come in contract with - including MTG although she's been a piece of work herself since birth. imo. Once their false election fraud narrative in 2020 launched and the 1/5/21 Capitol assault weas carried out because of these full-blown nut jobs salivating to help install their wannabe dictator and established cult leader, any minor complaints about the Dems doesn't compare to these enemies of the state - the T-GOP. My presence here in DP is best spent making aware what those of this very dangerous T-GOP are up to and why.

What blows me away about what I have posted in the op is just how brazenly honest MTG is now showing her true side by admitting what she is about. She knows that folks shouldn't believe her words - and what she says in interviews - or writes in emails, etc. This is an US Representative saying this!!! It may not be a jaw dropper because most of what she is has been easily figured out about her but her own admission makes it even weirder.

Well then, you do understand how bad things have gotten once DJT began ruining just about everything and everyone that he has come in contract with - including MTG although she's been a piece of work herself since birth. imo. Once their false election fraud narrative in 2020 launched and the 1/5/21 Capitol assault weas carried out because of these full-blown nut jobs salivating to help install their wannabe dictator and established cult leader, any minor complaints about the Dems doesn't compare to these enemies of the state - the T-GOP. My presence here in DP is best spent making aware what those of this very dangerous T-GOP are up to and why.

What blows me away about what I have posted in the op is just how brazenly honest MTG is now showing her true side by admitting what she is about. She knows that folks shouldn't believe her words - and what she says in interviews - or writes in emails, etc. This is an US Representative saying this!!! It may not be a jaw dropper because most of what she is has been easily figured out about her but her own admission makes it even weirder.
I do understand, that's why I did not vote for Trump

Moderator's Warning:
Stick to the topic, which is not each other, and knock off the personal insults.

I'm going to take weird MTG's word for it that we should watch her actions. "Be very clear-eyed about what this is and I'll continue to prove exactly who I am through my actions"

Proof in what we see for ourselves. ;)

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) left many scratching their heads on Monday after she posted a video to Twitter highlighting her apparent role in Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) earning the speaker of the House position — all to the tune of Dr. Dre’s Still D.R.E. featuring noted Donald Trump critic Snoop Dogg.

“It’s time to begin.. and they can’t stop what’s coming,” she tweeted along with the video, which includes a smiling Greene walking through the halls of Congress as Still D.R.E. play.

Greene’s video was taken down on the same day it was posted, with Twitter noting the video was disabled “in response to a report by the copyright owner.” This came shortly after Dr. Dre condemned Greene for using his song.

Back
Top Bottom