• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: 206] [W:97]Good guy with a gun

Re: [W:97]Good guy with a gun

Sorry, but - no. There's a history that you obviously know nothing about.
I don’t give a damn about who is more butthurt than the other. The fact remains yours was a trolling post and your post to me saying I was wrong was itself wrong, if not a lie.

I don’t give a damn about who is more butthurt than the other. The fact remains yours was a trolling post and your post to me saying I was wrong was itself wrong, if not a lie.

His posts are filled with lies. He makes claims that are filled with them such as the one in my signature. The bottom line is that you will be hard pressed to find a gun banner who is neither ignorant nor dishonest or both. The reason is: crime control is the facade gun banners put forth to make their anti rights agenda seem less pernicious. But since that is not their real goal, the arguments they come up in support of their pretextual facade, alway fail. In Jet's case, he live-in a state where his masters don't trust him to carry a firearm in public nor own normal capacity magazines or unadulterated AR 15 rifles. So his goal is to spread his misery and prevent the rest of us from owning or carrying arms he is banned from doing so

US v HAYNES-1968. Forcing criminals to register guns is a violation of the fifth amendment-right against self incrimination

So would this be for misdemeanors? Because in most or all states, felons still cant get their gun rights back, can they?

Moderator's Warning:
The discussion of who's trolling and who's butt-hurt is now over. Stick to the topic. Stop talking about each other please, or expect thread-bans and/or points.

So would this be for misdemeanors? Because in most or all states, felons still cant get their gun rights back, can they?

it is a federal felony-irrespective of state law-for anyone-with a federal or state felony record (or after the Lautenberg amendment of 96, a domestic violence miscreant) to own or possess firearm

it is a federal felony-irrespective of state law-for anyone-with a federal or state felony record (or after the Lautenberg amendment of 96, a domestic violence miscreant) to own or possess firearm

So why would they need to register something they cant own?

For prohibited persons. Someone convicted of a non-domestic violence misdemeanor is not a prohibited person.

Registration laws would make non-registration a crime, one for which prohibited persons could not be prosecuted for. Registration would only make criminals out of non-prohibited persons.

that point is-forcing someone to register an item that they commit a felony by owning is a violation of the constitutional right against self incrimination. SO if a felon is caught with a gun, he can be prosecuted under 18 USC 922 (felon with a gun) but NOT for failing to register the firearm. So when people push for registration as crime control-its a lie since this law cannot even be used to punish criminals. and owning a gun that is not registered is certainly not an objectively harmful activity. So it punishes non-harmful activity

Your first link doesn't work; your second link claims that the data from the FBI and CDC is staggeringly inaccurate and provides data from "citizen run" websites.

Whatever.Gun violence is down since the early to mid 90's.It might be due to
the prevalence of Car Jacking which got solved.They created laws making it like
Plane Hijacking.Meaning so severe,there was no motivation to tempt it { Car Jack }.
Plus some car jackings involve Killing.Like Bill Cosby's son { Ennis }.
Keep in mine that Blacks { 13% of the population } commit a majority of Homicides { 52% }
Also Cops kill far more whites than blacks.
Blacks mainly kill other blacks.

Keep in mine that Blacks { 13% of the population } commit a majority of Homicides { 52% }

0.01% of Blacks commit a majority of homicides.

that point is-forcing someone to register an item that they commit a felony by owning is a violation of the constitutional right against self incrimination. SO if a felon is caught with a gun, he can be prosecuted under 18 USC 922 (felon with a gun) but NOT for failing to register the firearm. So when people push for registration as crime control-its a lie since this law cannot even be used to punish criminals. and owning a gun that is not registered is certainly not an objectively harmful activity. So it punishes non-harmful activity

WHat legal bull**** we have to waste time with.

But thanks for explaining it.

Whatever.Gun violence is down since the early to mid 90's.It might be due to
the prevalence of Car Jacking which got solved.They created laws making it like
Plane Hijacking.Meaning so severe,there was no motivation to tempt it { Car Jack }.
Plus some car jackings involve Killing.Like Bill Cosby's son { Ennis }.
Also Cops kill far more whites than blacks.
Blacks mainly kill other blacks.

@_@

:doh

Go ahead and get killed by the cops then...you won't be alone.

US cops kill hundreds of people a year - in 2014 they killed over 1100....as you draw your last breath you can (briefly) reflect on how you've done more than 99% of other Americans....and then die.

The rest of us can take cover and enjoy the holiday season this year.

Thanks.

The important fact to note here is WHY did the police have to kill all those people? I’m prepared to think that almost all of them had a gun or other type deadly weapon on them and would not comply with officer’s demands to drop the weapon, or were reaching for a weapon or some other act where the officer feared for his or her life. Unjustified police shootings are the exception and not at all the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom