• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:23]Obama Went Thorugh FOUR Defense Secretaries...and not a PEEP from the Fake news/Lying Left

Re: Obama Went Thorugh FOUR Defense Secretaries...and not a PEEP from the Fake news/Lying Left

No, I addressed the central theme of your silly rant thread, and other posters have noted the circumstances of Obama's secretaries of defense. Yet....you keep running away from the fact that he is the first defense secretary to have left in disgust and spell it out for the world to see. The fact that you aren't troubled by this, and have to go on your typical "But Obama" screamfest shows that you only created this thread as yet another meaningless word salad about Obama. There is a reason no one takes your rage threads seriously.

No you did not, and no they did not.

Obama's Defense Secretaries ALL LEFT UNDER UNPLEASANT CIRCUMSTANCES...hence...the BOOKS.

Mattis and Trump had disagreements....and he was FIRED, basically. And?

The asinine Left Crap that the MULTIPLE Defense Secretaries Obama went through, including TWO WHO WROTE BOOKS RIPPING his WEAK KNEED approach to foreign policy = "no big deal" to the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT.

Trump asks Mattis to step down for not supporting his positions...and it's The End of the World as We Know It...to the SAME FAKE NEWS/LTING LEFT HYPOCRITES.

I don't comment here to "win the popularity" contest.

I have an ACTUAL LIFE...and this is not it...this is ENTERTAINMENT.

Re: Obama Went Thorugh FOUR Defense Secretaries...and not a PEEP from the Fake news/Lying Left

No you did not, and no they did not.

Obama's Defense Secretaries ALL LEFT UNDER UNPLEASANT CIRCUMSTANCES...hence...the BOOKS.

Mattis and Trump had disagreements....and he was FIRED, basically. And?

The asinine Left Crap that the MULTIPLE Defense Secretaries Obama went through, including TWO WHO WROTE BOOKS RIPPING his WEAK KNEED approach to foreign policy = "no big deal" to the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT.

Trump asks Mattis to step down for not supporting his positions...and it's The End of the World as We Know It...to the SAME FAKE NEWS/LTING LEFT HYPOCRITES.

I don't comment here to "win the popularity" contest.

I have an ACTUAL LIFE...and this is not it...this is ENTERTAINMENT.

Mattis said it all in his letter, and the whole world is concerned. He wasn't fired, he quit, and it came as shock to Individual 1.
It is evident to all but the cultists that Individual 1 is not a stable person.

Back
Top Bottom