• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#210]Americans Prefer Trump Over Biden On Presidential Ballot In 2024: I&I/TIPP Poll

I think the only one Clinton couldn't beat was Trump.
Another indicator as to why after it's all said and done, he still is considered a contender at least by what the O/P poll is currently telling us.
One thing Trump did very well is he listened to everyday people and not just the bubble of the elites in Washinton and the choices he made were often in conflict with some in his own party.

IMO, the practice of deliberately disseminating misleading and false information is what spawned our current political division.

The left did plenty of the above for the last 5-6 years. Maybe you agree?

One thing Trump did very well is he listened to everyday people and not just the bubble of the elites in Washinton and the choices he made were often in conflict with some in his own party.

His policy or policy he wanted to have enacted, for the most part, reflected the above.
He definitely was the main symptom for everything wrong in DC.

I think the only one Clinton couldn't beat was Trump.
Another indicator as to why after it's all said and done, he still is considered a contender at least by what the O/P poll is currently telling us.
Trump didn’t beat Clinton so much as Clinton beat herself.

The presidency was Clinton’s to lose, and she did. Her overconfidence led her to believe she didn’t have to work as hard as Trump, and could get away with alienating potential voters.

Comey’s October surprise didn’t help, either.

Trump didn’t beat Clinton so much as Clinton beat herself.

The presidency was Clinton’s to lose, and she did. Her overconfidence led her to believe she didn’t have to work as hard as Trump, and could get away with alienating potential voters.

Comey’s October surprise didn’t help, either.

I don't disagree with any of the above but Trump did beat Clinton fair and square.

You missed this part?
"She presented the article with it's exact title, as chosen by the pollster themselves, and she included excerpts specifically claiming it was not a "head-to-head" matchup.

I believe she did all she could to present the article & poll accurately"

Chomsky was being 100% truthful.
Chomsky didn’t say that article’s content supported the headline.

The article’s content did not support the headline. Plain, simple, fact.

I don't disagree with any of the above but Trump did beat Clinton fair and square.
He did. A fact that I’ve acknowledged and supported in several threads since joining this forum.

Hey, don't beat on my guy Mayor Pete! He's my guy! (y)

I don't think he's as 'unelectable' as some would like to make him out to be.

In fact, besides Dems I think he might do well with Indies as well.
I wasn’t beating on Mayor Pete.

Biden #1 reason: He made a statement that the idea of him running against Trump was appealing. (paraphrasing)
Hillary # 2 reason: She still wants to be the First Woman to break the glass ceiling. + The idea of Trump losing to her gives her the last laugh.
Kamala # 3 reason: She is The First Woman V.P. She also wants to be The First Woman to break the glass ceiling. Trump losing to her an added accomplishment!
Mayor Pete #4 reason: He has been mentioned multiple times as a preference to #1,#2, & #3. I think, he wouldn’t mind running against Trump & Trump losing to him.

The people who mentioned Mayor Pete for running for President in 2024 must think he is electable.

Why not?

I see Pete as a sort of JFK for the new millennium.

I think we're more than ready for him.
I think some are but unfortunately I don't think enough Americans are ready for a gay President. Blacks and Latino's are a particular demographic that has a segment that is very much anti gay and he demonstrated problems with those groups in the primary. He is great, smart, young, articulate, tolerant, respectful. I think he could perhaps win the primary this time but not the general...too bad.

The left did plenty of the above for the last 5-6 years. Maybe you agree?
Why point fingers? Do you think it heals divisiveness? I've already said up thread that two wrongs don't make a right. Do you agree?

Chomsky didn’t say that article’s content supported the headline.

The article’s content did not support the headline. Plain, simple, fact.

No, sorry.
You're wrong again.

Why point fingers? Do you think it heals divisiveness? I've already said up thread that two wrongs don't make a right. Do you agree?

Speaking the truth is not pointing fingers. It's called putting blame where it belongs.
Sorry, if you don't agree.

Speaking the truth is not pointing fingers. It's called putting blame where it belongs.
Sorry, if you don't agree.
Pointing fingers while blatantly ignoring or apologizing for the right's similar transgressions is just another form of dishonesty.

Have a lovely day.

Pointing fingers while blatantly ignoring or apologizing for the right's similar transgressions is just another form of dishonesty.

Have a lovely day.

I never made a comparison though in my post. You did though and after the fact.

Is it? Does he want to run? Has he committed to running yet?
Of course it is good for Donny whether he runs or not.

It bolsters his BRAND and that is always a good thing for such as him.

It's early, of course but as of today, Americans favor Trump, Pence, and DeSantis for the Republican ticket in 2024.
No real surprise here.... ^^^

Here's the surprise! With all the predominantly leftist boo-hooing and belly-aching, two impeachments, the media mudslinging, and the ongoing investigations to dirty him up, they can't keep Donald from being that guy!

Americans Prefer Trump Over Biden On Presidential Ballot In 2024: I&I/TIPP Poll

eta: https://tippinsights.com/americans-...on-presidential-ballot-in-2024-i-i-tipp-poll/
Yep. See my thread on why US democracy is doomed.

Link please.

Back
Top Bottom