• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#210]Americans Prefer Trump Over Biden On Presidential Ballot In 2024: I&I/TIPP Poll

trixare4kids

Trix has reentered the building.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It's early, of course but as of today, Americans favor Trump, Pence, and DeSantis for the Republican ticket in 2024.
No real surprise here.... ^^^

Here's the surprise! With all the predominantly leftist boo-hooing and belly-aching, two impeachments, the media mudslinging, and the ongoing investigations to dirty him up, they can't keep Donald from being that guy!

Americans Prefer Trump Over Biden On Presidential Ballot In 2024: I&I/TIPP Poll

More Americans want to see former President Trump as the Republican presidential nominee in 2024 than want to see President Joe Biden at the top of the Democratic ticket, the latest data from the I&I/TIPP Poll show.

Registered voters across the country were asked in April's I&I Poll, "Who do you want to see run for president on the Republican ticket in 2024?" That was a companion question to a similar one asked about the Democrats.

While this is not the same as taking a poll of a head-to-head matchup between two specific candidates, the results do indicate preferences and political leanings within both major parties and among independents that will powerfully affect the results of upcoming elections.

Some 23% of all those queried said they wanted Donald Trump to head the Republican presidential ticket, compared to just 19% for Biden.

But a number of other Republicans get support, though none got even half of Trump's backing. That includes former Vice President Mike Pence (11%), Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (7%), and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley (4%).

Another group of candidates were clustered at 2% support, including former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, and South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott.

eta: https://tippinsights.com/americans-...on-presidential-ballot-in-2024-i-i-tipp-poll/

Last edited:
Yikes!
This thread is going to cause major up set. Look for over the top posts on the very nasty side.
There is no doubt the country was in much better when Trump was president as compared to what we have from
Biden.

It's going to be interesting!
All the attempts to try to break him have failed. What will they try next? :unsure:

Hope the poll is right. Neither should run again and I am confident Biden won't.....but I would love to see Trump as the GOP candidate.

RepublicanTicket.png

Hope the poll is right. Neither should run again and I am confident Biden won't.....but I would love to see Trump as the GOP candidate.
You hope the poll is right?

M'kay, that makes sense.

Biden said he is running. You're calling the president a liar?

Another 'Less-Of-Two-Evils post. Keep voting for senile old fossils - that is just what America need to Build Back Better, and Make America Great Again.

I heard a rumor that DeSantis was born in Cuba and is not eligible for the Presidency. My people have been looking into this very strongly and with great strength and you won't believe what they are finding. We're going to be sharing the Truth very soon, with great alacan--alarkl--uh with great speed, tremendous speed. No one has ever seen the truth revealed with such speed. And you won't see the mainstream conservative media ask Ron the Con for his birth certificate, because they're biased, but we're going to show that Fake News Fake American Ron The Con DeSantis is an illegal who needs to be deported! #MakeDeSantisCubanAgain #Trump2024

Here's the surprise! With all the predominantly leftist boo-hooing and belly-aching, two impeachments, the media mudslinging, and the ongoing investigations to dirty him up, they can't keep Donald from being that guy!

So are you back on the Trump train then?

Are you all excited to have a January 6th 2.0 or what?

Yikes!
This thread is going to cause major up set. Look for over the top posts on the very nasty side.
There is no doubt the country was in much better when Trump was president as compared to what we have from
Biden.
Ignorance is bliss.

That's what happens when you go back to forward progress.

Another 'Less-Of-Two-Evils post. Keep voting for senile old fossils - that is just what America need to Build Back Better, and Make America Great Again.

Whose name do you suggest run for potus for each side?

After Jan 6, no way, no how should Trump run again.

That being said, Biden shouldn't run again either. Sure, he's better than Trump, but that doesn't say much. I keep hoping that at some point, the Republocrats will put up quality candidates for a change.

Your questions meant to derail the thread are noted and dismissed.

Well I mean shit I wasn't actually expecting an answer.

Because in reality there's no way you'll actually address barely anything he really did or how absolutely awful a person or President he was.

It's time to "get the libs".

You never got off the Trump train, you got off for a coffee and you'll be hopping back on if he runs again without a shadow of a doubt.

2 total and complete authoritarian nut cases and a religious whack job is what polls are saying will beat Biden.

If that is true overall, goddamn American gets what it deserves because if those morons are the best your country can do, you don't deserve to be a prosperous nation.

I heard a rumor that DeSantis was born in Cuba and is not eligible for the Presidency. My people have been looking into this very strongly and with great strength and you won't believe what they are finding. We're going to be sharing the Truth very soon, with great alacan--alarkl--uh with great speed, tremendous speed. No one has ever seen the truth revealed with such speed. And you won't see the mainstream conservative media ask Ron the Con for his birth certificate, because they're biased, but we're going to show that Fake News Fake American Ron The Con DeSantis is an illegal who needs to be deported! #MakeDeSantisCubanAgain #Trump2024

Source for your rumor comes from where?

Americans Prefer Trump Over Biden On Presidential Ballot In 2024:​

Who's the audience for this nonsense?
This is effectively a lie, and one need go no further than the first paragraph of the article to expose it. It's really talking about what % of American would prefer to see either on their respective party tickets. Naturally, many Democrats would prefer to see someone other than an 82 to 86 year old Biden serving 4 more years in a second term, but that in no way even implies that they'd prefer Trump. Likewise a larger % of Republicans would prefer Trump over most of their other options. But the actual question of how many Americans would vote for Biden over Trump, IF they both topped their party's ticket, isn't addressed in the poll.

The headline is a deception, and not only is there no reason to expect a different outcome than the last to any election between the two of them, after Trump's post election antics, his attempts at a coup d'etat, and his continued propagation of the BIG LIE, there's every reason to suspect he would lose by even more than 7 million votes.

Not at all.

Do you think he won't be well enough to run or he'll listen to his handlers and bow out?
I'm not trying to put words in your mouth. I simply am asking a logical question that mirrors my own sentiments.

Last edited:
What was the topic of the thread? You've got me confused.

The OP seemed excited about this prospect, was simply commenting on that and moving the conversation forward.

Of course, it seems none of you can stand on your own two feet, talk to one and the other will appear.

Do you think it's a positive or negative that polls show a preference for a guy who lied about the election to such an extent, his mob tried to kill lawmakers that wouldn't void the election for him?

After Jan 6, no way, no how should Trump run again.

That being said, Biden shouldn't run again either. Sure, he's better than Trump, but that doesn't say much. I keep hoping that at some point, the Republocrats will put up quality candidates for a change.
None on the list qualify? You sure are picky. :)

Do you think he'll won't be well enough to run or he'll listen to his handlers and bow out?
I'm not trying to put words in your mouth. I simply am asking a logical question that mirrors my own sentiments.
None of the above. I think he will assess the situation and depending on who there is on the Dem side he will make his own determination that it's time to let the next generation take over. It is my opinion he will end up choosing not to run but of course the decion is his.

The OP seemed excited about this prospect, was simply commenting on that and moving the conversation forward.
Your comment was irrelevant.
Of course, it seems none of you can stand on your own two feet, talk to one and the other will appear.
Irrelevant, AGAIN.
Do you think it's a positive or negative that polls show a preference for a guy who lied about the election to such an extent, his mob tried to kill lawmakers that wouldn't void the election for him?
Your talking points are noted. You got anything original?

Back
Top Bottom