• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:236] Top US general compared Trump to 'Hitlerian fascism'

Ill be content with these audits simply demonstrating that Biden was elected by fraud. That the protesters on 1/6 werent the enemies of democracy and were instead the only Americans willing to fight to preserve our democracy. And demonstrating that the true enemies of democracy are the ones who denied the existence of fraud. From the talking heads on Media, tech companies and 6 out of the 9 supreme court justices ALL enemies of democracy.
People as yourself simply don't learn... therefore, be assured, your commitment to the cultist white nationalist autocratic oligarchy is fully noted.

The white nationalist would have come out from under their cloaks...
If you note, more and more everyday, they are exposed... during the past 4 yrs, the became embolden with their thoughts of a Confederate White Nationalist Take Over, and they were stunned when the Liberal Multi-Cultural Respecting Whites Voted for Biden along with Blacks and Other Non White Ethnic People.
i mentioned this during Trump but maybe, in a weird kind of way, this is good for our country (the white supremacists dropping their hoods). gobs of them have been identified publicly (and privately by friends/coworkers/etc).

Too bad this political system lets the president get away with anything he likes.
Time will show they are getting away with nothing... !!! it is necessary to expose those who hide behind their money who backed this Terrorist Treasonous attempt at a Coup d'état. The probe goes far deeper than just the savage terrorist who attacked the Capitol and the Treasonous Trump, it goes to the seditious and subversives that hide behind money and labels. They will get exposed and they will get brought down. "There is no statue of limitation on Treason".

i mentioned this during Trump but maybe, in a weird kind of way, this is good for our country (the white supremacists dropping their hoods). gobs of them have been identified publicly (and privately by friends/coworkers/etc).
The Many Levels and Types of Intelligence Agencies continue to compile their list of these people.
After what these Right Wingers, Conservatives and Republicans did in their attacks upon Obama/Biden when Obama/Biden's work was about helping American People, The Nation and Rebuilding Diplomacy..
The presence of Trump was a time span act that brought out those as you said from under their hoods, and their greed, vanity, malice, bias, bigotry and racist anti democracy agenda is fully exposed. They thin themselves smart, but in God's world, each is given time to atone themselves, and these types chose not to, and they are fully exposed. What God brings down, it is always first exposed... those who face their vile and change, have an opportunity to do so, those who don't, become the evil makers that God has already told mankind that there is no place in Gods principles for evil.

Last edited:
Always bad to "go Hitler, but there were clear elements of fascism in the Trump phenomenon.

The Many Levels and Types of Intelligence Agencies continue to compile their list of these people.
i guarantee that a ton of internet posters (on message boards, twitter, facebook, parlor, etc, etc) have been identified as potential killers/terrorists/etc.

Time will show they are getting away with nothing... !!! it is necessary to expose those who hide behind their money who backed this Terrorist Treasonous attempt at a Coup d'état. The probe goes far deeper than just the savage terrorist who attacked the Capitol and the Treasonous Trump, it goes to the seditious and subversives that hide behind money and labels. They will get exposed and they will get brought down. "There is no statue of limitation on Treason".
Has the probe or commission even passed? Two democrats are among those that dont want Trump investigated. Cant have a probe if we are prevented from having a commission.

You asked for credible sources and treasury.gov is one, so is bea.gov and bls.gov so suggest you learn how to do research as the information from those sites is in the information I provided to you
I’m not obliged to do research to verify YOUR claims. So please provide some credible links, that is, if you’re serious about discussing the topic. A reference to “BLS.gov” doesn’t cut it because BLS has lots of pages. If you refuse, or if you continue to give me grief, I’ll take that to mean you aren’t interested.

i guarantee that a ton of internet posters (on message boards, twitter, facebook, parlor, etc, etc) have been identified as potential killers/terrorists/etc.
Yes, without a doubt, and they are being traced including those that hide behind their money and their titles... These types can't outsmart technology and they don't grasp the fact that A.I. has been a government tool, long before it became a openly discussed subject in the public sphere.

Those deniers of the vaccines are also among those who threaten America, because "health of the nations people is a national security" element among the nations highest priorities. These types are being known from State to State. The Government did not spend $Trillions of dollars to combat this deadly virus to be so callous as not to take note of those who threaten the continued health of this nation.

People don't get it, the Satellites have "Grid" layout of every inch of this nation. when a public tool like Google Maps can identify where ever people want to go on public infrastructure, then one can be assured that the many satellites also have capability to "grid" depict every space and place.
There is no hiding in "America"... or any of the Developed Nations.

These blind minded savage types, don't understand... "Governance of a Nation" is very intricate in intelligence over what it governs. in simple terms, think of a manager over a department, it is their job to have layers and layers of echelon's to manage the entirety of the department. Then consider how detailed that is on a National Level.

These old heads on here promoting their "antigovernmental", "anti-democracy" and their bias and bigoted racism ... cannot go back and erase what they have posted, nor can they go through the communities and erase what the communities know about them.

Many of us, have given them much information that can lead them to educate themselves, and they scoff at it, and go into denialism, and all it does is cement the awareness of their "willful ignorance and their willful devotion to their vain and self delusional madness".

• Some of the older people can't help themselves because they grew up being fed the bigotry, bias and racist ignorance, and they spent their lives in circles where they patronized each other for their bigotry, bias and racism... and in their older age, they are too afraid to face truth, and grow and learn. Those types condemn themselves within that circle of bigotry, bias and racist ignorance.
We see them, trapped in their economic limitations, as they push bitterness at their conditions, without ever acknowledging they spent their lives created the same thing that caused their conditions, all while they thought they were only hurting black people and other minorities. Everything they crafted to try and do so, has became the same things that encircle them.

Some people are very slow to learn, and within that process some simply don't advance to learn, therefore they don't grow and change. We also saw them too; they are the types who claim they've been left behind. When fact is, they never invested themselves to learn, grow and change to keep up.
Conservatism is about 'resisting change", and trying to forestall progress and cling to the old, even when they know it was bias, bigoted, racist and wrong.

By own people.... what you mean is: you expect him to support your white nationalism above nation and the nations governance.
why does a general hate the people he is reportedly "protecting"

and no, nobody expects that

What's wrong with that?
theres no such thing as "white rage", he is repeating sjw nonsense and he is anti white and probably a psychopath he thinks 74 million americans are literal nazis

theres no such thing as "white rage", he is repeating sjw nonsense and he is anti white and probably a psychopath he thinks 74 million americans are literal nazis
Nope, he is telling you that he is not going to back "white nationalism".... and since your can't digest that fact... its not his problem, its yours.

Evidence? Oh, that’s right. you made it up (again).

Trump loser whataboutism.

And you’re the one who suggested the idea of right wing thugs showing up on people’s door steps.

Own your authoritarian anti democratic ideology.

And you seem to proudly own the disgrace that Trump nation heaped upon the Constitution and the United States.

Own your disgrace.
why did antifa go to the house of tucker carlson?

And then there is the real world where we just experienced 4 years under Trump as President and didnt witness any of this hitlerian facism.
I must be misunderstanding your comment. On the surface it seems to be saying that Trump's administration was NOT a hitlerian fascist one.

I’m not obliged to do research to verify YOUR claims. So please provide some credible links, that is, if you’re serious about discussing the topic. A reference to “BLS.gov” doesn’t cut it because BLS has lots of pages. If you refuse, or if you continue to give me grief, I’ll take that to mean you aren’t interested.
Have given those sites which are a waste of time as it doesn't meet your narrative no matter that the sites have the official data. BLS.gov doesn't cut it for most liberals because context matters, BLS.gov measures employment and unemployment including context. Do you believe that Biden is creating net jobs? BLS.gov will tell you what jobs are being created. If a business employs 100 people and is forced to layoff 50 people and then business picks up getting the company back to 100 are those 50 new jobs created? You tell me exactly what you want to see and I will provide it for you

I would call it a non event and one that has been blown out of proportion, sold to the left to divert from the liberal policy and result failures. Where are the charges against that so called coup? You people need to stop buying rhetoric and focus on actual results, like the following

View attachment 67343153

First of all, the cartoons that seem to circulate inside the limbaughlooney/racist safe spaces appear to be bitter and nonsensical.

As was the rest of your post.

The storming of the Capitol of the United States was NOT a “non event”. It shocked the entire world. It is absolutely unconscionable that anyone would even think to say such a dishonorable and disloyal thing.

Naturally,

First of all, the cartoons that seem to circulate inside the limbaughlooney/racist safe spaces appear to be bitter and nonsensical.

The storming of the Capitol of the United States was NOT a “non event”. It shocked the entire world. It is absolutely unconscionable that anyone would even think to say such a dishonorable and disloyal thing.

Naturally,
If according to you it is a major event according to the legal system show me the indictments and the people being prosecuted

You really need to get over your trump derangement syndrome this is embarrassing

Oh, my over 6 months into the Biden Administration and when asked about Biden results it is all diversion to Trump and Trump hatred. What are the liberal results, don't care, we hate Trump. How about job creation, we hate Trump, how about the border crisis, don't care we hate Trump. That about sums it up, doesn't it
Continue patronizing yourself with your Trump worship... You do not need to continue to remind us of your obsessive devotion to Trumpism.

Naturally,
He can't help himself... he may well have been part of the crowd or contributed his funds to support the attack on American Democracy.... since we see he keeps trying to defend it and promote his endorsements of it. We simply don't know; but ... he is certainly an advocate for that vile savages insurrection of Treasonous Agenda.

I'm pretty sure the investigators of various agencies know if he has links and connections to it, via the obsessions he incessant post of his devoted life and focus unto Trumpism.

Oh, my over 6 months into the Biden Administration and when asked about Biden results it is all diversion to Trump and Trump hatred. What are the liberal results, don't care, we hate Trump. How about job creation, we hate Trump, how about the border crisis, don't care we hate Trump. That about sums it up, doesn't it
Biden created more jobs in 6 months than the whole of trump presidency.

Has the probe or commission even passed? Two democrats are among those that dont want Trump investigated. Cant have a probe if we are prevented from having a commission.
Time will bring consequence that expose the motivations behind those who oppose the investigation.

Have given those sites which are a waste of time as it doesn't meet your narrative no matter that the sites have the official data. BLS.gov doesn't cut it for most liberals because context matters, BLS.gov measures employment and unemployment including context. Do you believe that Biden is creating net jobs? BLS.gov will tell you what jobs are being created. If a business employs 100 people and is forced to layoff 50 people and then business picks up getting the company back to 100 are those 50 new jobs created? You tell me exactly what you want to see and I will provide it for you
I have used BLS myself as a source to backup claims I have made, and I can assure you that it’s no easy task to find the data I need to prove whatever point I’m trying to make. That’s why it’s incumbent upon you todo your homework to prove your claims. So if BLS has data that supports your claims, find it and share it.

Our top generals are not random shitposters on Internet forums. They are some of our most educated and knowledgeable citizens, especially with respect to topics like history.

Godwin’s law does not apply.

it’s time to confront the truth, and call it like it is: support for Trump has morphed into an authoritarian/fascistic political movement.

I don't like Trump, but if I were Jewish, Russian, Italian, French, English, Polish or etc....I would be insanely offended by this idiotic comparison.

A protest that went overboard. Much like the 100s of protests weve seen from BLM except 1/6 didnt include the usual vandalism, arson and looting.
whataboutism aside, the 1/6 “protest” included destruction of property, vandalism, theft, assaults on police officers, and urination and defecation in places outside of the bathrooms.

Back
Top Bottom