• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

(W:#209) Camilla Parker Bowles can’t stop talking about Joe Biden’s ‘long fart’

Anthony60

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
President Biden let out a long, loud fart while speaking with the Duchess of Cornwall at the COP26 summit.
Camilla Parker Bowles “hasn’t stopped talking about” the 78-year-old’s “long fart,” it has been reported.
The pair were making small talk at the global climate change gathering in Scotland last week when the president broke wind, according to an informed source who spoke to the Mail on Sunday.

NY Post Wind Breaking News

If there ever was a story for the "Breaking News" thread, this is it. The story seems to pass the smell test. Hopefully this will blow over, I don't want it stinking up our relationship across the pond.

President Biden let out a long, loud fart while speaking with the Duchess of Cornwall at the COP26 summit.
Camilla Parker Bowles “hasn’t stopped talking about” the 78-year-old’s “long fart,” it has been reported.
The pair were making small talk at the global climate change gathering in Scotland last week when the president broke wind, according to an informed source who spoke to the Mail on Sunday.

If there ever was a story for the "Breaking News" thread, this is it. The story seems to pass the smell test. Hopefully this will blow over, I don't want it stinking up our relationship across the pond.
Sharty Joe just can't get a break...without breaking wind...can he?

Maybe that's why he was sitting all alone in that G20 picture that's going around.

Joe was just demonstrating how harmful natural gas is to the climate deniers. Leave it to the trump cult to criticize poor Joe for being a good president and sounding the alarm.

Joe was just demonstrating how harmful natural gas is to the climate deniers. Leave it to the trump cult to criticize poor Joe for being a good president and sounding the alarm.
Well, that's one way to spin passing gas. :)

It would be interesting to know exactly what words she is using.

I have read that the British upper class have an elegant way of insulting people.

Sometimes, I hear, when you think an upper-class Brit is praising you, s/he is actually dissing you.

I have read that the British upper class have an elegant way of insulting people.

Sometimes, I hear, when you think an upper-class Brit is praising you, s/he is actually dissing you.
The British - upper class specifically - can be very articulate with the English language.

And I'm sure they have some special ways of articulating the common toot - which would be fun to hear, actually.

Lol, good one.

This is a great thread. I've smiled through every comment and I sure laughed, yesterday, when I first heard the story. Wouldn't you just love to hear the first hand comments from Camilla?

LOL!

Duchess: Was that a fart?

Biden: Some of it was.

This is a great thread. I've smiled through every comment and I sure laughed, yesterday, when I first heard the story. Wouldn't you just love to hear the first hand comments from Camilla?
In the Navy, we used to keep a "de-gas" log - a book where we could write our bitches and complaints in creative ways. It really helped reduce the stress of being at sea at times.

That a 'British upper class' is so focused on this kinda tells you all you need to know about them, or at least her.

I really like the OP in spite of his terrible taste in hockey teams, but this thread is so dumb. Sorry @Anthony60 . I feel like I'm back in 3rd grade with some giggling boys.

Biden is an old man. If he did pass gas, it's to be expected. Why do the people on the right hate the elderly so much?

Back
Top Bottom