• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:234] Kamala Harris sleeps her way to the top in California

Every Democrat possesses one weakness that trump has a much, much much worse version of. You can think of him as a Voltron of humanity’s failings. Only his failings are magnified and monstrified far beyond the normal scope of most people.

Last edited:
Here come the misogynoir conspiracy "theories." Like clockwork. :mrgreen:

There's nothing really conspiratorial about it though.

I'm pretty sure that Harris boinking Willie Brown isn't a conspiracy. Their relationship has been acknowledged even by left wing media all along.

I'm pretty sure that Harris boinking Willie Brown isn't a conspiracy. Their relationship has been acknowledged even by left wing media all along.

She, an adult, had sex with her boss. Next to the sum of trump’s sexual improprieties, infidelities, perversions, assaults and rapes, Kamala Harris qualifies for living sainthood.

Every Democrat possesses one weakness that trump has a much, much much worse version of. You can think of him as a Voltron of humanity’s failings. Only his failings are magnified and monstrified far beyond the normal scope of most people.

:lamo:lamo

Brown admitted while being interviewed by the SF Chronicle. It's not quite as colorful as what's coming from some sites, but he did admit to having an affair with Kookamala.

It's like not waiting to see if the patient is going to die before pouring dirt on him.

She, an adult, had sex with her boss. Next to the sum of trump’s sexual improprieties, infidelities, perversions, assaults and rapes, Kamala Harris qualifies for living sainthood.

How quickly the left loses their moral compass when its one of their own.

Hypocrisy and double standards ARE the standard for democrats.

Unless they can dig up some facts about her paying him off for his silence with her campaign funds, then no biggie.

This is going to be an interesting one. Trump has serious problems with women and people of color, so I'm sure he's going to be saying some pretty awful, racist, misogynistic and generally horrible things over the next couple months about her.

I think Kamala is a great pick, but she's got some baggage from her days as a prosecutor. But by and large it will be a giant rorschach test for Papa Don's barely concealed bigotry. Should be interesting.

(At least this will offer Papa Don a bunch of opportunities to firm up his long-standing support from David Duke and the KKK!)

You're not surprised, are ya?
I know that I'm not.
They are the gift that keeps on giving. :lol:

Well, it’s a choice. Do I go with the woman who slept with her boss, or do I go with the guy who sexually assaulted 25 women and most likely raped his daughter?

Decisions decisions...

.... and most likely raped his daughter?

Libel and slander are also Democratic Party tactics. They can't can't win an election honestly, so they lie.

I'm pretty sure that Harris DATING Willie Brown isn't a conspiracy. Their relationship has been acknowledged even by left wing media all along.

FIFY, Luther.

I'm pretty sure you weren't with them at the time, so there's no need to presume what you don't know. Agreed?

The baseless "conspiracy theory" is that she "slept her way to the top".

She was single. Brown was divorced. That's what single people do. But hey...if Trumpsters want to re-introduce the sex lives of candidated into this election, I think ALL Democrats would welcome it. Every time a rightwinger does it, a white conservative woman (likely his wife), leaves the GOP in utter disgust.

So, that said, the very fact that her dating life merits attention from the right...is revealing to most Americans.

Brown admitted while being interviewed by the SF Chronicle. It's not quite as colorful as what's coming from some sites, but he did admit to having an affair with Kookamala.

So having an affair is bad to you Trump supporters now huh? :lamo

Again you Trump supporters have set your bar SOOOOOOO LOOOOOOW with Trump, you will always have Trump that has done WORSE. :lamo

this thread be like

seo-shooting-self-in-foot.jpg

Assuming the allegation is true, this affects her ability to be VP how?

I think some people just like making sexist and misogynistic statements.

Libel and slander are also Democratic Party tactics. They can't can't win an election honestly, so they lie.

Projection.

Also, I couldn’t help noticing that you accepted that he sexually assaulted 25 women. I guess raping one’s own daughter is the thing you have a moral issue with.

Last edited:
So having an affair is bad to you Trump supporters now huh? :lamo

Again you Trump supporters have set your bar SOOOOOOO LOOOOOOW with Trump, you will always have Trump that has done WORSE. :lamo

Trix didn't pass judgement on the relationship between Harris and Brown. You're projecting. Why would you possibly be projecting with regard to such judgements?

Back
Top Bottom