• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:233] Virtually all hospitalized Covid patients have one thing in common

But with the highly transmissible Delta variant now circulating — mostly among the unvaccinated — the United States is seeing spikes in infections that have turned into increases in hospitalizations in some communities.

So, how well is the country preventing hospitalizations and deaths right now?

The answer is nuanced. Vaccines are absolutely helping blunt the impact of these outbreaks — both the size and the toll in sickness and death. But vaccine uptake isn’t to the point yet where it can preclude increases in hospitalizations and deaths.

Hospitalizations make money. I don't really care about them. Have you now learned what the DEATH rate is? I'm glad I was able to help you.

Next you'll be worried about the sniffles.

First off, this is VERY misleading.

The Delta variant has a 1,000 times viral load.

This means it spreads significantly more.

This means WAY more infections. Way more infections, even if it is less deadly (which is not yet know) means far more deaths and far more demands on hospitals and loss economic activity.

See how you don't see the big picture?
I did not realize it was you before I had typed the answer. I did not change my mind.
Wait! I thought the vaccinations worked? Why worry? How come it is that all of the liberals who must have been vaccinated are worried about getting "it" all over again??

By the way, do you have any clue as to how many never go to the doctor who get the flu?

Not to me. You? people going to the hospital for knee surgery rate as dangerous?

Stupidly conflating elective surgery with hospitalization due to infectious disease.

I guess to worry warts it does. Those who live in fear.

I guess to the medical professionals it is an issue.

Wait! I thought the vaccinations worked? Why worry? How come it is that all of the liberals who must have been vaccinated are worried about getting "it" all over again??

By the way, do you have any clue as to how many never go to the doctor who get the flu?

The answer is nuanced. Vaccines are absolutely helping blunt the impact of these outbreaks — both the size and the toll in sickness and death. But vaccine uptake isn’t to the point yet where it can preclude increases in hospitalizations and deaths.

What "switcharoo"?

Still waiting for your evidence "More vaccinated people are dying of Covid in U.K. hospitals than non vaccinated."

Support or retract.

Also waiting for you to QUOTE THE LIE.
They reversed the stat from 60% in hospital were double vaccinated to 40% were double vaccinated. It seems they have included the single jabbed in the unvaccinated group.43% of delta variant deaths were double vaccinated.

Im not going to keep running errands for you so quit asking for the same information over and over …it’s really boring.

What "higher death rate" in COVID vaccinated persons?
The higher rate was a reference to Vallance’s original statement that 60% of Covid ( Delta) deaths were double vaccinated…he later reversed that to 40% ( 43%) are double vaccinated…

They reversed the stat from 60% in hospital were double vaccinated to 40% were double vaccinated. It seems they have included the single jabbed in the unvaccinated group.43% of delta variant deaths were double vaccinated.

Im not going to keep running errands for you so quit asking for the same information over and over …it’s really boring.

Ah, so updating information is somehow a "switcharoo".

I get it you prefer obsolete information.

And it would be so much less boring if you either backed up your claims or retracted them. But that would require a modicum of honesty and integrity.

But noooooooo......

ETA

"One conspiracy site even claimed vaccinated people were dying at higher rates than those who had not received the jab, which is untrue.

This site and others use real figures in a misleading way, to arrive at a completely false conclusion - that the vaccine may not be working or even doing more harm than good"

Hmmmmm

Last edited:
There has never been a man on the moon. Until there was.
This disease is of minimal threat to 99% of the population …it is not worth the cost ( both financial and in terms of the destruction of liberties….and the corresponding empowerment of unelected bureaucrats ) that we are all paying …but because a few liberals are shitting themselves over a disease that kills 0.2% of the population , average age 82 , 90% with serious underlying illness, we must all pay this ridiculous cost. Grow a pair.

The higher rate was a reference to Vallance’s original statement that 60% of Covid ( Delta) deaths were double vaccinated…he later reversed that to 40% ( 43%) are double vaccinated…

Remember your claim:

"More vaccinated people are dying of Covid in U.K. hospitals than non vaccinated."

Not infected. Not hospitalized.

Dying while vaccinated.

More than unvaccinated.

This disease is of minimal threat to 99% of the population …it is not worth the cost ( both financial and in terms of the destruction of liberties….and the corresponding empowerment of unelected bureaucrats ) that we are all paying …but because a few liberals are shitting themselves over a disease that kills 0.2% of the population , average age 82 , 90% with serious underlying illness, we must all pay this ridiculous cost. Grow a pair.

Your post is a giant SO WHAT?

You aren't talking to a "liberal" so you can pack the "liberal" nonsense where ever you can insert it.

COVID was the number one killer in the UK and only abated with the introduction of vaccines.

Along come varients partially because of unvaccinated, COVIDiots and/or antivaxxer scum. And those varients fuel the hospitalizations.

so? Throw the pets out into the wild where they belong anyway.

Not so.

so?

The mRNA vaccines are the most effective vaccines ever produced.

Stick to the facts not to a defeatist attitude.
You seem to have jettisoned logic lol…

” Throw pets into the wild…” is a crass statement and would not stop infections.

You are so far behind the curve with regard to Covid facts that I wonder if you have self isolated in a ****ing cave somewhere. This is an old link but it showed infection rates were halved in NHS staff after vaccination….but this was before the Delta variant surge…

One of the most highly regarded virologists in the world believes the mRNA type of vaccines will lead to dementia.

You seem to have jettisoned logic lol…

” Throw pets into the wild…” is a crass statement and would not stop infections.

You are so far behind the curve with regard to Covid facts that I wonder if you have self isolated in a ****ing cave somewhere. This is an old link but it showed infection rates were halved in NHS staff after vaccination….but this was before the Delta variant surge…

One of the most highly regarded virologists in the world believes the MRNA type a vines will lead to dementia.

More antivaxxer stuff.

How stand you on vaccines for Diphtheria, Tetanus of Pertussis.?

Polio?

Small pox?

Yellow fever?

Correct …because we were led to believe 60% of deaths were double vaxxed but they reversed the stat and lumped single vaxxed in with the unvaxxed..do keep up.

Of the 117 people who died with the Delta variant, first identified in India, 50 (43%) had been fully vaccinated.

Who was "led to believe"?

You?

I've been telling you that you are wrong.

I quoted articles. I linked to data.

Most recent : "One conspiracy site even claimed vaccinated people were dying at higher rates than those who had not received the jab, which is untrue"

But you appear to prefer Conspiracy Theory sites and YouTube for your medical information.

Now that claim of yours is busted let's get on to others.

Crisis Actor or the Lie you refuse to quote.

Your choice.

More antivaxxer stuff.

How stand you on vaccines for Diphtheria, Tetanus of Pertussis.?

Polio?

Small pox?

Yellow fever?
Vaccination for a dangerous disease when there is a good chance of contracting it is logical provided we have good long term studies about the safety of the vaccine. Vaccinating kids for a disease which is not a threat to them and does not provide a fire block to transmission …without long term studies of the vaccine, is evil or utterly stupid….there are no other options.

Who was "led to believe"?

You?

I've been telling you that you are wrong.

I quoted articles. I linked to data.

But you appear to prefer Conspiracy Theory sites and YouTube for your medical information.

Now that claim of yours is busted let's get on to others.

Crisis Actor or the Lie you refuse to quote.

Your choice.
I used Vallence‘s original statement…which he later retracted…but it does not detract from the fact that over 40% of Delta variant deaths are double vaccinated.

This is the road that many want us to go down…for a disease with a mortality rate of 0.2%, average age of death 82, 90% of deaths in olving people with pre-existing serious illness. This is not about the disease…it’s about the vaccines.

Btw, interestingly enough the U.K. opened up last week…and case numbers of infections are falling now…🤣😂

Vaccination for a dangerous disease when there is a good chance of contracting it is logical provided we have good long term studies about the safety of the vaccine. Vaccinating kids for a disease which is not a threat to them and does not provide a fire block to transmission …without long term studies of the vaccine, is evil or utterly stupid….there are no other options.

Hmmmmm

Vaccination for Pertussis et al good.

Vaccination for COVID bad.

And the hundreds of COVID deaths indicate COVID is potentially fatal and therefore a threat. Not to mention not fatal issues.

And you keep babbling about "not being a firewall". No vaccine is 100% effective nor a 100% firewall. You can stop bleating...

Btw, interestingly enough the U.K. opened up last week…and case numbers of infections are falling now…🤣😂

Article from 20 hours ago.

Covid-19 cases continue to rise across the UK on weekly measure as hospital admissions pass 5,000

The estimate of the number testing positive in England – 741,700 – is the equivalent of around one in 75 people, up from one in 95 in the previous week

vaccines work/masks work

Why? Because people that wear masks get sick.
People that were vaccinated get the Delta variant

Things the new Communist Democrat government does not want you to know and are getting together with Big Tech and MSM to make sure you don't know.

Hmmmmm

Vaccination for Pertussis et al good.

Vaccination for COVID bad.

And the hundreds of COVID deaths indicate COVID is potentially fatal and therefore a threat. Not to mention not fatal issues.

And you keep babbling about "not being a firewall". No vaccine is 100% effective nor a 100% firewall. You can stop bleating...
Covid is not dangerous for over 99% percent of people…there seems to be an agenda of pretending to the public that it is far more dangerous than it actually is. Most people do not actually need to be vaccinated, but like me it’s an option to further increase protection…but vaccination is clearly not working to prevent infection, especially against the Delta variant. There is no good reason for vaccinating kids.

There is also the long term safety of these vaccinations to take into account…especially as the manufacturers have zero liability for future health costs….odd if they think these vaccinations are as safe as they say.

Article from 20 hours ago.

Covid-19 cases continue to rise across the UK on weekly measure as hospital admissions pass 5,000

The estimate of the number testing positive in England – 741,700 – is the equivalent of around one in 75 people, up from one in 95 in the previous week

vaccines work/masks work

Why? Because people that wear masks get sick.
People that were vaccinated get the Delta variant

Things the new Communist Democrat government does not want you to know and are getting together with Big Tech and MSM to make sure you don't know.
It is highly suspicious that the MSM seem to be pushing the agenda of government / big tech control …one would almost think there is a tie up between the political / big business and media classes….classic fascism. The fact that non virus masks are put forward as working against virus spread is a blatant, unsupported lie that these powerful groups have pushed…exposing the fact that they are prepared to use propaganda to further their agenda.

The biggest threat from this pandemic is the response to it, the disease itself seems ( up to now) to be a relatively low threat especially since the vaccines lessen symptoms. I’m pretty sure now that this pandemic is a deliberate event designed to push certain agendas …even Covid fanatics must be starting to have doubts.

Back
Top Bottom