• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:225]LA Bars and Restaurants Begin Turning Away Unvaccinated Customers

I've no problem with this so long as the display of proof is voluntary and the government has no involvement.

Meaning, showing a picture or having your vaccine card is all that is required.

That you failed to address my comment at all, or tell me what I got wrong, or cite your source for anything, and that you didn't have the common courtesy to quote my reply that answered your point? I don't see how it's "ironic."

Right. And, actually, seatbelts don't "stop" one from getting injured and/or killed in a car wreck. Seatbelts greatly reduce those odds of serious injury or death, but not to 0%.

Now do the same exercise with vaccines. I know you can do it.
The effect of masks on reducing the spread of covid is negligible.

The vaccine is an experimental drug that has been shown to harm people seat belts are not experimental.

If you want to clean it this is some safety precaution you need to prove that you are safer having than not.

Claims don't mean anything

That you failed to address my comment at all, or tell me what I got wrong, or cite your source for anything, and that you didn't have the common courtesy to quote my reply that answered your point? I don't see how it's "ironic."
The irony is someone who suffers from diarrhea the mouth as you do claiming that two sentences was too long to read is profoundly ironic.

If you want me to address your slop make your slop worth addressing.

The topic is vaccines, not masks
The vaccine is an experimental drug that has been shown to harm people seat belts are not experimental.

If you want to clean it this is some safety precaution you need to prove that you are safer having than not.

Claims don't mean anything
Nice. Ignore the point, move the goal posts! Great job comrade!

The irony is someone who suffers from diarrhea the mouth as you do claiming that two sentences was too long to read is profoundly ironic.

If you want me to address your slop make your slop worth addressing.
You say it's "slop" but are unable to tell me why it's slop. That's your problem. Blaming me because you don't want to read a whole short paragraph, or cannot address simple points in that paragraph, is SAD!!

This is a flat out lie. We have enough studies now to understand mask wearing significantly reduces the rate of the spread of covid-19 in a population.

This is another lie. Over one billion people are now fully vaccinated. We now have a good idea of the side effects and the risk of side effects. And nothing is without risk. If you drink too much water it could kill you. And an improperly worn seatbelt could kill or paralyze you, but we still drink water and still wear seatbelts because we know the benefits far outweigh the risks.

The recovery rate from COVID is at 99.78%. If you’re not already in poor physical condition or obese, you’re not at risk.

another lie.

this recovery rate isn’t accurate and “not dead” is better than dead but we also need to take into account the permanently disabled and the permanently weakened. Some people take months to recover or are damaged in such a way that their health is permanently negatively affected.

Pure bigotry. If you try even a little bit, you can find intelligent Trump voters making salient points.

not on this topic.
Honestly, that seems to be true, but there are always long-term risks. We don't really know how this is going to effect individuals. Which is why they should be free to make their own choices based on their own tolerance for risk.

we do know. We know exactly how it works.

trump supporters don’t know. Trump supporters don’t understand biochemistry.

Fauci admitted lying to the American public intentionally in the early days of the virus.

Fauci did not lie. Fauci did not admit to lying.

the only people who lied are Trump and his supporters:

But, regardless, Fauci is not infallible, and his track record on the virus is mixed. Rand Paul ripped him a new one just the other day.

Paul is an idiot and doesn’t understand gain of function.

another lie.

this recovery rate isn’t accurate and “not dead” is better than dead but we also need to take into account the permanently disabled and the permanently weakened. Some people take months to recover or are damaged in such a way that their health is permanently negatively affected.
My information was accurate. You’re response was gibberish. Bordering on baby talk.

not on this topic.

not on this topic.

the only people who lied are Trump and his supporters:

Rand Paul is fully aware of what a Hain of a function project is. He explained it in terms even you could understand.

Fauci did lie. It’s obvious. Of course he’s not going to admit it. He’s lying to cover his ass. Once you start lying you’re only compounding the problem by continuing the lie. All Fauci had to do was say …. Yes senator I was mistaken in my previous comment. The project in question does fit the definition of a GOF project and I apologize for not communicating that accurately…….

This is another lie.
repeatedly claiming that everything you don't like is a lot doesn't make it true.
Over one billion people are now fully vaccinated.
and absolutely no clue about long-term effects.
We now have a good idea of the side effects and the risk of side effects. And nothing is without risk.
the risk to my life by having covid which I've already had and survived is so extremely negligible that I don't see a reason to get a vaccination.
If you drink too much water it could kill you. And an improperly worn seatbelt could kill or paralyze you, but we still drink water and still wear seatbelts because we know the benefits far outweigh the risks.
In the case of the record you can't show any benefit so far the only benefit is not having something to trigger sjw rage fits. I prefer seeing the rage fit. In all reality I could get it from just about anything. But that seems to be something you take personally.

I am not an anti vaxer, everyone should get vaccinated, and just like quitting smoking it is the right thing to do. If someone doesn't get vaccinated, then that is ON THEM, same way if someone smokes that is on them. I could care less who is smoking who is not in my personal space, anymore than I could care less who has or does not have a mask in my personal space.

So you DO understand the danger of secondhand smoke. Then you should have ZERO difficulty understanding why anti-maskers have blood on their hands because instead of cig smoke, they are spreading virus particles, much more deadly I daresay.

The recovery rate from COVID is at 99.78%. If you’re not already in poor physical condition or obese, you’re not at risk.

You keep saying that while physically fit people are dropping like flies.

You're living in a dream world where the Dirty Dozen fill your head with mush.

The Disinformation Dozen are responsible for up to 65% of anti-vaccine content on social media.
1. Joseph Mercola
2. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
3. Ty and Charlene Bollinger
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

The real-world networks they use to spread their anti- vaccine messages.
• Children’s Health Defense (Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.)
• Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) (Del Bigtree)
• National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) (Barbara Loe Fisher, Joseph Mercola)
• Organic Consumers Association (OCA) (Joseph Mercola)
• Millions Against Medical Mandates

The Disinformation Dozen are responsible for up to 65% of anti-vaccine content on social media.
1. Joseph Mercola
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

• National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) (Barbara Loe Fisher, Joseph Mercola)
It's my buddy and my choice or does that only work when you want to have an abortion?

This is what we're dealing with in Los Angeles right now:

Vaxx aborted fetal.jpg

Okay, that's about as retarded as it can get, until you turn around and these same people are physically attacking a breast cancer patient.

1. Joseph Mercola
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

Obesity is a primary driver of COVID deaths. Physically fit people are of minuscule to no risk.

Back
Top Bottom