• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: #211] What do you know about sex, pregnancy, and childbirth?

Orgasms only benefit a woman if they improve her physical health. Mental health is not a factor.
You have no clue what you are talking about...both are intertwined. Stress can cause you to become physically ill....high blood pressure, fatigue...and mental health can literally lead you down the road to bad health. Also, it has been shown to be good for cardiovascular health...so, keep on.

My high school health teacher only said it is something women do without listing any benefits. If physical health benefits existed, I would have heard about it.

If you want better mental health, you can do other things. So that aspect would be totally irrelevant. Only physical health matters on this topic.
your high school health teacher? If you are an adult why are you still talking about high school?

You have no clue what you are talking about...both are intertwined. Stress can cause you to become physically ill....high blood pressure, fatigue...and mental health can literally lead you down the road to bad health. Also, it has been shown to be good for cardiovascular health...so, keep on.

I am specifically talking about orgasms and masturbation. Everyone here is saying their benefit is mental health, which means there is no physical health benefit, and the only reason to do them would be a physical health benefit. And I am specifically asking for one no woman can get any other way. That is what it is all about. If orgasms and masturbation are just two ways to get a health benefit that you can get in other ways, they are 100% useless.

Why do people keep acting like improving your mental health requires masturbation and orgasms? Why do people keep acting like just because they think it is fun, it must be therapeutic for every woman in the world?

Everyone needs to stop posting crap that is not true. It is only useful if it is the only way to improve the health of your reproductive system, which of course is 100% physical. You can have fun doing it, but that is no dfifferent from enjoying other activities. All I wanted to know was what you learned about sex, pregnancy, and childbirth - NOT what your biased opinions are about sexual activities.

Oh boy, then you really should not be commenting on medical issues. You have no knowledge of them. That is clear.

I have a lot more knowledge about medical issues than some other people on this forum.

Just answer the question: What physical health benefits can women only get through masturbation and orgasms? Until I get a direct answer to that specific question as it is written, neither activity matters.

I have a lot more knowledge about medical issues than some other people on this forum.

Just answer the question: What physical health benefits can women only get through masturbation and orgasms? Until I get a direct answer to that specific question as it is written, neither activity matters.
I already answered you....orgasms have a positive benefit for cardiovascular health...and that has been proven. They also are positive for mental health...

I already answered you....orgasms have a positive benefit for cardiovascular health...and that has been proven. They also are positive for mental health...

I specifically asked you what physical health benefits they offer that women cannot get any other way. You have not answered that yet.

And that is how we get incels...

I had no idea that "Law and Order" did an episode about incels!
---------------------------------
In last week’s “Revenge” — shockingly the first episode of SVU to have that title, if you ignore season 13’s “Street Revenge” — a guy dressed as a pizza delivery person forces his way into a couple’s apartment, pistol whips the man, and then rapes the woman, calling them “Chad” and “Stacy” throughout the horrifying ordeal.

Who are Chad and Stacy?
Let the incel ART do the talking.

Screenshot-2022-09-29-at-12.04.23.png

Screenshot-2022-09-20-at-11.01.27.png

It is not my fault when other people say stupid things. Your responsibility is telling me what you know about sex, pregnancy, and childbirth. So far, you have been doing the opposite.

I assume your intention is to completely avoid the extremely obvious purpose of this thread, which is to find out if people base their opinions about abortion on biological facts they learned at school or not even being taught sex education.
You are out of your mind.

My high school health teacher only said it is something women do without listing any benefits. If physical health benefits existed, I would have heard about it.

If you want better mental health, you can do other things. So that aspect would be totally irrelevant. Only physical health matters on this topic.
:ROFLMAO:

You moved the goal posts and added "and cannot get any other way." Why? You've been provided with links that do show it's beneficial for physical health. What's wrong with getting your physical and mental health benefits thru orgasms, with a partner or alone?

And when it comes to cardio-vascular health, not only is it free, *there is no other way that feels that amazing.* By far. If you have not experienced it, you or your partner are doing it wrong and that's a shame...quite possibly the result of your religious dogma. Another black mark against organized religion and the misrepresentation of God's Word.

I specifically asked you what physical health benefits they offer that women cannot get any other way. You have not answered that yet.
um...cardiovascular health is physical health.....do you not know what cardiovascular health is? Let me let you in in a secret....its the heart and the veins that all pump blood through the heart, brain, lungs, etc.

I posted links showing the benefits, which included mental.

I am specifically talking about orgasms and masturbation. Everyone here is saying their benefit is mental health, which means there is no physical health benefit, and the only reason to do them would be a physical health benefit. And I am specifically asking for one no woman can get any other way. That is what it is all about. If orgasms and masturbation are just two ways to get a health benefit that you can get in other ways, they are 100% useless.
No, people are saying orgasms are good for physical and mental health. They are also very pleasurable. Jogging is good for physical health but not very fun. I'd rather have sex.

No, people are saying orgasms are good for physical and mental health. They are also very pleasurable. Jogging is good for physical health but not very fun. I'd rather have sex.

Nobody is saying how they are the only way to get certain physical health benefits. That has been my question the whole time.

um...cardiovascular health is physical health.....do you not know what cardiovascular health is? Let me let you in in a secret....its the heart and the veins that all pump blood through the heart, brain, lungs, etc.

People improve their cardiovascular health in many ways.

What health benefit can they only get through orgasms?

Why do people keep acting like improving your mental health requires masturbation and orgasms? Why do people keep acting like just because they think it is fun, it must be therapeutic for every woman in the world?

It isn't. It is my belief that for women that don't enjoy sex, something is wrong. ie. they were raped or molested as a child, religious beliefs interfere, etc.

Everyone needs to stop posting crap that is not true. It is only useful if it is the only way to improve the health of your reproductive system, which of course is 100% physical. You can have fun doing it, but that is no dfifferent from enjoying other activities. All I wanted to know was what you learned about sex, pregnancy, and childbirth - NOT what your biased opinions are about sexual activities.
Nobody said the bolded.

I learned the very basics in grade 8, though my parents had taught me about it a few years prior. Then, in grade 11, my home ec teacher taught us about contraception (I already knew about it) because every year, a student of hers got pregnant.

You moved the goal posts and added "and cannot get any other way." Why? You've been provided with links that do show it's beneficial for physical health. What's wrong with getting your physical and mental health benefits thru orgasms, with a partner or alone?

And when it comes to cardio-vascular health, not only is it free, *there is no other way that feels that amazing.* By far. If you have not experienced it, you or your partner are doing it wrong and that's a shame...quite possibly the result of your religious dogma. Another black mark against organized religion and the misrepresentation of God's Word.

My religion has nothing to do with it.

People improve their cardiovascular health in many ways.

What health benefit can they only get through orgasms?
You claimed it has no health benefits...now you want to say only....sorry, doesn't work that way....stop trying to move the goal posts. You clearly have ZERO sexual experience....so leave this subject to trained professionals and people with sexual experience.

Nobody said the bolded.

Which is exactly my point, If it is not the only way to improve your mental and physical health, then it serves no purpose and people are just doing it for fun.

Which is exactly my point, If it is not the only way to improve your mental and physical health, then it serves no purpose and people are just doing it for fun.
Eating healthy isn't the only way to improve cardiovascular health either, but it is still very beneficial....so is sex...btw it also helps to increase your metabolism, because you get the heart pumping.

people have sex for a variety of reasons.....people who like to run, do it because they consider it fun. My husband receives lots of benefits of playing soccer...he doesn't do it for cardiovascular health alone...he does it because he enjoys it...and he is very good at it.

Back
Top Bottom