• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: #211] What do you know about sex, pregnancy, and childbirth?

Eating healthy isn't the only way to improve cardiovascular health either, but it is still very beneficial....so is sex...btw it also helps to increase your metabolism, because you get the heart pumping.

Eating healthy is the only way to get alll of the nutrients you need.in the correct amounts every day. You can't escape that extremely obvious, repeatedly proven fact.

Let me know when you figure out masturbation and orgasms are not the only ways to get certain health benefits and therefore totally useless.

Eating healthy is the only way to get alll of the nutrients you need.in the correct amounts every day. You can't escape that extremely obvious, repeatedly proven fact.

Let me know when you figure out masturbation and orgasms are not the only ways to get certain health benefits and therefore totally useless.
its not the ONLY way to maintain cardiovascular health.

so,now you allege that eating healthy is useless? Both are useful tools....you realize that sex is exercise right?

I told you eating healthy is the4 only way to get all of the nutrients you need in the correct amounts. So your weak attempt to make a strawman is ridiculous. They are not comparable.

I told you eating healthy is the4 only way to get all of the nutrients you need in the correct amounts. So your weak attempt to make a strawman is ridiculous. They are not comparable.
it isn't the only way to protect cardiovascular health...actually exercise and eating healthy are both required to maintain health...and sex is 100% exercise.

it isn't the only way to protect cardiovascular health...actually exercise and eating healthy are both required to maintain health...and sex is 100% exercise.

Unless orgasms are the only way to improve a certain aspect of a woman's health, they are totally useless.

You only care about the fact that you enjoy doing it and think that is good enough for an activity to be useful.

No wonder your avatar emphasizes a horse's butt instead of its front end.

That is like saying that eating carrots is totally useless, because you also have broccoli.

No it's not. Carrots and broccoli have totally different nutrients everyone needs.

What I am seeing here is people admitting masturbating and orgasms are just a pleasurable alternative way to promote physical and mental health for women who enjoy doing it, and therefore totally optional. Without proof it is the only way to get a certain benefit, you have no reason to do it. Enough said. Now let's move on to sexual intercourse.

No it's not. Carrots and broccoli have totally different nutrients everyone needs.

What I am seeing here is people admitting masturbating and orgasms are just a pleasurable alternative way to promote physical and mental health for women who enjoy doing it, and therefore totally optional. Without proof it is the only way to get a certain benefit, you have no reason to do it. Enough said. Now let's move on to sexual intercourse.
Both of them are necessary for good health. Vitamin A is found in both. Both also have fiber....Sorry, but you aren't winning this argument. There is no difference in doing cardio for 30 minutes or having sex for 30 minutes...they have the exact same benefit....there is no reason to not have sex instead because sex is clearly much more pleasurable than doing cardio.

Both of them are necessary for good health. Vitamin A is found in both. Both also have fiber....Sorry, but you aren't winning this argument. There is no difference in doing cardio for 30 minutes or having sex for 30 minutes...they have the exact same benefit....there is no reason to not have sex instead because sex is clearly much more pleasurable than doing cardio.

You can't compare masturbation and orgasms to anything, so there is no reason to even try doing that.

The person who wins this argument is the one who posts undeniable proof that masturbation and orgasms are the only way to provide certain physical health benefits. That was always my only question about those sexual activities and explains why in detail. I am right until proven wrong on this one and you are running away from it.

Which is exactly my point, If it is not the only way to improve your mental and physical health, then it serves no purpose and people are just doing it for fun.

And which is amazing...people will do more for their own health if it's a) free and b) feels fantastic. So stop minimizing it like people 'shouldnt' be doing it...which is what you are continually "implying," in your refusal to recognize its validity.

And yeah, IMO, it is about your religious dogma at least partially driving your *opinion* on this.

Name one thing vital to human life that there is only one single method for? "The only way" to do it? What you're grasping for, some "concept" doesnt even exist...unless you can provide some examples.

And which is amazing...people will do more for their own health if it's a) free and b) feels fantastic. So stop minimizing it like people 'shouldnt' be doing it...which is what you are continually "implying," in your refusal to recognize its validity.

And yeah, IMO, it is about your religious dogma at least partially driving your *opinion* on this.

It comes from my sex education, not religious dogma. In sex education, I was taught to never do any sexual activity unless I want to be a biological mother because there is no such thing as safe sex. I went to a public high school, not a religious one.

Eating healthy is the only way to get alll of the nutrients you need.in the correct amounts every day.

See? Here's a perfect example showing you're wrong. People dont have to eat to get necessary nutrients...they can be fed by IV, like people in comas.

But hey...eating is more practical and more enjoyable. We could all eat by IV, right? Certainly it's technologically possible but there's no flavor, no enjoyment, no social component. EATING can be fantastic and enjoyable...should we change it up and just eat processed nutrients thru tubes? I bet it saves time, energy (no cooking), probably environmentally friendly since we dont need as much variety in what's raised, etc. Probably cheaper since people wouldnt be spending on fancy steaks, unique dishes, spices, etc.

It comes from my sex education, not religious dogma. In sex education, I was taught to never do any sexual activity unless I want to be a biological mother because there is no such thing as safe sex. I went to a public high school, not a religious one.

Why did you remove this and not answer it? Please do:

"Name one thing vital to human life that there is only one single method for? "The only way" to do it? What you're grasping for, some "concept" doesnt even exist...unless you can provide some examples."

You only care about the fact that you enjoy doing it and think that is good enough for an activity to be useful.

No wonder your avatar emphasizes a horse's butt instead of its front end.
At least I've had orgasms. Interesting that you didn't quote me...

You can't compare masturbation and orgasms to anything, so there is no reason to even try doing that.

The person who wins this argument is the one who posts undeniable proof that masturbation and orgasms are the only way to provide certain physical health benefits. That was always my only question about those sexual activities and explains why in detail. I am right until proven wrong on this one and you are running away from it.
NOBODY CLAIMED THEY WERE THE ONLY WAY!!!!!! ffs

I am not talking about sin or religion. All I am saying is unless an orgasm provides a physical health benefit, there is no benefit to women at all.

Were you taught in your health classes female orgasms are very important for women's physical health or just that they enjoy doing it?

That's your opinion.

I very much enjoy orgasms.

NOBODY CLAIMED THEY WERE THE ONLY WAY!

True, because it is not. That fact is why no woman should think she needs to do it.

Are you 100% certain masturbating and having orgasms are "safe sex" despite the fact many health teachers nationwide say there is no such thing?

Which is exactly my point, If it is not the only way to improve your mental and physical health, then it serves no purpose and people are just doing it for fun.

So what if people are just doing it for fun? I have sex because it's fun. So what?

Back
Top Bottom