• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:233] Virtually all hospitalized Covid patients have one thing in common

I am arguing what it is now.
Not what it may become later.
Well, hundreds of millions of doses have already been given as of NOW.
How many millions of doses have to be given before you don’t regard the mRNA vaccines as experimental?

Well, hundreds of millions of doses have already been given as of NOW.
How many millions of doses have to be given before you don’t regard the mRNA vaccines as experimental?
Seven plus billion, there are countries in this world who are begging for the covid vaccine and yet we have people here who are rejecting the free shot and choosing to die.

I have seen stupid in my life, but this tops it all, I'm to the point of just let em die.

If you have evidence of someone intentionally infecting you, I support your right to pursue a legal remedy, but you don't have any.
That is a straw man. What is not a straw man is those people are doing actions that increase the risk to others. I mean, a drunk driver doesn't INTENTIONALLY crash into other vehicles, but drinking that driving increases that risk to others.

Think about it this way. Almost all of those who have died or became quite ill once believed it was a hoax. They've acknowledged it isn't. Almost all who have died wished they'd had the vaccine and urged everyone to be vaccinated.
Yup, after the fact they finally wake up, a pathetic waste of life.

That is a straw man. What is not a straw man is those people are doing actions that increase the risk to others. I mean, a drunk driver doesn't INTENTIONALLY crash into other vehicles, but drinking that driving increases that risk to others.
That's the part that really pisses me off, there self centered approach to covid ..not giving two shits about the person next to them.

'
'Really? Does the government mandate any other vaccines in workplaces?
Duh!! were approaching a million dead, at what point do people like you finally wake up to whats going on.

The unvaccinated need to be isolated.

Seven plus billion, there are countries in this world who are begging for the covid vaccine and yet we have people here who are rejecting the free shot and choosing to die.

I have seen stupid in my life, but this tops it all, I'm to the point of just let em die.
I would agree with just letting them die too if there wasn't the possibility that they could take down innocent people with them.

The unvaccinated individual has not taken any action that endangers anyone. If you want someone to blame, start with China and then take a look in the mirror, for not living a healthier lifestyle.

It is not my responsibility to protect you from a virus that I did not create.

The unvaccinated individual has not taken any action that endangers anyone. If you want someone to blame, start with China and then take a look in the mirror, for not living a healthier lifestyle.

It is not my responsibility to protect you from a virus that I did not create.
Yes, it is. Same as your responsibility not to endanger others by driving drunk. Same as your responsibility not to smoke cigarettes near others if you choose to smoke. Same as your responsibility not to expose others to meningococcus if you are a carrier. People DO have the responsibility to take reasonable precautions not to endanger others and since often no one knows for sure if they are infected or not you MUST follow local mask mandates and vaccination requirements in order to protect others. Too bad if you don't like it. Its totally irrelevant that YOU didn't create the virus.

They are comparable.
Nope, one restricts people from actions that are deemed dangerous, by the same people creating the regulations. The other forces individuals to take actions that protect other people from something they deem to be a graver danger than it is.

Two very different things.

Yes, it is. Same as your responsibility not to endanger others by driving drunk. Same as your responsibility not to smoke cigarettes near others if you choose to smoke. Same as your responsibility not to expose others to meningococcus if you are a carrier.
All the things you listed are restrictions on peoples actions. Taking a vaccine is commanding some to do something against their will.
People DO have the responsibility to take reasonable precautions not to endanger others and since often no one knows for sure if they are infected or not you MUST follow local mask mandates and vaccination requirements in order to protect others.
What justification is there for such mandates. If you really feel that way why aren't you demanding laws to outlaw abortions are passed since they endanger the lives of others?

Too bad if you don't like it. Its totally irrelevant that YOU didn't create the virus.
Actually it's too bad for you, because people are refusing to acquiesce to your request. Temper tantrums are not effective at changing peoples minds.

Nope, one restricts people from actions that are deemed dangerous, by the same people creating the regulations. The other forces individuals to take actions that protect other people from something they deem to be a graver danger than it is.

Two very different things.

Being unvaccinated in a pandemic is dangerous both to the person and those around them.

Back
Top Bottom