• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: #211] What do you know about sex, pregnancy, and childbirth?

Patriotic Voter

Smarter than trolls
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Sadly it appears no schools in America teach real sex education as it should be taught. This subject is not even required in every state. Because of religious freedom, no Catholic schools can be required to even teach male and female anatomy.

Without searching for information about this subject, tell me everything you already know about sex, pregnancy, and childbirth that everybody should have been taught in school health classes. It does not matter for this thread's purpose whether you support or oppose abortion, but I am more interested in responses by anti-choicers.

I learned there is no such thing as "safe sex" because even if both the man and woman use the best contraception methods, sexually-transmitted diseases can be spread vaginally. I learned about the diseases themselves and effectiveness percentages for all the other contraception methods.

Other lessons included the anatomy of both the male and female reproductive systems and what they do, circumcision, symptoms of pregnancy and postpartum depression, and different ways fetuses are born. If a woman had a C-section in the past, she probably will have to do it that way again, so many women plan them for their future babies.

However, to this day I still have no idea why people should masturbate after being taught what masturbation is.

However, to this day I still have no idea why people should masturbate after being taught what masturbation is.

Wait what?
After being taught what masturbation is??
What do you claim it is?

I just don't see any benefit.

Orgasms are a life giving force.
For men, it's even more than that because almost 75 percent of males wind up developing some kind of prostate cancer as they get older.
So how come the rest don't?
Medical science says that having regular orgasms seems to be a preventative measure.
You know how the old saying goes: Use it or lose it.

But most of all, it IS a life giving force.
PS: You said "after being taught what masturbation is" and then responded that you "just don't see any benefit" but that still does not answer the question:

"What were you taught that it is?"

Sadly it appears no schools in America teach real sex education as it should be taught. This subject is not even required in every state. Because of religious freedom, no Catholic schools can be required to even teach male and female anatomy.

Without searching for information about this subject, tell me everything you already know about sex, pregnancy, and childbirth that everybody should have been taught in school health classes. It does not matter for this thread's purpose whether you support or oppose abortion, but I am more interested in responses by anti-choicers.
I think most kids get some general knowledge about sex pregnancy and childbirth. What they aren't getting is information on male sexuality and very frank talk on relationships. good, bad, toxic, unstable, happy, depressing etc and how to deal with these things. Before there can be sex that is healthy, enjoyable and fair to each partner, there has to be an understanding about how to relate to others, what is fair and how to encourage it and what is predatory and how to stay from it. Understanding relationships can start with Kindergarten. And most schools aren't doing that. How one makes and maintains good relationships is essential to fair and equal sex.

Orgasms are a life giving force.
For men, it's even more than that because almost 75 percent of males wind up developing some kind of prostate cancer as they get older.
So how come the rest don't?
Medical science says that having regular orgasms seems to be a preventative measure.
You know how the old saying goes: Use it or lose it.

But most of all, it IS a life giving force.
PS: You said "after being taught what masturbation is" and then responded that you "just don't see any benefit" but that still does not answer the question:

"What were you taught that it is?"

Massaging my vagina/labia area.

Why are you telling a woman the benefits of orgasms for men?

I think most kids get some general knowledge about sex pregnancy and childbirth. What they aren't getting is information on male sexuality and very frank talk on relationships. good, bad, toxic, unstable, happy, depressing etc and how to deal with these things. Before there can be sex that is healthy, enjoyable and fair to each partner, there has to be an understanding about how to relate to others, what is fair and how to encourage it and what is predatory and how to stay from it. Understanding relationships can start with Kindergarten. And most schools aren't doing that. How one makes and maintains good relationships is essential to fair and equal sex.

What middle school and high school health teachers are not telling people in abstinence-only programs is how to abstain from sex. It baffles me that all health teachers expect everyone to choose not to have sex, but never talk about how to recognize a sex predator or the psychological differences between men and women toward sexuality.

Massaging my vagina/labia area.

Why are you telling a woman the benefits of orgasms for men?

It's a means of getting an orgasm.
It's a life giving force for both.
I just added some bonus information for the men in this forum because far too many men wind up with prostate cancer.

It's a means of getting an orgasm.
It's a life giving force for both.
I just added some bonus information for the men in this forum because far too many men wind up with prostate cancer.

Many men have enlarged prostates as they get older, which causes a urethra blockage, so they can barely pee. But that is not always caused by cancer,.

Mom taught me that one when it happened to my dad.

I know more than some, less than others.

Moving on, what did you all learn about sexual intercourse, the effectiveness of various contraceptives, and the chances a girl or woman will get pregnant?

And that is how we get incels...

Many men have enlarged prostates as they get older, which causes a urethra blockage, so they can barely pee. But that is not always caused by cancer,.

Okay I am now officially creeped the **** out because it suddenly dawned on me that .... holy shit ... YOU ARE A CHILD.
Is there a minimum age requirement on debatepolitics dot com, because if there isn't, there needs to be.

Little children should not be in this section of the forum, or ANY section for that matter.
I need to go scream into a towel and sacrifice a goat for a purification ritual now.

tumblr_m15cylLmrf1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Moving on, what did you all learn about sexual intercourse, the effectiveness of various contraceptives, and the chances a girl or woman will get pregnant?
I went to Catholic high school, we had a priest, a really great guy, he was a green beret in Korea and Vietnam, and he taught when he retired.

He was terrified to teach sex ed though...mortified. He taught us about the rhythm method, one of the students stood up and told him that, speaking as the 10th child in the family...it didn't work.

I am #7 in my family...yeah, it doesn't work.

I went to Catholic high school, we had a priest, a really great guy, he was a green beret in Korea and Vietnam, and he taught when he retired.

He was terrified to teach sex ed though...mortified. He taught us about the rhythm method, one of the students stood up and told him that, speaking as the 10th child in the family...it didn't work.

I am 5th of 6 in my Catholic family. Also doesn't work but they never meant it to because they need more butts in the pews.

Yeah, doesn’t work. We had 3 on that method.

Yeah, and if you take Ciallis, it fixes that, and it makes your mate very happy....

Back
Top Bottom