• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:233] Virtually all hospitalized Covid patients have one thing in common

If you are vaccinated, you have nothing to fear from the unvaccinated.

Read for comprehension.... Not response.

Let's try again.

Being unvaccinated in a pandemic is dangerous both to the person (The antivaxxer idiot) and those (Multiple persons. Not simply me) around them.

Add to that no vaccine is 100% effective.

Read for comprehension.... Not response.

Let's try again.

Being unvaccinated in a pandemic is dangerous both to the person (The antivaxxer idiot) and those (Multiple persons. Not simply me) around them.

Add to that no vaccine is 100% effective.
They are no threat to anyone unless they are infected. You don't just get to assume they all are.

Even then, it's a very small group, in a very small danger.

I doubt the used car industry can support employing 80 million additional people.

More importantly are you going to promote the current used car salesman to being doctors, nurses, and other essential services those dirty antivaxxers used to provide?
I have a little news for you: very few people are going to quit their jobs to avoid getting vaccinated. I think I read that only 2% of Delta employees quit rather than get vaccinated.

“Delta Airlines didn’t mandate a shot, but in August it did subject unvaccinated workers to a US$200 per month health insurance surcharge. Yet the airline said fewer than 2% of employees have quit over the policy.”

Most covidiots will knuckle under.

Last edited:
They are no threat to anyone unless they are infected. You don't just get to assume they all are.

Even then, it's a very small group, in a very small danger.

The unvaccinated are a danger to themselves and those around them.

Period.

And you don't get to declare the level of danger to me or others that may come in contact with the idiot.

i can't believe we're still arguing with so many dumb Americans about vaccinations during a pandemic as many of those dumb Americans die.

You are wrong. Pfizer is no longer under Emergency Use Authorization.
1. So are you saying you are paid to bleat?

2. Stop trying to change the goal posts.

Pfizer is fully approved.
1. It is not fully approved for all.
So not fully approved.
And it wouldn't matter if it was. It has not been developed and tested as has done prior.

A government agency said and many reply; Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The unvaccinated are a danger to themselves and those around them.

Period.

And you don't get to declare the level of danger to me or others that may come in contact with the idiot.
Unvaccinated people are 0 risk to you. Infected people are only a.very small risk to you

Seven plus billion, there are countries in this world who are begging for the covid vaccine and yet we have people here who are rejecting the free shot and choosing to die.

I have seen stupid in my life, but this tops it all, I'm to the point of just let em die.
The problem with this is they take more than one person with them...and that one person or more may not have been able to get vaccinated, due to age or allergy or a recent Covid infection or exposure that made them wait 90 days to get the vaccine.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
The government says and you follow? iLOL
Fully approved? No, not that it actually matters if it was.
yes, fully approved for ages 12 and up...that is normal in vaccines...not all vaccines are for all age groups...for instance HPV is only for certain ages and it is fully approved by the FDA. Full approval, never means all age groups...that would be ridiculous to expect...for instance diabetes drugs can only be used in certain groups, yet they have full approval on metformin and others. The pneumonia vaccine is only for a set age group as well as the shot for shingles....so, your allegation is stupid on its face.

yes, fully approved for ages 12 and up...that is normal in vaccines...not all vaccines are for all age groups...for instance HPV is only for certain ages and it is fully approved by the FDA. Full approval, never means all age groups...that would be ridiculous to expect...for instance diabetes drugs can only be used in certain groups, yet they have full approval on metformin and others. The pneumonia vaccine is only for a set age group as well as the shot for shingles....so, your allegation is stupid on its face.
"for ages 12 and up..." So not fully approved as I stated.

And as I also said, it wouldn't matter if it was.

It is still an experiment and those receiving it are still being experimented on.

"for ages 12 and up..." So not fully approved as I stated.

And as I also said, it wouldn't matter if it was.

It is still an experiment and those receiving it are still being experimented on.
that doesn't make it not fully approved. It is approved for you and I and anyone in the ages of 12 and up...it is approved for EUA in children ages 5 to 11.. like I pointed out...the Meningococcal vaccine is approved only in a certain age group...but it is fully approved....Glucophage isn't approved for use in children, yet it is fully approved by the FDA....you really need to brush up on how medical approval works with the FDA.

that doesn't make it not fully approved. It is approved for you and I and anyone in the ages of 12 and up...it is approved for EUA in children ages 5 to 11.. like I pointed out...the Meningococcal vaccine is approved only in a certain age group...but it is fully approved....Glucophage isn't approved for use in children, yet it is fully approved by the FDA....you really need to brush up on how medical approval works with the FDA.
And again.
"So not fully approved as I stated.
And as I also said, it wouldn't matter if it was."

I am sorry you are so loose with your word usage that your use of "fully approved" meant only specific age groups.
As you can see, such loose usage leads one to make claims that are not accurate. You can do better.

And again.
"So not fully approved as I stated.
And as I also said, it wouldn't matter if it was."

I am sorry you are so loose with your word usage that your use of "fully approved" meant only specific age groups.
As you can see, such loose usage leads one to make claims that are not accurate. You can do better.

iLOL Wrong.
Maybe you and ClaraD should get on the same page?

And again.
It doesn't matter if it is approved or not.

No amount of spinning will make your claim correct.

Your claim is that it is experimental.

It isn't.

No amount of spinning will make your claim correct.

Your claim is that it is experimental.

It isn't.
Wrong as usual.

And it is experimental, regardless if you want to recognize that or not.

Wrong as usual.

Not experimental.
Why yes you are wrong as usual. Thanks for admiring that. On all points even.
Still experimental.

Back
Top Bottom