• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:233] Virtually all hospitalized Covid patients have one thing in common

BS again…in the U.K. peak infections happened shortly before lockdowns. Non virus masks don’t have any effect in the spread of viruses. Social distancing merely delays infections.
I will not debate the FACT that masks reduce viral transmission and therefore cases with you or anyone else. I know this is very frustrating to you, but you are going to have to deal with it.

BS…morticians are only slightly busier than normal during peak pandemic…now they are quieter than normal ( in the U.K.).

The numbers laugh at you.

Pfizer ( and other Pharma) are setting themselves up as yearly suppliers of your life…

Pfizer (and other Pharma) saving lives. That is a negative?

and governments are setting themselves up as owners of your life.

Conspiracy Theory talk.

More rote ignorance in play.

Some even say Elvis is alive.

They are just as wrong.

Back to previous accusations....

So, citation for the "disaster actor" thing?

And citation for the "More vaccinated people are dying of Covid in U.K. hospitals than non vaccinated."?

And as usual you still have not QUOTED THE LIE.
Nature finds a way of overcoming hurdles…it’s one of the reason antibiotics are becoming less effective. Vaccinations are hurdles …if a virus withstands a vaccination it can mutate into something worse or weaker…whatever.

Do your own research.

They dropped precipitously due to vaccination. Only to rise due to a far more transmissible variant.
Deaths have dropped since vaccination…vaccination only slows infection rates by about 50%.

The numbers laugh at you.

Pfizer (and other Pharma) saving lives. That is a negative?

Conspiracy Theory talk.
The numbers equate to about a fifth of normal deaths that occur in an average year…and now the death rate is lower than usual. Did you to get an F for maths at school lol…😂🤣

The numbers equate to about a fifth of normal deaths that occur in an average year…and now the death rate is lower than usual. Did you to get an F for maths at school lol…😂🤣

Show your math.

Total excess deaths in the UK are up compared with the five year average.

Thats right. Pfizer and "government" are out to get you. Their main objective at all times is making more money even if its unethical.
Where do you get this crap? If its inside your head, I am sure glad you let it out.
Power grabs happen all the time…we live in a time where a small but powerful group think it’s their moral duty to manage us ( for the good of the climate or whatever)…**** that shit. Mind you it’s a lot easier to manage people who don’t even have the wherewithal to notice they are being managed lol.

Power grabs happen all the time…we live in a time where a small but powerful group think it’s their moral duty to manage us ( for the good of the climate or whatever)…**** that shit. Mind you it’s a lot easier to manage people who don’t even have the wherewithal to notice they are being managed lol.

Conspiracy Theory forum is over there - - - - - >

Antivaxxers and the like often resort to CT talk because they have nothing factual to say.

Back to previous accusations....

So, citation for the "disaster actor" thing?

And citation for the "More vaccinated people are dying of Covid in U.K. hospitals than non vaccinated."?

Show your math.

Total excess deaths in the UK are up compared with the five year average.
1 in 5 people that died died with or of Covid, now the deathrate is at a decades long low point….mortuaries have not been much busier than normal.

Off the top of my head annual deaths in the U.K. are around 600,000….last year …here, see if you can manage to read for once…basically mortuaries in 2020 were about as busy as they were during the great pandemic of 2003…

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/tran...B8wWLKh33HM6c3Axr07qeUbIBpDGpVCX7Q551wKzm7uiQ

Nature finds a way of overcoming hurdles…it’s one of the reason antibiotics are becoming less effective. Vaccinations are hurdles …if a virus withstands a vaccination it can mutate into something worse or weaker…whatever.

Do your own research.

Still not the majority.

Still not all fully vaccinated.

No one is "managing me" today. I am going about my normal life and plan to stay within the existing law. I will not drive drunk; I will wear a seatbelt; I will not text and drive. I will take my prescription meds because I want to, not because anyone is managing me.
To the extent everyone is expected to obey existing rules everyone is "managed" to that extent. If the rule says you must be vaccinated or you may not work here, you are also obliged to obey that rule.
Everyone is managed.

1 in 5 people that died died with or of Covid, now the deathrate is at a decades long low point….mortuaries have not been much busier than normal.

Off the top of my head annual deaths in the U.K. are around 600,000….last year …here, see if you can manage to read for once…basically mortuaries in 2020 were about as busy as they were during the great pandemic of 2003…

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/tran...B8wWLKh33HM6c3Axr07qeUbIBpDGpVCX7Q551wKzm7uiQ

2020 = Highest number of deaths. Well over all previous years.

Thank you for disproving your claim so thoroughly.

Hmmmmmmmm

Lets see.

A new vastly more transmissible variant appears and what do you think the result would be?

What would the NON CONSPIRACY THEORY mind conclude

Incorrect.

Please continue to fail.

It is fun to watch.
May I see your scientific findings that they work in real-life situations for airborne Covid?

I'll be waiting a very long time.

Still not the majority.

Still not all fully vaccinated.
43% of covid deaths are fully vaccinated people..but you think vaccination will stop the spread…obviously with your non virus masks stoping it even further….I think you need a cup of strong coffee pal because you are so out of the loop it’s ****ing laughable.

No one is "managing me" today. I am going about my normal life and plan to stay within the existing law. I will not drive drunk; I will wear a seatbelt; I will not text and drive. I will take my prescription meds because I want to, not because anyone is managing me.
To the extent everyone is expected to obey existing rules everyone is "managed" to that extent. If the rule says you must be vaccinated or you may not work here, you are also obliged to obey that rule.
Everyone is managed.
You have Stockholm Syndrome lol.🤣😂

If this was Berlin in the 1930’s people like you would be kicking Jews off the park benches…because it’s the law…🤣😂

43% of covid deaths are fully vaccinated people..but you think vaccination will stop the spread…obviously with your non virus masks stoping it even further….I think you need a cup of strong coffee pal because you are so out of the loop it’s ****ing laughable.

More intentional ignorance......

Your claim was "More vaccinated people are dying of Covid in U.K. hospitals than non vaccinated."

Dying.

Not infected.

Dying.

And vaccination does help to stop the spread.

Your denial of that fact is laughable at this point.

And masks do help in preventing the spread.

Your denial of that fact is laughable at this point.

So, the "crisis actor". Anything on that yet?

Back
Top Bottom